Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Defeat Of Two Jonas By 'God Is My Strength' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Defeat Of Two Jonas By 'God Is My Strength' (685 Views)

The Defeat Of President Buhari’s Idealism - Femi Aribisala / Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Defeat Of Two Jonas By 'God Is My Strength' by Pukkah: 6:40pm On May 25, 2013
The result of the Governors' Forum election has come and gone but its backlash is still reverberating.

Chibuike Rotimi Amechi defeated two Jonas: Jonah Jang - the overt Jona, and Jonathan Goodluck - the covert Jona. Right now, both Jonas are licking their wounds.

The result should actually set discerning people thinking especially as it relates to the meanings of Amechi's names.

Chibuike means 'God is my strength'.

Rotimi or Oluwadurotimi means 'God stands by me'.

Amechi means 'Who knows tomorrow?'

In all of this needless crisis, God has been Amechi's strength and has stood by him; at least, so far.

But, again, who knows tomorrow?
Re: The Defeat Of Two Jonas By 'God Is My Strength' by nuclearboy(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2013
Well Bro, the Word says "God is NOT a man that He should lie, or the Son of Man, that he should change His Mind"

IF TRULY, Amaechi is on the side of right, he will prevail, tomorrow and the day after, as well!
Re: The Defeat Of Two Jonas By 'God Is My Strength' by Pukkah: 9:57am On May 28, 2013
nuclearboy: Well Bro, the Word says "God is NOT a man that He should lie, or the Son of Man, that he should change His Mind"

IF TRULY, Amaechi is on the side of right, he will prevail, tomorrow and the day after, as well!

Time will tell.
Re: The Defeat Of Two Jonas By 'God Is My Strength' by PointB: 10:19am On May 28, 2013
Pukkah: The result of the Governors' Forum election has come and gone but its backlash is still reverberating.

Chibuike Rotimi Amechi defeated two Jonas: Jonah Jang - the overt Jona, and Jonathan Goodluck - the covert Jona. Right now, both Jonas are licking their wounds.

The result should actually set discerning people thinking especially as it relates to the meanings of Amechi's names.

Chibuike means 'God is my strength'.

Rotimi or Oluwadurotimi means 'God stands by me'.

Amechi means 'Who knows tomorrow?'

In all of this needless crisis, God has been Amechi's strength and has stood by him; at least, so far.

But, again, who knows tomorrow?

And what is the meaning of Jonathan, and Goodluck while at it?

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Govenment Website Suspended / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery Injos / Vacancy In Rivers State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.