Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro (1144 Views)

Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! / Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) / 'African Queen' Song In Hollywood Movie 'Phat Girlz' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro by khanivorous(f): 10:07pm On May 25, 2013
Was watching fast and furious 6, I nearly cursed till I slurred out spit at the scene where vin diesel leapt from his car door over a bridge and caught gonzalez like a goal keeper without breaking a sweat

2nd one was in iron man 3, those genetically modified dudes could regenerate any part of their body even after explosion..like when gywleth patrow fell inside a fire...yet her cloth did not burn and inch( shedrach, meshach and abednego's DESIGNERS)

Feel free to add yours
Re: Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro by VillageBoi(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2013
khanivorous: Was watching fast and furious 6, I nearly cursed till I slurred out spit at the scene where vin diesel leapt from his car door over a bridge and caught gonzalez like a goal keeper without breaking a sweat

I must laff at that Fast and Furious 6. I see you for the thread nah! Apart from that utterly ridiculous shot the film was good fun.
Re: Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro by khanivorous(f): 11:09pm On May 25, 2013
VillageBoi:

I must laff at that Fast and Furious 6. I see you for the thread nah! Apart from that utterly ridiculous shot the film was good fun.

Movie was good esp wit tyrese's comic relief
Re: Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro by daviide: 11:44pm On May 25, 2013
Yeah d iron man3 there where some funny stuffs in it. Even in bait the boy roy "xazier samuel" see as he waz playing with dat shark Dat film na ojoro
Re: Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro by rodeo0070(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2013
Movies are made to make you see what they want you to see. Funny enough, it makes movies more interesting...
Re: Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro by omar22(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2013
Oh common....

Would you compare that to Nollywood's movie which a car rolled at 5mph into a bush and the doctor came out with the normal BS, "we did everything within our power to save her, but the internal bleeding was too much" Really!!! the car didn't even have scratch let alone a dent, but the driver looked like she drove off a cliff.
Re: Some 2013 Hollywood Movie Ojoro by Briareos(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2013
You guys Should learn how to add the 'spoiler' tag to a topic that discuss the content of new movies.

For courtesy sake! sad

(1) (Reply)

Nextspeel - Watch Nigerian TV Series Free / 7 Myths That Hollywood Movies Continue To Make Us Believe / BUSH BABY "SHORT FILM " "WATCH NOW"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.