Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 (3381 Views)

Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand / Igbos, Please Leave The Niger Delta Alone / Vote Wisely Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2013
dozzybaba: I have always said it..logically the Yoruba do not really determine who becomes president in this country. It is on record that the Igbos have never voted for a losing candidate. The Yoruba gave their votes to Awolowo in the second republic but the Igbo voted Shagari and he won. Balewa, MKO all had majority Igbo votes:

Of course when you have the highest population in 5 indigenous states and second highest in 31 others after the indigenes, you can not be politically ignored that was exactly what Buhari refused to understand when he decided to sideline the southeast during his election campaign and yet expected to win in 2011. Add the SS and the self-actualizing Middle belt(including southern Kaduna, excluding Niger) to 5 million SE votes and Jona is on jolly ride to Aso Villa in 2015. Afterall Aregebesola's State of Osun gave Ribadu their votes..how did it pan out?. I can at least vouch for Ondo state..Jona will have that state to swell his kittybag. So the Core north and SW(excluding Ondo) alone can't stop Jonathan.

*If Buhari could marginalize the SE/SS during a mere election campaign..I don't see any reason why he will not continue with the marginalization legacies of pre-Jonathan govts in the SE and SS. He has a big mountain to climb if he really wants a large chunk of 5 millions Igbo votes in Jona's political purse. Except a more acceptable candidate is presented by APC.* shikena
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2013
I am tired of arguing with these Pro-Buhari cyber activists but then, elections are not won on social media.

What some people fail to understand is that apart from having the SE, SS and NC zones in his kitty. The Igbos who are pro-GEJ constitute the second highest population in every state in the federation after the indigenes outside the SE zone and that at least 85% of Igbos living outside the SE are of voting age. I wonder how this people think GEJ was able to get at least 25% of votes cast in 2/3 of the federation.

2015 is just around the corner and I'll be back to laugh o bene kwa kwa!!
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo: I am tired of arguing with these Pro-Buhari cyber activists but then, elections are not won on social media.

What some people fail to understand is that apart from having the SE, SS and NC zones in his kitty. The Igbos who are pro-GEJ constitute the second highest population in every state in the federation after the indigenes outside the SE zone and that at least 85% of Igbos living outside the SE are of voting age. I wonder how this people think GEJ was able to get at least 25% of votes cast in 2/3 of the federation.

2015 is just around the corner and I'll be back to laugh o bene kwa kwa!!

put your good number into use and get your much dreamt about igbo presidency. with your large number you don't need alliances with anybody. gej got his 25% in all state because of igbo. hahahhhha laugh wan make I slap boko haram. then why did he has to be signing deals and begging northern governors for one term and brought a private jet to fly tinubu to aso rock. he should'nt have bothered with all this stress and put into good use the 50% population of igbos in Nigeria. you lots are better comedian than Ali baba
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

laugh in british igbo. ain't you guys the same peeps that owns 80% of lagos , 50% of Abuja ,1million% of Kano. with this your suppose big numerical size why are you lots crying for igbo presidency put your number into use. ojukwu contested for the presidency and was crowned 6th are you guys having a nap during that election. get a copy of humphrey nwosu book and cure your ignorance mko lost in enugu and anambra. so you guys are all mouth and empty chest beating.

Presenting our own candidate is a story for another day. We are satisfied being the kingmakers for now. It is in record that in the history of Nigerian politics, any candidate supported by the Igbos wins while the opposite is true for your people. 2015 is around the corner and ain't gonna be any different.

MKO said he could do without the Igbos and the rest is history.

Buhari has contested election 3 times in 8 years and lost all 3. What failure could be more humiliating than that?
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by mensdept: 3:33pm On May 26, 2013
People in this country need to make sure vagabonds are not rigged into positions, especially in Abia state where all the non performing officials from state house up to governor, were all "re-elected" for another wasted 4 years.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

put your good number into use and get your much dreamt about igbo presidency. with your large number you don't need alliances with anybody. gej got his 25% in all state because of igbo. hahahhhha laugh wan make I slap boko haram. then why did he has to be signing deals and begging northern governors for one term and brought a private jet to fly tinubu to aso rock. he should'nt have bothered with all this stress and put into good use the 50% population of igbos in Nigeria. you lots are better comedian than Ali baba

GEJ knew he was aspiring to be President of Nigeria and not president of a region hence he had to play politics of inclusion, carrying everybody along and forming alliances with people from all regions. On the other hand, the red eyed illiterate cattle rearer thought and still thinks he is contesting for the presidency of an Islamic country hence his decision not to campaign in states of the SE and SS.

That's the difference between a Phd holder and a cattle rearer turned soja.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by qualified(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2013
@egghead, take it or leave it: yoruba can NEVER determine who becomes President. They no reach! They are mere opposition without critical reasoning.
ACN/APC is a farce. Tinubu collected 6 billion naira to 'sell' SW to GEJ in d last election. So, wit double d money in 2015, u won't need to know whn he ll change camp

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Blueboy0402: 3:44pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

your ignorance is par excellence mehn. firstly you so ignorant about the political setup of northern Nigeria. let me school you in the political setup of the north central, kwara is more than 80% Yoruba so that a lost battle for gej. cause they will be going with their other brothers. kogi is divided into three ethnic groups, the egbiras who are so Hausa in their political thoughts so forget them, okuns(Yoruba) they will also do same as other yorubas. the igalas are the only one you guys can sell the gej crap to but the ogoris among the igalas hate the southeasterns so much they won't be caught dead sharing political affiliation with you lots. then to jos, there are 52 tribes in jos the only peeps sympathetic with the gej cause are the berom(barkin-ladi, bukuru, riyom, vom the only place beroms occupies in plateau ) cause of the fight with the hausas due to political tussle and hausas dominate affairs of the place to the extent that the lingual franca even among the non hausa people is Hausa. ask yourself why the hausa ain't fighting the wases, angas, taroks, maingos and others. even generally in the state hausa control the economy take the carrot and cucumber trade for example. the hausa buy it from the berom female farmers and do the selling and transportation down south making bulk of the money from the trade. nasarraw eggon crisis is zoning of governorship seat nothing about fighting the of hausas .omabste ain't Christian they are traditionalist so how do you wanna sell the Christianity line to them. the only fight they are having is with the fulanis and it is the age long ranchers vs farmers fight happening across every region the rancheers travel through. the ngf election should give you the prelude of how gej is gonna be kick out of aso rock and say his goodbyes. plus the heavy weights he is picking fight with obj, ibb , northern governors and elites, yorubas, amechi and the masses that ain't blinded by ethnic and religious sentiment. that just want their government to be responsible in its dealings.
You claim to know about the politics of Kwara but I'm appalled by the height and display of your ignorance. Do you think the Yorubas are happy with Hausa/Fulani for collecting Ilorin from Afonja? Who told you the Yorubas in Kwara will "go with their other brothers?" For your info, Yorubas in NC prefer being "minority" there than with their brothers in SW if in doubt go ask the Saraki's family or senator Smart Adeyemi. Your rant and sermon on the mountain will not change the fact that GEJ is the commander in chief federal republic of Nigeria. It will not also change the fact that come 2015 Nigerians will vote along religious divide (christian/muslim) and tribal sentiment. Yoruba/Hausa- Fulani ALONE CANNOT remove GEJ from Aso Villa. This is the bitter pill you must swallow.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Blueboy0402: 3:44pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

your ignorance is par excellence mehn. firstly you so ignorant about the political setup of northern Nigeria. let me school you in the political setup of the north central, kwara is more than 80% Yoruba so that a lost battle for gej. cause they will be going with their other brothers. kogi is divided into three ethnic groups, the egbiras who are so Hausa in their political thoughts so forget them, okuns(Yoruba) they will also do same as other yorubas. the igalas are the only one you guys can sell the gej crap to but the ogoris among the igalas hate the southeasterns so much they won't be caught dead sharing political affiliation with you lots. then to jos, there are 52 tribes in jos the only peeps sympathetic with the gej cause are the berom(barkin-ladi, bukuru, riyom, vom the only place beroms occupies in plateau ) cause of the fight with the hausas due to political tussle and hausas dominate affairs of the place to the extent that the lingual franca even among the non hausa people is Hausa. ask yourself why the hausa ain't fighting the wases, angas, taroks, maingos and others. even generally in the state hausa control the economy take the carrot and cucumber trade for example. the hausa buy it from the berom female farmers and do the selling and transportation down south making bulk of the money from the trade. nasarraw eggon crisis is zoning of governorship seat nothing about fighting the of hausas .omabste ain't Christian they are traditionalist so how do you wanna sell the Christianity line to them. the only fight they are having is with the fulanis and it is the age long ranchers vs farmers fight happening across every region the rancheers travel through. the ngf election should give you the prelude of how gej is gonna be kick out of aso rock and say his goodbyes. plus the heavy weights he is picking fight with obj, ibb , northern governors and elites, yorubas, amechi and the masses that ain't blinded by ethnic and religious sentiment. that just want their government to be responsible in its dealings.
You claim to know about the politics of Kwara but I'm appalled by the height and display of your ignorance. Do you think the Yorubas are happy with Hausa/Fulani for collecting Ilorin from Afonja? Who told you the Yorubas in Kwara will "go with their other brothers?" For your info, Yorubas in NC prefer being "minority" there than with their brothers in SW if in doubt go ask the Saraki's family or senator Smart Adeyemi. Your rant and sermon on the mountain will not change the fact that GEJ is the commander in chief federal republic of Nigeria. It will not also change the fact that come 2015 Nigerians will vote along religious divide (christian/muslim) and tribal sentiment. Yoruba/Hausa- Fulani ALONE CANNOT remove GEJ from Aso Villa. This is the bitter pill you must swallow.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Presenting our own candidate is a story for another day. We are satisfied being the kingmakers for now. It is in record that in the history of Nigerian politics, any candidate supported by the Igbos wins while the opposite is true for your people. 2015 is around the corner and ain't gonna be any different.

Buhari has contested election 3 times in 8 years and lost all 3. What failure could be more humiliating than that?

ignorance at the highest order. kingmakers for your mind abi you guys have always followed your masters the northerns from time immemorial. from zik to ekueweme and the vice to tofa. with all you guys political a55 licking your region still look like poo. even with our opposition stance we have been able achieving things your region will only get in your dreams. that why you guys have been begging for second niger bridge for like forever. you get jokes son so the igbos are the sanni abacha that stole mko's mandate. bunch of sissies that were running back to their enclaves when our nadeco was fighting abacha and his boys.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by ckkris: 3:49pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

make sure you drop part of your hard earned polithievians a55 licking crumbs to the papaprenuers. and make sure you pray hard to anything you believe in to help you improve on your spellings.
On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand. . .
Jesus is too good. And I'm too smart for the papapreneurs. But they're better than Buhari & Boko Haram. You can see that in spite of your lies and propaganda President Jonathan will win any election from now till 2019.
UMBLELA RULES 2015

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by qualified(f): 3:51pm On May 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

thank u my brother. Dont mind egghead, u shld know egg is still in its formative state, thus, d brain is yet to form.
Leaning on a yoruba man, is like leaning on air. Time ll tell

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by ckkris: 3:54pm On May 26, 2013
qualified:

thank u my brother. Dont mind egghead, u shld know egg is still in its formative state, thus, d brain is yet to form.
Leaning on a yoruba man, is like leaning on air. Time ll tell
Egghead may not be Yoruba, even if he claims to be. Don't trust most things on social network.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by ckkris: 3:58pm On May 26, 2013
Don't derail this thread. Its about Igbos voting President Jonathan again in 2015.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2013
Blueboy0402:

the same sick Alaba boys logic crested in the DNA of y'all what did you know about kwarans. go figure out why acn dominated all other enclaves there except the ilorin emirate. the afonja story you know nothing about and schooling you in history is not what I wanna do now. wondering when gbenga,olusola becomes hausa names, to cure your ignorant smart adeyemi is from kogi. get on an ifeshinachi and go see the political leaning of omu-aran, offa, erinle, ajase-ipo and the other enclaves.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

ignorance at the highest order. kingmakers for your mind abi you guys have always followed your masters the northerns from time immemorial. from zik to ekueweme and the vice to tofa. with all you guys political a55 licking your region still look like poo. even with our opposition stance we have been able achieving things your region will only get in your dreams. that why you guys have been begging for second niger bridge for like forever. you get jokes son so the igbos are the sanni abacha that stole mko's mandate. bunch of sissies that were running back to their enclaves when our nadeco was fighting abacha and his boys.

See who is talking about ignorance. Oh I forgot you mentioned somewhere that you just finished NYSC meaning you were still a kid in 1993. In case you never knew, Sani Abacha didn't steal MKO's mandate as the election had already been annulled before Sani Abacha took over.

Abiola said he could do without the Igbos and Arthur Nzeribe had to wait for the 11th hour to deal with him. Arthur Nzeribe formed ABN(Association for Better Nugeria) which went to court few days to June 12 1993 to get an injunction restraining NEC (National Electoral Commission) headed by Prof. Humphrey Nwosu from conducting the June 12 presidential election. NEC went ahead to conduct the election which was a clear case if violation of a court order thereby rendering the election null and void.

The rest is now history including MKO himself.

Lesson learnt; Don't mess with the wise men from the East.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Iykopee(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2013
discussing d imaginery wont really help cos no one is truly sure how it gonna playdown come 2015.. But for sure, the SS/SE is GEJ. The battle lies in SW/NC. Core north smells buhari a lot....back to the topic, i'm pretty sure the igbos' will vote for GEJ.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2013
ckkris:
On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand. . .
Jesus is too good. And I'm too smart for the papapreneurs. But they're better than Buhari & Boko Haram. You can see that in spite of your lies and propaganda President Jonathan will win any election from now till 2019.
UMBLELA RULES 2015

who cares on which valley you choose to stand. after milking you of your 10% you go come begin soak garri. low minds buy urban legends of lies to cure your ignorance of history ask your older siblings the way buhari finished the maitasine thugs in less than a month taking your god(gej) years to think on what to do about boko haram. ngf election is showing you how your umbrella is gonna be flung in the dust bin come 2015. but as a destined lost dog that won't listen to the hunters whistle is gonna be disgraced to kirikiri his next abode.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

See who is talking about ignorance. Oh I forgot you mentioned somewhere that you just finished NYSC meaning you were still a kid in 1993. In case you never knew, Sani Abacha didn't steal MKO's mandate as the election had already been annulled before Sani Abacha took over.

Abiola said he could do without the Igbos and Arthur Nzeribe had to wait for the 11th hour to deal with him. Arthur Nzeribe formed ABN(Association for Better Nugeria) which went to court few days to June 12 1993 to get an injunction restraining NEC (National Electoral Commission) headed by Prof. Humphrey Nwosu from conducting the June 12 presidential election. NEC went ahead to conduct the election which was a clear case if violation of a court order thereby rendering the election null and void.

The rest is now history including MKO himself.

Lesson learnt; Don't mess with the wise men from the East.

lies spinner when did i mentioned I just finished nysc. the Abn shyte ain't igbo agenda it just nzeribe acting the devils advocate you guys always acts at the sight of ego. the same way he sold guns to nigeria in finishing (biafra) is brothers. was that a TiV agenda too laughing in ibibio mehn.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

laugh in british igbo. ain't you guys the same peeps that owns 80% of lagos , 50% of Abuja ,1million% of Kano. with this your suppose big numerical size why are you lots crying for igbo presidency put your number into use. ojukwu contested for the presidency and was crowned 6th are you guys having a nap during that election. get a copy of humphrey nwosu book and cure your ignorance mko lost in enugu and anambra. so you guys are all mouth and empty chest beating.
oga egg(onye akwa) you can laugh in payan-yoruba for all i care. Mko's sdp got 65% of votes in Anambra and he didnt fail in Enugu. Ezeife was the Sdp gov of anambra at that time...of course he started bragging abt doin without the Igbos and June 12 became a yoruba affair. You believe the Igbo didnt vote at all for Ojukwu and yet you believe the 2003 election were rigged afterall june 12 was the fairest to you..why aprobating and reprobating at the same time. Now open your brain and absorb this-Ojukwu himself didnt contest to win, he himself said "I am contesting to let the Igbo man know he also has a right to contest in a presidential election". Winning an election is different from contesting. Before Ojukwu very few Igbos will want to contest an election they would rather be kingmakers. Havent you noticed that the clamour for an Igbo presidency has reached a higher decibel since he contested even as the most hated Igbo man. That was the aim...not aso rock. You mentioned kwara and yoruba northerners not ready to vote Jona. I dey laugh o! how well have ACN done in Kogi and Kwara where you hold claim to hold sway. The Igbo voters have never lost any election...they don't do amala voting style.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

lies spinner when did i mentioned I just finished nysc. the Abn shyte ain't igbo agenda it just nzeribe acting the devils advocate you guys always acts at the sight of ego. the same way he sold guns to nigeria in finishing (biafra) is brothers. was that a TiV agenda too laughing in ibibio mehn.

Bros were you not the one that was lamenting to me about how Ogidi people refused to sell land to you Muslim Corpers Society of Nigeria (MCSN) and I offered to help you get a plot around Nkpor if you could afford it?

ABN doesn't have to be Igbo Agenda to deal with someone who said he could do without the Igbos.

I hope you know we have 2 APC's now. When the time comes, you will know the reason African People's Congress was formed. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Blueboy0402: 4:40pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

the same sick Alaba boys logic crested in the DNA of y'all what did you know about kwarans. go figure out why acn dominated all other enclaves there except the ilorin emirate. the afonja story you know nothing about and schooling you in history is not what I wanna do now. wondering when gbenga,olusola becomes hausa names, to cure your ignorant smart adeyemi is from kogi. get on an ifeshinachi and go see the political leaning of omu-aran, offa, erinle, ajase-ipo and the other enclaves.
See who is talking about DNA. So because you did introduction to genetics in SS3 makes you think you know all about DNA? Now I believe Sonny Bobo who rightly said you just finished NYSC. My earlier post didn't suggest that the Saraki's are Hausa names. Also I never said Smart Adeyemi was from Kwara state. You have just proved that you have issues with English comprehension. Sorry dear the bitter pill you have to swallow is Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani ALONE CANNOT remove GEJ from Aso Villa.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2013
dozzybaba: oga egg(onye akwa) you can laugh in payan-yoruba for all i care. Mko's sdp got 65% of votes in Anambra and he didnt fail in Enugu. Ezeife was the Sdp gov of anambra at that time...of course he started bragging abt doin without the Igbos and June 12 became a yoruba affair. You believe the Igbo didnt vote at all for Ojukwu and yet you believe the 2003 election were rigged afterall june 12 was the fairest to you..why aprobating and reprobating at the same time. Now open your brain and absorb this-Ojukwu himself didnt contest to win, he himself said "I am contesting to let the Igbo man know he also has a right to contest in a presidential election". Winning an election is different from contesting. Before Ojukwu very few Igbos will want to contest an election they would rather be kingmakers. Havent you noticed that the clamour for an Igbo presidency has reached a higher decibel since he contested even as the most hated Igbo man. That was the aim...not aso rock. You mentioned kwara and yoruba northerners not ready to vote Jona. I dey laugh o! how well have ACN done in Kogi and Kwara where you hold claim to hold sway. The Igbo voters have never lost any election...they don't do amala voting style.

go get Humphrey nwosu book and get the state by state account of that election. like I told you earlier get on an ifeshinachi bus asap and cure your ignorance. tho kwara voted pdp because of the saraki oligarchy. and that influence didn't change the fact that traditional Yoruba enclaves in kwara still vote acn offa, erin-ile, omupo, ilala, ajashe-ipo and so on. pdp is a northern party that why it gonna dominate kogi where yorubas are not in the majority. amala politics died with the pdp in southwest stop acting like you ain't gat your own amala brand of politics too. we haven't forgetten the ngige/uba scenario likewise the orji brothers pledging allegiance at a shrine. dirty man you can sell the ojukwu dummy to me with the way you lots worship him. you aint talking to a politics learner.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Bros were you not the one that was lamenting to me about how Ogidi people refused to sell land to you Muslim Corpers Society of Nigeria (MCSN) and I offered to help you get a plot around Nkpor if you could afford it?

ABN doesn't have to be Igbo Agenda to deal with someone who said he could do without the Igbos.

I hope you know we have 2 APC's now. When the time comes, you will know the reason African People's Congress was formed. A word they say is enough for the wise.

relating a 2008 an issue means it happened yesterday abi. and when you asked me you have a parcel of land I said you should relate with the present set of guys there now. apc pdp are getting stamped out very soon with the court injunction in the original apc Kitty the pdp apc will lose the same way they lost in the ngf.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2013
Blueboy0402:
See who is talking about DNA. So because you did introduction to genetics in SS3 makes you think you know all about DNA? Now I believe Sonny Bobo who rightly said you just finished NYSC. My earlier post didn't suggest that the Saraki's are Hausa names. Also I never said Smart Adeyemi was from Kwara state. You have just proved that you have issues with English comprehension. Sorry dear the bitter pill you have to swallow is Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani ALONE CANNOT remove GEJ from Aso Villa.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

go get Humphrey nwosu book and get the state by state account of that election. like I told you earlier get on an ifeshinachi bus asap and cure your ignorance. tho kwara voted pdp because of the saraki oligarchy. and that influence didn't change the fact that traditional Yoruba enclaves in kwara still vote acn offa, erin-ile, omupo, ilala, ajashe-ipo and so on. pdp is a northern party that why it gonna dominate kogi where yorubas are not in the majority. amala politics died with the pdp in southwest stop acting like you ain't gat your own amala brand of politics too. we haven't forgetten the ngige/uba scenario likewise the orji brothers pledging allegiance at a shrine. dirty man you can sell the ojukwu dummy to me with the way you lots worship him. you aint talking to a politics learner.
Mr man regardless of the gibberish you are spewing in here, the bottomline remains that Yoruba votes are not the most decisive. Yoruba voted awo, north voted Shagari. Igbo votes became the Tie breaker..the most impt votes..Shagari won. Same thing happened in MKO vs Tofa, Yaradua vs Atiku(ACN). A vote against Jona is a vote for Boko...they want him to fail..We'll resist it. Islamic apologist like Buhari and supporters like you Mr egg will taste a very resounding defeat at the 2015 polls...i assure you. FYI thiefubu your political mentor and the whole Sw has a price tag you know...politics is a game of interest..who told you he gives a rat's a.z.z abt your interest. He will only be richer and your own vote...mr egg ...will be in Jona's crate of eggs. Tinubu will make sure that happens.. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 26, 2013
dozzybaba: I have always said it..logically the Yoruba do not really determine who becomes president in this country. It is on record that the Igbos have never voted for a losing candidate. The Yoruba gave their votes to Awolowo in the second republic but the Igbo voted Shagari and he won. Balewa, MKO all had majority Igbo votes:

Ojukwu ran for President a few times, what happened?
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 26, 2013
kingoflag:

Ojukwu ran for President a few times, what happened?
check my previous post newbie.
Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by eggheaders(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2013
dozzybaba: Mr man regardless of the gibberish you are spewing in here, the bottomline remains that Yoruba votes are not the most decisive. Yoruba voted awo, north voted Shagari. Igbo votes became the Tie breaker..the most impt votes..Shagari won. Same thing happened in MKO vs Tofa, Yaradua vs Atiku(ACN). A vote against Jona is a vote for Boko...they want him to fail..We'll resist it. Islamic apologist like Buhari and supporters like you Mr egg will taste a very resounding defeat at the 2015 polls...i assure you. FYI thiefubu your political mentor and the whole Sw has a price tag you know...politics is a game of interest..who told you he gives a rat's a.z.z abt your interest. He will only be richer and your own vote...mr egg will be in Jona's crate of eggs. Tinubu will make sure that happens.. grin

later y'all will be saying gibberish some people are the slaves to the hausa fulani. when its obvious you guys have been licking their a55 time immemorial. we all know the boko haram is pdp according to late azazi and the politicians that has been arrested in connection with the group. don't you guys know the plot to upstage gej is above parties and individuals e.g the way mulikat lost the house of Rep speaker seat and now the ngf thing. it will be too late for you guys to wake from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 26, 2013
eggheaders:

later y'all will be saying gibberish some people are the slaves to the hausa fulani. when its obvious you guys have been licking their a55 time immemorial. we all know the boko haram is pdp according to late azazi and the politicians that has been arrested in connection with the group. don't you guys know the plot to upstage gej is above parties and individuals e.g the way mulikat lost the house of Rep speaker seat and now the ngf thing. it will be too late for you guys to wake from your slumber.
Oh i lick hausa A.z.z cos my Dad voted Shagari over an infanticidal power-drunk nihilist like Awo. What moral right did he have to campaign in Aba after banning stockfish and second hand clothes...the only commodity the poorest people in Africa at that time(Igbo) could afford. What did he expect...5 millions Igbo votes?...from the dead ones or the ones without roofs over their head after he seized their properties. It is a pity for you..we saw to it he never tasted presidency...i will choose even Buhari (with all his idiosyncs) over 20 Awos anytime. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015 by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2013
you guys are breaking almost all the rules of Nairaland... I wonder where all the mods are.... I wonder why a simple request by the O.P became an avenue for some bigots to showcase their talents in roforofoism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MKO And June 12 Celebrated Only By Yorubas / My Wives Couldn’t Tolerate My Other Women Friends –graham Douglas / The Ungrateful Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.