Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams (3002 Views)

Lessons I Learnt From Reading The Book Rich Dad Poor Dad / 99% Of All Investment Opportunities In This Section Are Scams!! / This Investment Thread Is Full Of SCAMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by skerum(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2013
Kiyosaki recently did a series of articles of what he claims are real life scams we live every day without knowing, quite controversial; www.bubblews.com/news/556760-rich-dad-real-life-scams

1 Like

Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by diamondcrownltd(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2013
How true are his claims,he is entitled to his opinions. See the best online businesses at www./make-money-from-home-biz and buy your house with N8000 at https://www.nairaland.com/1264151/hot-real..buy-own-house-n8000#15901431
Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by diamondcrownltd(f): 5:18am On Jun 05, 2013
skerum:

Kiyosaki recently did a series of articles of what he claims are real life scams we live every day without knowing, quite controversial; www.bubblews.com/news/556760-rich-dad-real-life-scams

i have discovered that bubblews pays users to post articles on their website

1 Like

Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by skerum(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
diamondcrownltd:

i have discovered that bubblews pays users to post articles on their website

grin
Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by diamondcrownltd(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
a student earns $200,000 with his educational knowledge by doing assignments and home work for others

https://www.nairaland.com/1333346/incredible..student-earns-200000-solving-online
Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by nigflue: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
I don't believe there is a scam in Robert Kiyosaki. I believe in most of the things he said.

1 Like

Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by diamondcrownltd(f): 12:40am On Jun 25, 2013
nigflue: I don't believe there is a scam in Robert Kiyosaki. I believe in most of the things he said.

you are right

1 Like

Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by skerum(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
nigflue: I don't believe there is a scam in Robert Kiyosaki. I believe in most of the things he said.

They are practical I'd say

1 Like

Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by Doncolio(m): 3:39am On Jun 29, 2013
The title kind of mislead itself, its not Robert Kiyosaki that is the scam.Rather, he compiled a list of scams. Hope the difference is clesr .
Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by diamondcrownltd(f): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Doncolio: The title kind of mislead itself, its not Robert Kiyosaki that is the scam.Rather, he compiled a list of scams. Hope the difference is clesr .

the poster did it to capture peoples attention
Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by skerum(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Doncolio: The title kind of mislead itself, its not Robert Kiyosaki that is the scam.Rather, he compiled a list of scams. Hope the difference is clesr .

You got that right
Re: Financial Guru Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Scams by joyceok: 5:47am On Dec 20, 2013
skerum:

My articles in bubblews have earned me $230

(1) (Reply)

THREAD CLOSED / Nigerians Excited As MMM Returns / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.