Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (56842 Views)

Selling Clothes In Nigeria – Boutique Business, Online Clothes Store / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by lissom: 2:04am On Apr 28, 2008
i need advice on how to start a boutique.precisely,advice on where to buy the clothes and shoes from.Like maybe somewhere in lagos or in togo or ghana or cotonou or maybe outside africa or something.am not looking to start big time,am just looking to give it a try with about 100,000 naira for the clothes and shoes only because i am not planning on starting with a shop.I would sell from home and if everything turns out very well i could move in to a shop.
The fact that i said give it a try doesnt mean i have money to waste,its just something i have always wanted to do and i am ready to give up 100,000 to test run it.
I would appreciate if you don't spend much time advicing me on the factors to consider,what i am interested in right now is the source,where exactly,not ideas,the exact place i can get it,if possible,contact information.(wholesale source,the place where all them boutiques in lagos and ibadan and other places get their goods from)
i would honestly appreciate the kind of replies i asked for
thank you nairalanders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by naijacutee(f): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2008
I take it that you already have an existing customer base for the products you want to sell, and you are just looking to get affordable products that will be profitable.

I think most people who sell clothes and shoes (if you're looking for brand new items) usually source them from places like Dubai. I know many people who travel monthly to Dubai to purchase stock for their shops. I know a lady who owns a shop at Balogun market and she goes to Dubai or Taiwan at least every couple of months to buy clothes and laces. I think if you approach such people prior to their trip, they can assist you in buying in bulk for your business. The only problem is that you are restricted in your choice as you cannot see what you are buying prior to purchasing it. You will have to judge the persons judgement in choosing things that are likely to sell.

I think that people who sell second-hand goods are the ones who go to Cotonou or Togo. I'm not sure how it works but used clothes from Europe seem to end up there someway or the other.

As for shoes, I think people generally get them from abroad as welL. I think what you are looking for is a wholesaler who sells good quality clothes in bulk specifially to people who are reselling. My advice would be to try and contact some of the people at Balogun market who travel for their stock - Or you can buy their stock directly,however you may have to pay more for this. I could refer you to someone who could assist you in getting brand new clothes in bulk directly from Europe, without you having to travel all the time - if you let me know what exactly you are after - Mens? Womens? Children?

4 Likes

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by olajmk: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2008
hello there,

The best place to get exclusive stuff for your boutique will be in london.I have noticed that alot of the ladies clothing sold in nigeria now are manly from dubai or china.The clothing market in london is yet to be discovered by nigerians.

I live in london andI sell wholesale ladies wears from high street shops like Papaya,Be beau,Et vous,Next,Dorothy perkins,wallis,debenhams to mention a few.My prices are at reduced rates because i get them directly from the manufacturers.I will sell a top for example that is 19.99 pounds in high street shops around 7 pounds or so.this is less than half the price in shops.\
CAN I mention that these are really trendy stuff and will make your boutique stand out.you do not have to travel over to get them.all u need is tell me waht your requirements are and i will cargo them to u.mail me on jmkexclusives@hotmail.com or call on 07958113153.Yo and lets talk.Check out some of our stock!

1 Like

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by buruike(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2012
how possible is it to get those label clothes at cheaper prices than on the high street.
how do i get this kind of prices please
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by lukecent: 2:37pm On May 18, 2012
I sell quality jeans & chinos. But my customers re mainly from Ph, Abj Warri, Bayelsa, Owerri & so on. Since u re starting with small capital I ll direct u where u can buy in Lag @ cheaper rate. If u re interested u can mail me @ luchinoo4@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by SAPNET: 8:18pm On May 20, 2012
We have an experienced inhouse buyer over here in the UK to meet your wholesale purchase list. She usually visits various shops to complete a comprehensive catalogue of cheap clearance items. These catalogues are periodically updated and sent to the boutiques we supply to make their order. Then we supply to your doorstep in Nigeria. Visit our website www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk to obtain our contact details
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 20, 2012
I have over 1000 pieces of Ralph Lauren Boxers, 1000 pieces of Hanes Boxers and Briefs, 70 pieces of Ralph Lauren Shirts, 300 pieces of Hanes Shirts (V-Neck/Round Neck) of different colors, 100s pieces of tank tops (singlets) 30 pieces of Bali Bra, 500 pieces of panties, 400 pieces of childrens underwear, 50 pieces of ladies shimmies, 2000 pair of socks and lots more. All these items just arrived from U.S.A and are presently in Lagos.

I will only sell in bulk or in tens. All these items come in their original bags with tags and prices still on them. If you are interested in any of these stuff, my email is paylessmotors@hotmail.com,Send your phone number to my email and I will give you a call. Or Call 07030061738.
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by biggx: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
am starting a boutique in nigeria,ibadan to be precise,i am in uk now but the prices of clothes is to high for me buy can anybody help by telling me where i can get men clothes at a cheap price here in uk.pls help people

1 Like

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by ICHYYDYYVR(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
For any Italian stuff baby n aldult male n female used n new . Jxt email ichyydyy@yahoo.com place ur other and u get ur goods b4 u pay(as in I ship to my office in abuja u pay as u see ur order

1 Like

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2013
I usually take my stuff to some of these events, buy a table and setup.

There is a flea market in VI that I am going to try. They are going to be monthly so they will give a sense of stability instead of setting up in different places.

Call them and take advantage of the christmas rush

Cnbuy Flea Market 0706-691-1996 or send them an email shopcnbuy@gmail.com

good luck. its always good to hear ladies trying to start a business for themselves
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by Juliet94: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
For bulk supply of chiffon blouses, neck pieces, flat shoes and heels, holla asap
Chiffon blouses: 20 @ N1200 each, 40 @ N1000 each, 60 @ N950 each, 100 @ N900 each
Neck pieces: 20 @ N800 each, 40 @ N750 each, 60 @ N700 each
Flat shoes: 20 @ N1400 each, 40 @ N1300 each, 100 @ N1200 each
Heels: 10 @ N4000 each, 20 @ N3800 each, 40 @ N3500 each....
For more info, add up 23736D71
Or whatsapp 08100195133

2 Shares

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by rafoid(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Did any one know about the london marketing comapny in ikeja, dy said d sell wholesale clothes I.e. Shirts, chinos, polo etc. At very affordable price but hav not being chanced to visit them
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by Chigorkizz(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Now i can invest my 500k in dis.i don drink garri tire cos i don't want d 500k to reduce.
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by shoesinbulk(f): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
You know you can stock shoes from www.shoesinbulk.com,an online wholesale shoe company located in Nigeria
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by mendelsmattress: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men Rubber Suede Shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

1 Share

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by mendelsmattress: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE rubber MEN SUEDE shoe
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men rubber Suede shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng
call: 09068239979

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by mendelsmattress: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N400,000 MONTHLY INCOME RESELLING THE FASHION RUBBER SUEDE SHOES
The new fashion rubber suede shoe is a unique footwear in style and design. It is a rubber shoe stylishly coated with suede material that gives it a touch of elegance. Its loafers design makes it fit perfectly for both corporate and casual wears. It comes in three colours: black, red and blue. The colour varieties enhance your choice of the shoe type to match with your outfit for any occasion. The shoe is water resistant; hence it is very ideal for raining season. The fascinating thing about the suede shoe is that it is very affordable. Virtually everybody can afford it considering this austere period of economic recession in Nigeria
You won’t believe it!
MEN RUBBER SUEDE SHOE SELLS @ N2,000/PAIR (RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE)
FEMALE RUBBER SUEDE SHOE SELLS @ N1,500/PAIR (RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE)
THE MARKET POTENTIAL FOR THE RUBBER SUEDE SHOES IN NIGERIA
The market potential for foot wears generally in Nigeria is huge. Foot wears are basic fashion necessities- people must wear shoes. Rarely do you see people going about barefooted. Shoes are fashionable ( news design makes old design obsolete) and they are also subject to wears and tears. What this mean is that people must buy shoes from time to time. And when you now consider Nigeria’s population of about 170 million people, then you would know that this business is indeed a money spinner,
A TESTIMONY OF FINANCIAL TRANSFORMATION
Let me quickly share with you a story of financial transformation of one of our customers –Chuks. He lives in Onitsha –Anambra State. Precisely last year June, he stumbled on our website, saw the rubber suede shoe opportunity and started with just a carton of N30,000. Then, he had just finished his university education, waiting for NYSC call up letter. And to keep himself busy he ventured into the shoe business. According to him he started selling the shoes to family members and friends and within one week he sold out a full carton of the men shoe, making a whopping profit of almost N30,000. That motivated him to get committed to the business, and in no time he got some boutique owners and shoe dealers who could order in bulk from him. Today, Chuks buys over 200 cartons monthly, raking in about N3 million monthly profit, Chuks’ story of dramatic financial transformation is one of the numerous life-changing impact the suede shoes business has made in the life of many of our other customers- over 500
PRODUCT PRICES/PROFIT MARGIN
Resellers buy the men rubber suede shoe @ N1000/pair and sell @ N2000/pair (recommended retail price) The profit margin is N1000/ pair. We have 30pairs/ carton. The cost price of a carton is N30,000 while the Profit margin/carton is N30,000
RESELLERS MUST BUY A MINIMUM OF 1 CARTON
Resellers buy the female rubber suede shoe @ N700/pair and sell @ N1,500/pair (recommended retail price) profit margin is N800/ pair. We have 60pair/ carton. The cost price of a carton is N42,000 while the Profit margin/carton is N48,00,000
RESELLERS MUST BUY A MINIMUM OF 1 CARTON
HOW TO MAKE N400,000 MONTHLY INCOME SELLINGTHE RUBBER SUEDE SHOE AS A RESELLER
If your profit margin/pair for the men suede shoe is N1000, then if you sell 400 pair in a month you would make N1000 x 400pair = N400,000 ( four hundred thousand naira only)
If your profit margin/pair for the ladies suede shoe is N800, then if you sell 500 pair in a month you would make N1000 x 500pair = N400,000 ( four hundred thousand naira only)
Wow! This is simply fantastic. This business can dramatically change your financial status forever.
SOME MARKETING TIPS TO HELP YOU MAKE GOOD MONEY FROM THIS BUSINESS AS A RESELLER
1. Identify a busy location along a major road in your area, preferably close to the market place where many people pass through, spread your shoes on the ground, get your bell and call people’s attention to BUY THE SUEDE SHOES @ N2000/PAIR. In no time people will gather around you and you can sell between 50-100pair is a day. (this aggressive method is meant for people who are not PROUD of their businesses having a sense of DIGNITY OF LABOUR. My brother if you are ashamed, to ‘hawk’ hunger go kill you ooo)
2. Sell your product online: sell on KONGA, JUMIA, DEALDEY. Sell on free classified websites: Jiji.com ng, etc. promote it using facebook, twitters,instagram, youtube whatsapp
3. Print flyers/handbills to promote the product. Distribute the flyers aggressively to people in offices, homes and shopping malls

HOW TO MAKE N3MILLION MONTHLY INCOME SELLING THE RUBBER SUEDE SHOES AS A BULK BUYER
As a bulk buy you could:
1. sell in cartons to shoe dealers and boutique owners & other petty resellers
You buy a carton of the men suede shoes @ N30,000 and resell @ N45,000 making a profit margin/carton of N15,000
( the unit carton price you buy is N1000/pair and you sell N1500/pair)
If you sell 200 cartons in a month, you would make 200 x N15,000 = N3million
You buy a carton of the female suede shoes @ N42,000 and resell @ N60,000 making a profit margin/carton of N18,000
( the unit carton price you buy is N700/pair and you sell @ N1000/pair)
If you sell 200 cartons in a month, you would make 200 x N18,000 = N3.6 million
2. Recruit sales people who would go out to sell to people in their homes and offices. This strategy is aggressive and can generate quick sales. The more sales persons you have the more profit you would make. You can share your profit margin of N1000/pair( men suede) or N800 (female suede) with them. You give them a commission of N500( men suede) or N400( female suede) on each shoe they sell
You buy the men suede shoes@ N1000, give marketers @ N1500, while they sell @ N2000
You buy the female suede shoes@ N700, give marketers @ N1100, while they sell @ N1500

If you have 10 marketers that sell 20 pairs every day, then you could sell 200 pairs in a day. ( get your sales persons to sell in market locations or along busy roads)
If your profit/pair is N500, then you would make 200 x N500 =N100,000 daily
Weekly profit (6x 100,000) = N600,000
Monthly profit (4X N600,000) = N2,400,000 ( Two million four hundred thousand naira only)
DSC_0094.jpg
BULK BUYERS MUST BUYS A MINIMUM OF 20 CARTONS
Buy 20 cartons get 2 free extra cartons
Buy 50 cartons get 5 free extra cartons
Buy 100 cartons get 10 free extra cartons
Buy N200 cartons get 20 free extra cartons
HOW DO I ORDER?
Proceed to the bank to pay for your starter pack
1. Pay for the number of cartons you want to buy
to Bethelmendels Nigeria, Zenith bank, A/C: 1012765017
2. If you stay outside Lagos include N3, 000/ carton for transportation
3. After payment, send an SMS of your name, phone number and location to 08036911296
Office Address
27 Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Obafemi Awolowo Way
By, Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng
www.mendelsfootwears.com
08036911296, 08180065490

About Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd
We are foremost importers and manufacturers of footwears in Nigeria. We are the owners of Nigeria’s number one online wholesale storewww.bethelmendels.com.ng . where you can source for over 1000 hot marketable products @ factory cheap prices, you could resell at attractive profit margins. We have thousands of distributor/resellers and partners spread across Nigeria and West Africa sub-region. We are Manufacturers representative to companies in China and many European countries. Our greatest achievement as an organization is the thousands of people who we have empowered through our various trainings and product opportunities for the past 17 years of our existence.

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by mendelsmattress: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2017
We are major importer of Rain boots for kid and adults
Your little puddle jumpers' feet will stay dry and comfy Fashion Rain Boots. Featuring high quality rubber in a sparkly metallic color and a thick textured sole to help prevent slips. A soft cotton lining ensures comfort. Finished with our Greek key pattern.

Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 08087656176
Bulk buyers wanted nationwide
www.mendelsfootwear.com
Office address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji street, Balogun Bus stop Ikeja.

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by awule: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
MAKE N150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING QUALITY FEMALE FOOTWEARS WITH START-UP CAPITAL OF N35K

Are you unemployed looking for non-existent jobs?

Are you a full-time housewife looking for a means of income to support your husband?

Are you a student looking for a means of income to support yourself in school?
Are you in paid employment presently, but you need an extra means of income to augment your meager salary?

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU! Male or female, this business is for everybody!

The mega business of female footwears!

Footwear generally is a basic need for humans; everybody wears shoe hence the global industries and business that has been created around manufacturing and supply of footwears. But the unique thing about female footwears is the fashion fad and constant demand for latest design from time to time. Ladies are fond of buying “matching shoes” for every new clothes they buy and events they attend. Footwear designers are struggling to come up with latest designs to satiate this fashion craze.
Hence the market potential for female footwears globally is enormous and Nigeria’s market being the biggest in Africa is largely untapped.

Who we are and why you need to buy from us?

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,
Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and bulk buyers by constantly introducing new and latest designs from time to time. We supply A- CLASS boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and in almost every state in Nigeria .We also have numerous customers in many West Africa Countries. Many Online female fashion and footwear store in Nigeria are our loyal customers
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK FEMALE FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality UK-Standard footwears
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount ( cheaper than what you can get in any big market in Nigeria)
4. Our footwears are sold almost x3 profit margin in most boutiques
5. We offer nationwide delivery( your order on whatsapp and receive goods at your doorstep)
6. When you buy from us, we save you time, stress and money spent in buy from open market
7. We offer and stock new and latest foot wears designs from time to time
8. We offer free delivery nationwide when you buy above 100 pairs of shoes

HOW TO MAKE 150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING OUR FEMALE FOOTWEARS

The recommended retail price of our female foot wears is N5,000
Wholesale prices (minimum quantity purchase: 10pcs)
Buy 10 -49pcs @ N3,500/pcs
Buy 50 -99pcs @ N3,300/pcs
Buy 100 -500pcs @ N3,100/pcs

Okay, let us assume that you are starting with a minimum purchase of 10pcs @N3,500/pc and you sell @ N5,000/pc. Your profit margin would be N1,500/pc ( please try not to be greedy with the price you sell. At N5,000, you would sell very fast. Sales volume, turnover and repeat purchases are the keys to any successful business)

If your profit margin per shoe you sell is N1,500, then if you sell a minimum of 100 pairs of Shoes in a month, you are likely going to make N150K gross profit.

SOME MARKETING TIPS:
1. Personal Selling: talk to everybody you know about your shoes; friends, colleague, neighbor, your brothers and sisters in church or mosque. Visit offices with samples of your shoes to sell to busy workers,
2. Sell with Flyers or Handbills: Print quality flyers or handbills and distribute strategically to places where you could get potential buyers, place some flyers at hair salons, hotels, airports, etc.
3. Whatsapp Marketing: build a broadcast list of potential buyers of whatsapp users and sell to them.
4. Sell on Social Media platforms: sell on Facebook, instagram, twitter by massively sharing your post. Also use paid advert on these platforms
5. Place classified advert on Soft-Sell margazines
6. Sell on online market places: konga, jumia, dealdey etc
7. Sell on free online classified platforms: olx, jiji, chuktu etc
What are you waiting for?

Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08180065490, 08036911296, 07065804088
This opportunity is for Female boutique owners, Online Fashion &Footwears stores, online marketers and start-up entrepreneurs (you can start with just N35k)
Hurry! Buy and stock your preferred designs while stock last( we bring in new designs from time to time while old designs may be out of stock. So it is wise to stock any design you like
Visit: www.mendelsfootwears.com

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by awule: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by Favourkings: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Useful post
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by awule: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
MAKE N150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING QUALITY FEMALE FOOTWEARS WITH START-UP CAPITAL OF N35K

Are you unemployed looking for non-existent jobs?

Are you a full-time housewife looking for a means of income to support your husband?

Are you a student looking for a means of income to support yourself in school?
Are you in paid employment presently, but you need an extra means of income to augment your meager salary?

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU! Male or female, this business is for everybody!

The mega business of female footwears!

Footwear generally is a basic need for humans; everybody wears shoe hence the global industries and business that has been created around manufacturing and supply of footwears. But the unique thing about female footwears is the fashion fad and constant demand for latest design from time to time. Ladies are fond of buying “matching shoes” for every new clothes they buy and events they attend. Footwear designers are struggling to come up with latest designs to satiate this fashion craze.
Hence the market potential for female footwears globally is enormous and Nigeria’s market being the biggest in Africa is largely untapped.

Who we are and why you need to buy from us?

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,
Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and bulk buyers by constantly introducing new and latest designs from time to time. We supply A- CLASS boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and in almost every state in Nigeria .We also have numerous customers in many West Africa Countries. Many Online female fashion and footwear store in Nigeria are our loyal customers
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK FEMALE FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality UK-Standard footwears
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount ( cheaper than what you can get in any big market in Nigeria)
4. Our footwears are sold almost x3 profit margin in most boutiques
5. We offer nationwide delivery( your order on whatsapp and receive goods at your doorstep)
6. When you buy from us, we save you time, stress and money spent in buy from open market
7. We offer and stock new and latest foot wears designs from time to time
8. We offer free delivery nationwide when you buy above 100 pairs of shoes

Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by McKayConcept(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Join our mini importation business seminar group..... And learn how you can import nice products and sell them very cheap. Chat me up
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by comfort91: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pls make me ur marketer I'm interested
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by Gloryshine(f): 2:27pm On May 26, 2020
Are you in Lagos?

Do you have a product?

Do you have a business?

Are your customers Far away?

Why not contact us Today at Accord Errands

Let us help you build your business by doing your deliveries at a cheap and affordable price.

Contact us today on 07068873689
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by GHAZELLECARGO: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Contact us @Ghazelle World Logistics for your pick up n delivery within lagos n it's environs
No Disappointment in us
09083237800 WHATTSAPP
07069604009 CALLS
Re: How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques by betin9ja: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Shwaram shop for sale at Ado-Ekiti state capital...Beside Portofino, 400K pictures below...and asurre you'll make your money back in 3months...
Please call 08168816978 or 07015123565
Serious buyers only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is X-pression Located? / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.