Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (59624 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

PM me. Last chance!
undecided
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by tellwisdom: 7:52pm On May 27, 2013
If, these gurls eventually sees me..im sure 96 percent of them will be married to me...but make i lock up base on sey i sabi wetin dem want undecided.

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by xynerise: 7:52pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Complexion(u gats to b dark skin), brains and shoe size. wink cool
He might decide to wear over-sized shoe undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chibuike123(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2013
Ch@nges:
Massive meat(x3) smd & smh. Yet to see a girl that deserves my Love
nawa o na police man club u carry?

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by McMayor(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2013
denzel2009:

are you gay?

I was going to ask the same... Na Mofo.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by jaygem(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2013
sanb: Able to hold down an intellectual conversation;
Character/personality;
Sense of humor/confidence; and
A good dress sense.

Height is not a major issue; cos I'm already a tall lady....so if he's taller, my exact height or a bit shorter, it wouldn't make any difference....

Complexion is also not a major issue; he could be dark or light skinned.... I haven't got a preference...
God bless u dear...hv read previous comments, u stand out. Pray God gives u the Man U desire.
Ladies learn frm her, looking for a perfect man. Sorry na ur name
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by rapcy(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2013
fubbyy: then ask your self about your success in getting girls with all the things you gada, and sneak into the life of people around you that has none of the qualities,then check who get girls pass,I've come to discover that what we read online is opposite of what happens in real life

I can say that getting girls has to do with luck or something, shola, my yoruba friend is an evidence to this,short,as black as charcoal,ugly with no money but he's a chick magnet to an extend people said he's using jazz which I know is not true
Mayb true... bt my case is different bro wink them plenty o!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Elebiju: 8:27pm On May 27, 2013
Temismith: His kidney aπϑ intestine.undecided¤
what do u want to do with those?if u need 'em seriously go buy at the abattior ahan!kidney bawo u wan chop am ni?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by tubolancer(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2013
Mrs. Mango:
I like Albinos.
They can kill with sex! cool
tell me something,na true?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by bugo1: 8:32pm On May 27, 2013
Dyt: Fresh
His fingers must b sweet so as his toes
Wrist watch
Shoe

In short
Dude must b fine
. Dont let me lie to you before you see a man with all these items that you listed. Girl,you are on a long run.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Deiok(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2013
what about a guy like this

|||

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by tomakint: 8:48pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeem... So far.. Yea! Bedt, some short brudahs wiv small feet dey carry certain things o! I remember wan wey I c, hin own fat like yam. As I sight d thing, omo I para strx. i''m like "dude dat shyte ain't entering any hole in my body. I refuse to die young.
This babe is definitely sick cheesy cheesy cheesy laff wan kill me here *I'm choking* kai idowu o ti mara cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by ayobase(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2013
lorretta u: lol. U so damn funny. E don reach like that? grin

E don reach o my sister.....I dey provoke join sef....abi u go bail me from this?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Radoweb(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2013
Diz idowuogbo mst b really Madt
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by MrsMango(f): 9:14pm On May 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I also love a man with big hands wink
For grabbing da boobiess?
Me also love their hands big!

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by oyeyipow(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Complexion(u gats to b dark skin), brains and shoe size. wink cool

Shoe size? What has dt got to do with attraction tho?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by omiobo: 9:20pm On May 27, 2013
Mrs. Mango:

Dat's one of the places my strength lies grin

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by abinoam: 9:21pm On May 27, 2013
Height, colour, smile and polishness.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by omiobo: 9:23pm On May 27, 2013
oyeyipo w:

Shoe size? What has dt got to do with attraction tho?

A real man shoe starts from 44-46 not ladies' size 28-43
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 27, 2013
Tall, good looks and very polite.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2013
In the first 5mins? Let me see...
I'm a sucker for a real handsome face e.g. Trey Songz, kenny latimore, bryan Okpara
Physical build - tall and slim. I abhor fat men!
Grooming: U can spot a real clean dude a mile away e.g. Banky W.
Sex appeal- this one I can't define. When u got it, u got. My sisters in d house may understand e.g. Justin timberlake, idris Elba, peter of Psq.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 27, 2013
Simple answer. They want my 12inches grin cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Elebiju: 9:34pm On May 27, 2013
Mrs. Mango:

hmmmmm!come to daddy,I've got big hands that can hold a size 80 b re ast in one piece, atelewo eni kin tan ni je.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Emphasis(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2013
12 inches!:
Simple answer. They want my 12inches grin cool
:-Dlol
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:45pm On May 27, 2013
barcanista: See requirements as e plenty. No wonder we have advanced spinsters and grand-spinsters. The youngest among them is 34. make una de hide behind una laptop/phone de give requirement. arrant nonesense

Kai, this thread dey pain u o! C vexing. Loool. U clearly sound like u don't meet most of our "requirements". Chillax and reread d topic again Bro. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by virginice: 9:46pm On May 27, 2013
Just no ow to crack sensible jokes! Me love jokes alot.
As for face: love guys wit dimples or cleft jaw and full eyebrows + pink lips to die for kiss
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Emphasis(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2013
vivacious vivi: In the first 5mins? Let me see...
I'm a sucker for a real handsome face e.g. Trey Songz, kenny latimore, bryan Okpara
Physical build - tall and slim. I abhor fat men!
Grooming: U can spot a real clean dude a mile away e.g. Banky W.
Sex appeal- this one I can't define. When u got it, u got. My sisters in d house may understand e.g. Justin timberlake, idris Elba, peter of Psq.
mbok lower your standard, you sound too choosy and classy
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by tallceejay(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2013
Its funny how thess comments keeps pouring in. Well we know what the average girl wants. Let's flip this coin wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by binhozie(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2013
I've seen the most bizarre looking men with gorgeous wives and beautiful children
When you set your standards too high, you should be prepared to wait much longer...

2 Likes

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Stepsse(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2013
me wey no fine nko.....wetin b my fate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver / Stop Going To Brothels, So As To Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.