Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching (3877 Views)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / My Friend Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend And Paint Me Black To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Afriface: 6:48pm On May 26, 2013
Who believe this?Huh? People use to tease me about my color so i went to change it. Now people have been noticing me. More girls that didn't like me before are now interested in me and io also have been getting more opportunities. So that goes to show you that looks is everything nobody really cares about the person on the inside.....that's sad thou.....#sad..

What do you think? Sure some ladies will like to know the kinda of cream this guy .....

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/05/from-very-black-to-white-and-defends.html

Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 26, 2013
Rubbish
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 26, 2013
He looks horrible!
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by agohavivi(f): 8:45pm On May 26, 2013
Reminds me of Micheal Jackson. Why would a man be this vain? @OP; Agree with me or not, you look better as a dark skinned fellow.
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by causewahala: 9:10pm On May 26, 2013
In this day and age? A guy for that matter? What is wrong with some peeps?
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:16pm On May 26, 2013
No wonder some ladies feel light skin guys bleach! Bros, maka why?
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by True2myself24(f): 2:44am On May 27, 2013
he doesn't even look light skinned he just looks sickly... and are his eyebrows waxed?

2 Likes

Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 3:24am On May 27, 2013
He gets teased for being too dark. He gets teased for being too light. SMH. angry

1 Like

Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Mynd44: 3:41am On May 27, 2013
This is weird
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Gudintent: 5:52am On May 27, 2013
How can I put this .....

Those are two different people in both pictures

Even Michael Jackson no dark reach!!!
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by DaddyBlack: 5:52am On May 27, 2013
Strange World......

Very Strange World.
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:34am On May 27, 2013
Michael Jackson No 2
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by donigspain(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2013
Good for you bro...
Whatever makes you happy!
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Florena(f): 10:36am On May 27, 2013
Either black or white, u re still ugly
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2013
Florena: Either black or white, u re still ugly
Gaddemit. sad
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 10:55am On May 27, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Mynd44: 10:57am On May 27, 2013
Florena: Either black or white, u re still ugly
Dang!!! You wicked
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Popowaa: 11:31am On May 27, 2013
Mental agony
causewahala: In this day and age? A guy for that matter? What is wrong with some peeps?
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Godson201333(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2013
see me see wahala,casala don burst oo
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 27, 2013
Later he's gonna be rushing to national tv and health section on how to treat skin cancer.

1 Like

Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Mynd44: 3:18pm On May 27, 2013
jayhanks: Later he's gonna be rushing to national tv and health section on how to treat skin cancer.
Let's hope not
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2013
**vomits** tongue
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 1:16am On May 28, 2013
Gnin Nin! angry this is bleeped up!
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by MrCork: 1:44am On May 28, 2013
..he waz probably tryin to escape from Nigerian women angry

1 Like

Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 2:11am On May 28, 2013
Lmao
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by 50calibre(m): 2:13am On May 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..he waz probably tryin to escape from Nigerian women angry

Mr cork where have you been, I've missed your tomfoolery.
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by nice4life: 2:29am On May 28, 2013
this must be a joke. not true.Lolz
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by MrsChima1(f): 3:29am On May 28, 2013
And my comment was deleted?
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 4:10am On May 28, 2013
negro looks like a zombie.
ugh!! tongue

any chick that would consider dating a man that bleach has issues of her own.
Re: From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching by Nobody: 4:11am On May 28, 2013
True2myself24: he doesn't even look light skinned he just looks sickly... and are his eyebrows waxed?

^^ you know.
low self esteem is an even bigger b---h than karma. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help / Fellow Guys: What Do You Do When A Girl You Like Is Playing Hard To Get? / How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Crazy About You - Signs He Really Adores You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.