Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones (22792 Views)

Infinix Race Max Q / Infinix Race Max Vs Samsung S3 / Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by 2baga(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2013
Lets wait to see what will come of this latest ish
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Dimeji1976(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2013
let's get our finger crossed
2baga: Lets wait to see what will come of this latest ish
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Dimeji1976(m): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2013
hi , guys I just heard Race max Q will be out around 20th june~ ;Dhi , guys I just heard Race max Q will be out around 20th june~
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by segun1983: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2013
I heard Race max Q will be around 34k , is that ture?
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by physise(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2013
race max screen resolution will be very very poor

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Hotdiamond(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2013
physise: race max screen resolution will be very very poor
I can imagine. poorer than the n7 angry. f7 with 293ppi on amoled. hehe

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by boloksbong: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2013
McWelling: this phone wld have poor graphics,480x854 on a 5.3 inches,nah,even tecno f7 beats that,1280x720 super AMOLED 5 inches HD screen

Smh! "480x854" is referring to the screen dimension(screen size) and not the screen resolution. The max Q definately has a far better resolution than all the Techno fones presently available.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by boloksbong: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2013
McWelling: this phone wld have poor graphics,480x854 on a 5.3 inches,nah,even tecno f7 beats that,1280x720 super AMOLED 5 inches HD screen

Smh! "480x854" is referring to the screen dimension(screen size) and not the screen resolution. The max Q definately has a far better resolution than all the Techno and Infinix fones presently available.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Hotdiamond(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2013
boloksbong:

Smh! "480x854" is referring to the screen dimension(screen size) and not the screen resolution. The max Q definately has a far better resolution than all the Techno and Infinix fones presently available.
I bet u don't have a clue of what you are talking about. 480 x 850 is also called wvga resolution. and not the screen size. the 480 is for the horizontal pixels while the 854 is for the vertical pixels. then if you stretch that to 5.3 inches. that's a poor resolution. you can calculate the ppi density here www.pixeldensitycalculator.com/

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by boloksbong: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2013
grin
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Hotdiamond(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2013
even the samsung galaxy grand has a poor wvga(480x850) resolution. how else do you want me to explain this simple tin for you
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by boloksbong: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2013
When you see some1 with the fone, u can confirm for yourself.

I can confirm it has a better display cos I hav seen the fone.
Confirm ur facts b4 u discourage other people
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by physise(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2013
Hotdiamond: even the samsung galaxy grand has a poor wvga(480x850) resolution. how else do you want me to explain this simple tin for you
u dey mind d guy,480*850 on a 5.3 inch screen?dat will result in strecthing of d pixel which will make d screen poor n blockly symbol

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by physise(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2013
boloksbong:

wvga on a 5.3 inch screen=poor resolution

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by boloksbong: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2013
Just hope they improve on the batterylife b4 the fone is launched. because dat would be a let down
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Hotdiamond(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2013
boloksbong:

I don't need to see the phone. m just commenting based on the specs given in this thread. which is 480x854 on 5.3 inch :-/ . thanks. but I can boldly tell you that 480x854 on a 5.3 inch screen(race max) can neva ever be better than 720x1280 on a 5 inch screen(tecno f7). I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by segun1983: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2013
Race max Q is quad core rather than dual core, I guess speed is more importand than reslution.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by boloksbong: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2013
segun1983: Race max Q is quad core rather than dual core, I guess speed is more importand than reslution.

In a way yeah, but just hope the battery life would be better.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
boloksbong:

In a way yeah, but just hope the battery life would be better.

If it is less than 2100mAh then that will be no good especially for a quad core phone.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Proffdada: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Lord_Reed:

If it is less than 2100mAh then that will be no good especially for a quad core phone.
it'll come with powerbank like race eagle grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
segun1983: Race max Q is quad core rather than dual core, I guess speed is more importand than reslution.
FYI, a dual core chipset can better that of a quad core.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by francis247(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hotdiamond: even the samsung galaxy grand has a poor wvga(480x850) resolution. how else do you want me to explain this simple tin for you
Yet the display of Galaxy Grand beats that of Tecno F7 hands & legs down.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by physise(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
francis247: Yet the display of Galaxy Grand beats that of Tecno F7 hands & legs down.
guy sorry to say dis bt u r very stupid hw can u compare wvga to hd

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by francis247(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
physise: guy sorry to say dis bt u r very stupid hw can u compare wvga to hd
You obviously have not seen the display of Galaxy Grand and Tecno F7 side by side and It's also obvious that you're ignorant of d fact that it's not all about specs when it comes to display quality and general performance of a Smartphone; that on some occassions WVGA dey pass Qhd, dual core dey pass quad core, Super AMOLED dey pass super AMOLED Plus, 5.0mp camera dey pass 12.0mp camera, Bluetooth 3.0 dey pass bluetooth 4.0, d list is endless. S3 with its quad core CPU is no match 4 Apples dual core CPU on Iphone 5.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2013
francis247: You obviously have not seen the display of Galaxy Grand and Tecno F7 side by side and It's also obvious that you're ignorant of d fact that it's not all about specs when it comes to display quality and general performance of a Smartphone; that on some occassions WVGA dey pass Qhd, dual core dey pass quad core, Super AMOLED dey pass super AMOLED Plus, 5.0mp camera dey pass 12.0mp camera, Bluetooth 3.0 dey pass bluetooth 4.0, d list is endless. S3 with its quad core CPU is no match 4 Apples dual core CPU on Iphone 5.
tell dem oooo!!! Dis F7 display is poor, N7 wit its 256k colors(too poor)...overall its d N3 dats worth d money...mcheeew! Tecno with thier lie-lie specs. But dnt get it twisted though Tecno z a good-enought rated android phones.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Dimeji1976(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2013
I think the screen resolution will be poor, even it's an quad core Smartphone.
beatbug: tell dem oooo!!! Dis F7 display is poor, N7 wit its 256k colors(too poor)...overall its d N3 dats worth d money...mcheeew! Tecno with thier lie-lie specs. But dnt get it twisted though Tecno z a good-enought rated android phones.
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
francis247: You obviously have not seen the display of Galaxy Grand and Tecno F7 side by side and It's also obvious that you're ignorant of d fact that it's not all about specs when it comes to display quality and general performance of a Smartphone; that on some occassions WVGA dey pass Qhd, dual core dey pass quad core, Super AMOLED dey pass super AMOLED Plus, 5.0mp camera dey pass 12.0mp camera, Bluetooth 3.0 dey pass bluetooth 4.0, d list is endless. S3 with its quad core CPU is no match 4 Apples dual core CPU on Iphone 5.
you got some points there. Am almost discouraged abt this max q b4 but u just ignite my hope smiley
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by segun1983: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2013
I just saw a sample phone today in cumputer village, d Race Max looks great!
it's incredible smooth when I playing the asphalt 6. and d graphic looks not bad although d res spec seems poor~
can't wait to get one grin
9jadelta: you got some points there. Am almost discouraged abt this max q b4 but u just ignite my hope smiley
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Dimeji1976(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2013
I heard it's around 250 USD
hustla: ermmm undecided

wait ooo , i just re read the ish.. JellyBean
1Gig?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
how much is this one please tht i was still thinking about s3 today
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by mrdrizzy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
do u want to compare ios to android now..my frnd focus on d issue..dual core cnt pass quad core,4.1 cnt beat 4.2.this is something even someone can tell u,if u even ask google dat question dem go ves block ur ip..lolz

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by segun1983: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2013
I heard it's about 250 USD
Dimeji1976: I heard it's around 250 USD
Re: Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones by Dimeji1976(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2013
Wow, I'll get mine soon~
segun1983: I heard it's about 250 USD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Network Is Poor! / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) / Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.