Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (643494 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2013
Olamide and Jeje. Sonds coolsmiley
Make Vicky find 1 place yansh down o,d@ space s 4 Kitecheesy
Lovin d story anyways
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Damex333: ur kinda of vicki grin
Hell Noo..If she's what I think,she is,den we couldn't be more different
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Hell Noo..If she's what I think,she is,den we couldn't be more different
Owkay....and who do u think she is, pray tell.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MumZ(f): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
repogirl:

Also, I beg of you guys not to endorse this story please, not yet sha.

Too much pressure comes with being on front page, and I also dnt want a million and one pages of comments, you guys are enough for me at the moment. Thainks grin.

Too late, u r on FP. Njoy d bombardment.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by beycitee(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good writeups will always find its way to the FP..........waiting for updates.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
shocked, are u for real!!! WTF?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
GhenGHen!! you must update quick quick grin cheesy
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
I guess one should be careful what one doesn't wish for....sad

Mr. MYND 44, this is your hand work, well done!

But its all good sha, I'll havta make lemonades out of lemons.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
nice writeup dear keep it flowing
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
repogirl: I guess one should be careful what one doesn't wish for....sad

Mr. MYND 44, this is your hand work, well done!

But its all good sha, I'll havta make lemonades out of lemons.
gringringringringringringrin

You are welcome. tonguetongue
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Repogirl, I love the way u painted my namesake Victoria, keep it up girl, more ororo to ur elbow
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
gringringringringringringrin

You are welcome. tonguetongue

angry
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by laykhorn(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
well, did any1 notice we are now on the FP?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
Eneze1: Repogirl, I love the way u painted my namesake Victoria, keep it up girl, more ororo to ur elbow

Thanks jare, Eneze, by the way did you notice the receptionist had your name? Ene?

I need dat Ororo badly right now, pressure is coming.

Brenda I see you o, If you dont take your time , I'll vent my frustration on your character o.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
laykhorn: well, did any1 notice we are now on the FP?

I wanna notice die, the thing do me like film trick.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
repogirl:

angry
That's my thank you? Okay ooo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
That's my thank you? Okay ooo

Yes nao, no offense our gr8 moderator (so dat you dont ban me ) but did you misread what I wrote up there? I didnt want to be on FP. Or did you think I was doing reverse begging?

Anyhow, thank you sha from the heart of my bottom.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by EzePromoe: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
repogirl:

Na wa for you o, you don't know what trending means abi? Google it.

Also, I beg of you guys not to endorse this story please, not yet sha.

Too much pressure comes with being on front page, and I also dnt want a million and one pages of comments, you guys are enough for me at the moment. Thainks grin.
See some people are rejecting what looks like trophy to people like me undecided cheesy

@topic
KITE is still my favourite, so Repo, be careful how you treat her sad
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
repogirl:

Yes nao, no offense our gr8 moderator (so dat you dont ban me ) but did you misread what I wrote up there? I didnt want to be on FP. Or did you think I was doing reverse begging?

Anyhow, thank you sha from the heart of my bottom.
I did not see the request. Honestly, it won't have mattered. I do my job which says if I see a thread that deserves front page, I take steps.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
See some people are rejecting what looks like trophy to people like me undecided cheesy

you know sey you be desperado nao :p

Eze Promoe:
See
@topic
KITE is still my favourite, so Repo, be careful how you treat her sad

Okay sir, but if I don't, wetin go come happen?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
I did not see the request. Honestly, it won't have mattered. I do my job which says if I see a thread that deserves front page, I take steps.

Alright then, thanks a lot, in dat case
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Veevien(f): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Updates pls..........
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by paddyhenry: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
i love ur story. i cnt wait to read d rest on wednesday. u ar talented, jz keep d fire burning.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cestmoi1(f): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
yippie! front page thngs.....
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vicki be like person wen go follow Kite drag Ise later..underneath dat nyc exterior,cud b lurking a b¡tch..Jst sayin.. Aunty P...
Y am I getting d feeling dat Izu jst dug his own grave by underestimating Brenda..Ehen,pple wen dem dey call Br3nd4 uhhhhm..#Lips sealed#

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vickii Ro: Vicki be like person wen go follow Kite drag Ise later..underneath dat nyc exterior,cud b lurking a b¡tch..Jst sayin.. Aunty P...
Y am I getting d feeling dat Izu jst dug his own grave by underestimating Brenda..Ehen,pple wen dem dey call Br3nd4 uhhhhm..#Lips sealed#

If I grab you this geh.. grin grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Br3nd4:

If I grab you this geh.. grin grin
Singing JAywon's #Catch me if u can#
Dnt worry wen I write my next story, u'll be featured as a nun...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Singing JAywon's #Catch me if u can#
Dnt worry wen I write my next story, u'll be featured as a nun...

Smh... grin

Hear that people.. I'm going to win an Oscar grin

#no derailing auntie's thread angry tongue
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by EzePromoe: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
repogirl:
you know sey you be desperado nao :p

Emmm, not really. We just dey find DAN staffs wey go just take charge for sometime, now wey inspiration don dey dry and number of pages be like say dem never start. YOU UNDERSTAND NA grin

Okay sir, but if I don't, wetin go come happen?
You'll pay for the N500k worth of goods i'll steal from SHOPRITE this weekend tongue
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nicoleama(f): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gal,u've got to be kiddn me.Dis story z awesome.XOXO...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Natasha2(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
I'll be back
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by frederick106(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
im so loving this story!! Pls try to post the next part in time so than i can start getting my crew for the auditioning for cast for the film;-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (86) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.