Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (644619 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Foxybone(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Damex333: d party s 4 d awake not hibernation peepstongue. Oya welcome to d party can we use ur ....

Use what?

Go ahead and say it, BTW, I have been away so long I could not follow this story but it made front page sha.

Kudos... REPO girl, you are REPOSENTING grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thanks Foxy!

Oya, all of you derailers that are using this thread to find wife and use style to toast each other, find your way out. Go open thread for romance abi sexuality and chase ursefs around, thaink you.

The derailation haf enough abeg.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Eneze1(f): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
repogirl:

The derailation haf enough abeg.

Sorry Aunty lipsrsealed
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Then aunty repo, update, make we get ourself busy with ur story.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Carsonv(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
First of, very nice story! Got something naija proses rarely have...suspense! I was forced to read every word to the end so I don't miss a thing.

But somewhere within the story, Ise's word became something short of the Cambridge/Havard graduate and crme fela you described him to be. Not the part he conversated with Kenny in pidgin...well I guess you know what I mean. The senstences looked kinda everyday and colloquial.

All the same superb story! I'm abticipating the end already!

Lemme guess the end: Ise falls in luv with Kite and mama fights against it but the end they live happily eva after! grin

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ajasbaba(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
this is a very wonderful i write up.it been a while i have read such an intresting write up.pls keep it up

i cant wait for anoda update
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Pranda2(f): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
am waiting for the concluding part of the story..please try and update us on it
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Angel778(f): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
All we are saying.....give us update. Also following ur blog.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bilms(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
repogirl, i have been trying to send you an email message but it isn't enabled to send message. can i have your email?

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Foxybone(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
bilms: repogirl, i have been trying to send you an email message but it isn't enabled to send message. can i have your email?

No

Reason

She's married

Action

Stay Off!!! angry angry
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lol @ foxy, my self appointed bodyguard.

@ bilms, I just replied your PM, sup?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bilms(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls, i cant access the PM.. can you put me through the proceedure?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bilms(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Fox, na wa for u oooo.. me self i don marry now
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bilms(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
in fact,i have like 3 PM's already,but i don't know how to check it
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Foxybone(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
bilms: in fact,i have like 3 PM's already,but i don't know how to check it

Oya go to your mail box. The one you used in opening this account.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bilms(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
First, i can't remember the email i used correctly. secondly, the one i though i used is no longer accessible for me, i have been trying to access it for about a year now and couldn't. yahoo things
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
bilms: First, i can't remember the email i used correctly. secondly, the one i though i used is no longer accessible for me, i have been trying to access it for about a year now and couldn't. yahoo things

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Aunty P...come nd complete d story ooo
Damex sapphire kwa? #lips sealed#
As for those asking,me nd dis Vicki nor rhyme at all
#Last tym I'll derail...b4 Mynd com ban me#
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by bilms(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
i have remembered the email, it wasn't the one i have been battling with sef...pls send me another PM..thanks
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Africaine(f): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
This story kept me up till the wee hours reading, Repo baby,U r absolutely talented.

Pls do and Update and fast.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cestmoi1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
today is d d-day d Lord has made and d day repogal promised to update.we shall rejoice and be glad to read and digest d update n ask 4 more.(im)patiently waiting.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by ammyammy: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
repogirl: Alright, thats all I gat for now till wednesday, please your comments are highly welcome, would love to know what you think.
Thankyou! grin
its so interesting kip it up.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by nelxsantos(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
@repo. No b 2day agn, no wan vex ooo. Na nxt page b dis no promise and fall cos dat 1 no fit U @all. . . ..10 4 d previous update sha.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by infantrydoctor(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
God,this is great. Iam a very busy guy buh l just cant help reading this interesting story. Kudos to u. However,this is what l feel about the major character........Warri girl or Warri life. It actually potrays that.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by docbindl(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
As much as u r a very good writer, I noticed a major flaw in u, not ur write up but u.
When ur fan make comments especially when they are taking the side of a character wch is not in tune with the way u have the story structured in ur head, u tend to let the cat out of the bag. Let me give you an example
There was point where ppol were taking a liking to vicky... You came out and made a comment " I can see that ppol are liking vicky but let me say that all that glitter is not...." For someone like me it set me off that ise is gonna discover something abt vicky that will make hm loose his growing interest in her.
Don't do that let ppol swing the story back and forth, the way they talk may even. Help in shaping the events to unfold, but never let a slip #just saying

6 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by An0nimus: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Carsonv
No sir, at the end Ise falls in love with the surgeon chick after she operated on him for a heart ailment, they get married.

Izu marries Brenda and gives birth to 6 kids.

Ise Mum's suffers a stroke when Ise was diagnosed with the heart condition, but gets miraculously healed when Ise recovers and marries Victoria grin..

urm who else, oh Jeje. She has an unwanted pregancy and gave birth to twins, Ise's friend (Insert name) is responsible.

Kite becomes a minister of the gospel after numerous heartbreaks and relocates to Senegal.

ok that should be all, Kite fans can shoot me now cool

OnTopic: you doing great Repo, I salute you. pls eh, the thread wan take style dey derail sha.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by princesa(f): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Carsonv:
All the same superb story! I'm abticipating the end already!

Lemme guess the end: Ise falls in luv with Kite and mama fights against it but the end they live happily eva after! grin
Tatafo, who ask you grin

@repogirl, welldone enh, with frontpage comes greater responsibility, oya update kai kaismiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by mabebe1(f): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
princesa:
Tatafo, who ask you grin

@repogirl, welldone enh, with frontpage comes greater responsibility, oya update kai kaismiley
Wat abt u
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ docbindl, yeah, I have dat problem, I luv spilling spoilers, its bin noted now sha, tainks.

@ anonimous, abeg no kill me laugh, (kite relocates to senegal)

Now on to devastating news, guys I never done o, as in I'm not done with the chapter, its soooo wonderful that its taking so long, plus I'm quite busy, so I beg, I lie down beg, tomorrow morning, before noon, you'll get it. Aaaaaabeg.

Everyone commenting, I appreciate all your comments, praises and all, thanks sooo much... I would have replied y'all individually but work wan kee me for here.Thanks very much, and keep the comments coming, it helps in making my head swell which then translates into inspiration to write wonderful things. grin

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by iphy42: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ah ah! U mean say no more updates? As in for real? Hmmm, I am starving cos since I started from page one, i couldn't leave to go get food all because of your Jazzy write up that held me spellbound. No just try me o, abeg update before I eat u raw now. Haba!

BTW, U really too much, this is a love story with a difference!!!

Ehen, where is my food(update)?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
@iphy 42, pele, oya manage this chao fang courtesy of Ise.

2 Likes

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by kemzyAjaks(f): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
An0nimus: @Carsonv
No sir, at the end Ise falls in love with the surgeon chick after she operated on him for a heart ailment, they get married.

Izu marries Brenda and gives birth to 6 kids.

Ise Mum's suffers a stroke when Ise was diagnosed with the heart condition, but gets miraculously healed when Ise recovers and marries Victoria grin..

urm who else, oh Jeje. She has an unwanted pregancy and gave birth to twins, Ise's friend (Insert name) is responsible.

Kite becomes a minister of the gospel after numerous heartbreaks and relocates to Senegal.

ok that should be all, Kite fans can shoot me now cool

OnTopic: you doing great Repo, I salute you. pls eh, the thread wan take style dey derail sha.
lolz.....u're so damn funny.....kite,a minister??hell no.....aunty repo pls dont mind dis dude oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.