Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Yvonne Nwosu Says She's Single And Never Dated Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nwosu Says She's Single And Never Dated Ice Prince (1043 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nwosu Says She's Single And Never Dated Ice Prince by horizonhotspot(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2013
Yvonne Nwosu says she never dated Nigerian rapper "Ice Prince".

The fashion designer revealed this in an interview with Punch, insisting she’s just good friends with the rapper.

‘Ice Prince is just my friend. It has always been that way. It does not matter if I put up pictures. I could put up pictures of anybody. I never said anything, next minute people were saying I’m dating him. I never said anything. I don’t have a boyfriend, he is just my friend’, she says.
READ MORE HERE>>>>> http://horizonhotspot..com/2013/05/yvonne-nwosu-says-shes-single-and-never.html#more

Re: Yvonne Nwosu Says She's Single And Never Dated Ice Prince by Greenwhite: 10:32am On May 27, 2013
They are not dating. They are just friends with benefit.

(1) (Reply)

SEE Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup / “Stop harassing celebrities for funds” Juliet Ibrahim on OJB’ s ailment / BBA:Nigerians Rep Beverly Osu And SA's Angelo Discusses Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.