Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Women Hate Most About Single Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Hate Most About Single Guys (4676 Views)

What Women Really Want / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by datemax: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
If you listen to a group of attractive, single women talking alone over dinner or drinks, the topic will always turn to MEN or guys. The reality is that single women have an entire laundry list of traits, qualities, and characteristics that they HATE in single guys. There are a few particular things that REALLY annoy single, attractive women.
A woman can like everything about a man, but if he does these things (or even ONE of these things), it can DESTROY his chances of success with a particular woman.

Here are a few of the BIG things that single women hate:

1) Giving Up Your Status In Exchange For Her Attention And Approval

This is one thing that both annoys women and DESTROYS a guy's chances with them.

Men, in effect, say "Hi, I want your approval and attention. I'm willing to let YOU be the one who's in control, and let YOU call the shots, and do anything to please YOU, if you'll give me your attention and approval".

But the problem is that women DON'T WANT men to give up their status and "manliness".

Women are not attracted to men who act weak and tentative.

Women secretly HATE IT when a guy does something to demonstrate that he'll give away his power in return for approval.

2) Being Needy, Clingy, And Insecure

When one person "clings" to another person "psychologically", the person who is being "clinged to" RESENTS and REJECTS the needy, clingy emotional parasite,

For example if a guy is on the phone with a girl he just met, and she says "Hey, I have to go", he might say "Aw, well, um, OK. Um, will you call me when you get home?".

Or let's say a guy and a girl are out on their first date, and they're walking around in a large department store.

Most guys will follow the woman everywhere, and not leave her side for a minute.

If she wanders away, he'll come find her IMMEDIATELY.

He'll stay physically close to her, as if he's afraid she'll leave without him.

And an even worse example is a guy who is so emotionally insecure that he actually ASKS a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, etc.

"Do you think I'm interesting?"

"Do you think we could ever have a relationship?"

"Am I your type?"

Women HATE this stuff. It makes them shiver with the heebie-jeebies. It makes them want to RUN AWAY.

3) Not Leading - And Even Worse, Trying To Get Her To Lead

Women have turn offs.

One of the things that turns off a woman is a man who FOLLOWS.

The REAL problem is that most women won't try to LEAD naturally.

So you've got a situation where a man is trying to FOLLOW a woman who isn't LEADING.

He's looking for little clues so he knows where to go and what to do, but he isn't getting them.

So what does he do?

He ASKS for them!

He says "So, I was thinking of may be taking you to Olive Garden for dinner, how does that sound?".

Everything about the way he asks says to the woman "I'm trying to figure out what you want me to do, please help me know how you want me to act, where you want me to take you, and what you want me to say".

This is attraction death!

Men who don't lead, and even worse, try to get a woman to lead, ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF SINGLE WOMEN.

They HATE IT!

4) Using Insecure, Approval-Seeking, Low-Status Posture, Gestures, Voice Tone, And Body Language

There's a term that single, attractive women use to describe men who use weak, approval-seeking posture, gestures,comments, and mannerisms,

The term is "NICE".

"He's nice, but, there's no chemistry."

This is one of those areas that's not easy to talk about.

Since SO MANY GUYS do this stuff, it's almost impossible to explain.
It's like trying to tell a fish that they're not going to get anywhere in life
if they stay wet.

The fish doesn't even KNOW it's wet in the first place.

But let me try.

Go spend a day observing couples.

Go places where couples that have just met spend time together, like

bars, clubs, coffee shops, whatever.

Now watch the GUYS.

Watch how they lean towards the women.

Watch how they raise their eyebrows in exaggerated response to women's comments.

Watch how they slump over, let their shoulders fall forward, and smile falsely at whatever the women say.

If you're close enough, listen to how men ask questions and make comments with a voice tone that says "I'm insecure and I'm trying to be extra nice to compensate for it".

You'll see it EVERYWHERE.

If there's one thing that turns off a single woman's, it's a man's posture, gestures, eye contact, voice tone, etc.

It all happens in an INSTANT.

Women read this body language signs and interpret it instantly and accurately.

90% of all men alive today INSTANTLY disqualify themselves with women because of this problem.

Their voice tone, gestures, posture, etc. TELEGRAPH the message that they're insecure, clingy and not being themselves.

They do a thousand weird little things to let a woman know that they're uncomfortable and "not being themselves".

Single women HATE IT!

5) Not Understanding That She's A Woman And You're A Man

When it comes down to it, most men don't understand women.

But the REAL kicker is that most men don't understand MEN, either!

Most guys don't know what it's like to get in touch with their MALE NATURE.

Combine these two issues, and you get a guy who behaves in ways that DO NOT trigger ATTRACTION in women.

Women have a "nature". A female nature.

Men also have a "nature". You guessed it, it's a MALE nature.

Women are coy. They like to play hard to get. They like to enjoy the chase. They love anticipation. They love to "let a guy catch them",

Men are competitive. Men are dominant. Men like to play rough games, win things, and rule their territory.

Well guess what?

Most men don't BEHAVE like men when they're in the presence of a woman that they "like".

And since most men don't understand female human nature, they don't demonstrate that they "get it" when they're with women that they "like".

Women like men. Men like women. There are POWERFUL causes at play here.

When a man is around a woman that he likes, he shouldn’t behave like a GIRLY-MAN or a woman. It's not sexy, and it's not attractive,

And single women HATE IT!

6) Focusing On Logic Instead Of Emotions

NEWS JUST IN: Women don't feel ATTRACTION for men who make them THINK.

Women feel ATTRACTION for men who make them FEEL.

So what do most guys do when they first meet a woman?

They get into a LOGICAL CONVERSATION.

Men try to engage women in LOGICAL conversations and interactions because that's where THEY feel comfortable, not knowing that they're SHOOTING THELSEVES IN THE FOOT by doing it!

Get this: A monkey sitting at a typewriter will type the collected works of Shakespeare before a guy will make a woman feel ATTRACTION for him by engaging her in logical conversation.

When a man starts a logical conversation with a woman he just met, he is basically taking out a NEON SIGN that says "I don't get it when it comes to women" and putting it on your head.

Typical "logical" conversations include talking about work, family, school, and jobs, discussing politics, religion, weather, and anything that has to do with math, science, or INTELLIGENCE.

On the other hand, if he starts talking to a woman and you say "OK, so tell me something, Why is it that all women say that they want sweet, nice guys, but they all date sexy, selfish bad boys?" (and then make fun of any answer she gives) you're having an EMOTIONAL conversation.

7) Not Being Interesting To Be Around

Underneath most behavior that I see most guys acting out is a "core belief" that goes like this:

"I don't believe that an attractive woman would want to be around me just because she enjoys my presence, so I make up for it by saying and doing certain things that I hope she'll enjoy, and if she enjoys those
other things enough, then maybe she'll want to spend more time with me."

Well guess what? Most attractive single women KNOW that if a guy is not interesting to be around, they become bored being around him.

In other words, no amount of material gifts, compliments, dinners, and other "displays" will EVER compensate for a lack of BEING INTERESTING.

Often material gifts, food, flowers, and other "displays" have ZERO lasting value to a woman when it comes to how she FEELS about a man,

An attractive single woman wants a guy who LIGHTS HER UP. She wants to FEEL GOOD.

She wants mystery, she wants to laugh, she wants a challenge, she wants sexual tension,

If a man is using compliments, gifts, food, and other "displays" to get a woman's attention, he needs to ask himself tough question:

Is it because he doesn't believe that a woman would want to be around because she enjoys his company?

If a man doesn't know how to be INTERESTING to a woman, then no amount of compensation is going to fix the problem.

If a man his boring, predictable, and uninteresting, then he will never going to have women calling him hang out.

cool Not Understanding Attraction

Women can INSTANTLY FEEL IT when they're with a guy who "gets it".

Women know very quickly if they're talking to a guy who understands himself and women.

Women know if a guy speaks the SECRET LANGUAGE of "ATTRACTION".

If he doesn't, then she stops all communication on that level.

If he does, then it continues.

Attraction is an emotional and physical RESPONSE, and a man can't "convince" a woman to feel it with logic, gifts, and NICENESS.

Attraction is the result of a woman meeting a man who understands how attraction works, and who knows what to do in each specific situation to progress to the next level.

The PROBLEM with ATTRACTION and with success with women in general is that the things you need to DO to be successful are NOT OBVIOUS.

They're "counter intuitive", in many cases.

In other words, they're the OPPOSITE of what you'd THINK would make sense.

A man have to do things like CREATE TENSION, stop doing something that she likes, give her time to miss him, etc.

And if he doesn’t understand ATTRACTION, a woman is going to KNOW IT.

And guess what?

Single women HATE IT when a man doesn't understand ATTRACTION and how to communicate on this "other level".

Now that I've shared the mistakes, if need to get an education on how attraction works for women, then send a mail to dating4men @yahoo.com. or visit www.datemax..com
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by nana(f): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2008
WTH! Summary Pls. . .
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by amaikama(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
Love lecture notes for singles! there will be a test come Friday. please be prepared. grin
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by Zandra1(f): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ amaikamma , that was funny cheesy cheesy.
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by babyx(f): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2008
@datemax
na where u dey see all this messages from?
na wah ohh, take things easy man, undecided
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by babycool(f): 12:36am On May 01, 2008
@ Poster

I will like to add to your theory

8 ) Extremely egoistic guys; just because they single, they act like they are the most eligible bachelors on the planet, on your first meeting, they want to ask you the qualities you want in a guy and if you do tell them, they try to circle their discussion on the qualities mentioned , indirectly telling you that they posses such qualities so that you will want them more.

9) Extremely possessive guys; they want to know your movement at all times, they want to know who just called you, who you are sending or receiving text messages from, they whine when you don't call them at the time they expected and keep questioning your love for them.

10) Very demanding guys; they sulk when you don't tell them that you love them all the time,they complain that you are not showing them enough love they always say 'you should have known this or that.' They plan your day for you, always wanting to know your schedules and where you are at, they could call you at anytime and expect you to meet them up wherever they are!
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by iice(f): 9:00am On May 01, 2008
Errhhh i am usually attracted to guys who make me think!

babycool. . .true with regards to the egoistic ones
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:17am On May 01, 2008
My eyes are still dancing from the read. . . . . . . . men that was really long! grin grin grin
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by idiot(m): 2:06am On May 02, 2008
datemax is copying and pasting directly from David Deangelo.
Re: What Women Hate Most About Single Guys by Doubleagent008(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
these days I think it's tough being a woman, one guy out there who knows how women think, how to get a woman to love u blindly, how to make a woman spend all her money on a guy without thinking twice and the list goes on like that. it's making me wonder if it would be a bad idea to create a field of study in tertiary institutions called "womenology" or something in that line. seems we have people who have written thesis about it already.
women are human beings( strange ones maybe, clumsy logic, I can't No) and like every human being they don't come in one version. everybody is a complex mix of experiences and influences. No manual for how to deal with people. definitely won't work for everybody. so the above write is likely to work for a small number of a very large pool of women(and men if the roles were reversed).
But I will definitely give the OP a 10 for effort (if it's his original work). I didn't read it to detail anyway- who has the time? But the practicality of this is definitely debatable on many grounds.

(1) (Reply)

. / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / The Problem With Nigerian Girls. (Continued)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.