Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." (1286 Views)

10 Celebs That Landed On Amanda Bynes' "Ugly" List / Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone / ‘I Had My Breast Implants Removed’ :amanda Bynes Undergoes Surgery To Remove Bre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." by Zaccshegzy(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2013
Troubled U.S. actress Amanda Bynes focused her latest Twitter rant on Rihanna, criticizing the Barbadian pop star for being "so ugly tryin to be white."

"@rihanna you look so ugly tryin to be white," Bynes tweeted in a message she deleted two minutes
later Sunday, X17 reported.

"Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough," Bynes
said in a later online message.

She also re-tweeted a post by Rihanna that read: "'Look who came to see me!! My lover Stella
McCartney!!!," to which Bynes replied, "No one wants to be your
lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna."

X17 said Rihanna responded to the online insult with her own Twitter message. "Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention," she said.

"Unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!" Bynes wrote.

Bynes, 27, is the former star of TV's "The Amanda Show" and "What I Like About You" and the films "What a Girl Wants" and "Hairspray." Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent months by reports of erratic behavior, bizarre online rants and
motor vehicle offenses.

She was arrested last week in New
York for allegedly throwing a bong out of her 36th-floor apartment window while police were in her home investigating a complaint that she was smoking marijuana in the building lobby.

Bynes later accused one of the police officers of sexual harassment, saying on Twitter he "slapped my vagina."

The matter is under investigation.

source: http://www.ibadancityupdate.com/2013/05/amanda-bynes-attacks-rihanna-on-twitter.html

Re: Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 27, 2013
Her tweets are pathetic.Some women can be so nasty when they are jealous.Go get a life madam Bynes.
Re: Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." by Sanboy25: 1:55am On May 28, 2013

'Haters gonna hate' cool
Re: Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter, Says She's "So Ugly Tryin To Be White." by Aizebioje(m): 1:59am On May 28, 2013
Used to love the Amanda show. That was early in the millenium tho...
Eyaaa... But why is she taking her frustrations out on Riri na? She isn't a cause of her dwindling career and last I checked, Riri was still as pretty if not prettier than Miss Bynes or whatever that her name is!

(1) (Reply)

Meet #bbathechase Angelo's Hot Girlfriend - Candice / Recent Photos Of OAP, Toke Makinwa And Fiance Of 8 Years Maje Ayida / See Pictures of The 2013 Miss World contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.