Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How Do I Send A Package To Canada From Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Send A Package To Canada From Nigeria. (775 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / Logistics! I Need To Send A Package To Jos. / 419 Mail - You Have A Package With Fedex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Send A Package To Canada From Nigeria. by CuteXclaim(f): 11:32pm On May 27, 2013
Please I need someone to enligthen me on how I can send a packaege from Nigeria to Canada.I am a seamstress,there are series of my collections that some ladies found interesting, and they really want it, ready to pay the price involve,as long as I can get it to them,but I don't know how.Nairalanders, is there any courier service that u can recommend here in Nigeria. I really need this, as it can expose my work to the international market. Thank you.I await your response.
Re: How Do I Send A Package To Canada From Nigeria. by solbash11(m): 2:28am On May 28, 2013
Are u a learner?
Walk-in to any DHL office around you, or UPS and show them ur package, they give you the bill and once you pay up your package will be sent to your intended destination.

(1) (Reply)

Stuck Between Paid Employment And Personal Business. / INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Upto 400k Montly Returns / Contact Needed: Plastic (blowing) Mold Manufacturers/users Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.