Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) (48168 Views)

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Awoofawo(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2013
50calibre:

That is a black woman not white or even mixed. Look at her hand, and then compare it to the guy's face. The hair is an attachment (fake hair)

OK O! MAYBE NA MY OWN GOOGLEGLASS DEY MALFUNCTION! ABOUT TIME I THROWAY THE YEYE THING[i][/i]
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by olamega(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2013
@Abujafood, are you a martial artist? If so Please let's connect, am a martial artist, also in Abuja
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by komek(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2013
Blacks are same everywhere. be them India Blacks, Chinese Black, American Black etc, there mentality is just too low for my liking. Why the slap for goodness sake. Can she respect her sef in the public by walking away than slapping the lover boy? Or even agree in the public and reject it in the closet. Tomoro , person go say pls dont beat women, meanwhile some of them reason and act like animals
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by chax100(f): 3:18pm On May 28, 2013
Please and please, no lady should imitate this to a Nigerian guy Ooo... or else your name for months will be 'Sorry Ooooo'. Nigerian guy no go even propose in public in the first place sef.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by uglybetty: 3:28pm On May 28, 2013
This should be some joke.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by diarra94(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2013
Bt carefully looking at the pix, it seems he is pleading not proposing.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Shugamania(f): 3:54pm On May 28, 2013
Where's d slap?
undecided
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Taiwo20(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2013
it seems she"s left-handed and the slap looks hot.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 28, 2013
Chai!chineke!lolz.....love on point
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by MistadeRegal(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2013
I guess he should have done it the African way! Sorry my brother! Yee! Pele o!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by toshmann(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2013
chax100: Please and please, no lady should imitate this to a Nigerian guy Ooo... or else your name for months will be 'Sorry Ooooo'. Nigerian guy no go even propose in public in the first place sef.

I think you should make your voice louder. People must get it into their heads that this is not a representation of the black woman.

Obviously, 99% of men won't propose in public ( actually over 50% of men won't propose at all ) but the few who are romantic enough and brave enough should not be discouraged.
I, for one, won't propose on my knees. And I won't propose in public. grin I'll propose standing up, in a hotel room, moments after . . . . . . . wetin you wan hear
Yes, it's unromantic, but it will reduce the weight of rejection and more importantly a girl that just f--ked me is not likely to say no to a marriage of a guy she just F--ked. cool however, she'll be compensated with a great loving marriage. cheesy
For America here, marriage don die finish grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by toshmann(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2013
ItsModella: LMAOOOO!!! Totally unexpected. grin grin...see the dude's face...hahahaha!!

But seriously now, she could have had some pity on him. Why did she have to slap him like that in front of everyone? undecided undecided
It's not funny! angry

Think about how some nice guy who wants to propose to some nice black chick would feel after seeing this.

I wish black chicks would come out and condemn this babe.

On second thoughts, I think this guy is lucky o undecided
God just saved him from a horrendous marriage with a violent and nasty woman.
Seriously. I k ow what I'm saying. I've seen 10-15yrs old marriages collapse bc of violence from the woman.

Women usually go violent on gentlemen whom they know won't hit them back. Bc violent men who beat their wives are never humiliated.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by toshmann(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2013
masterpiecer: Where are all the ladies in the house, u ppl r not saying anything reasonable abi?, if this scenario was on reverse i'm sure dis thread would hav been on the 10th page with terrible rants from una. Smh, God is watching una.

I'm suddenly scared of the ladies in nairaland o undecided
It ain't funny.
It's not.

And people wonder why guys are reluctant to marry in the western world. With marriage laws literarily putting you in the woman's hands, this is how peaceful marriage works here o ( woman hits, man endures, peaceful marriage)
I hate it when a man hits a woman, I hate it when a woman hits a man. Marriage suffers. I'll rather adopt a child and continue having free loose bedmates than live with violence.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by toshmann(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2013
minnygirl: you have suddenly changed d topic to BLACK WOME.N!
It's common in the US, public slapping of men by women and its always the BLACK WOMAN slapping a BLACK MAN. It's not a change of topic, it's a pattern. And it a disgrace to our race, not just the women.

Amelian: The lady is stupid... If u don't like him, simply say No and walk away than the slap angry.... The slap is highly uncalled for... And so barbaric .... sad... Karma is a bittch......She will regret her actions later... So uncultured...smh..

Relief, this coming from a sister is a relief.

specialguest: How can she slap a full grown man just because he finds the virtues of a life partner in her?. Steewpid girl even if na mad man kneel down propose she no suppose act that way. As for the man how can you propose to a lady you are unsure of in a public place? You for do am for house na, foolish man.

Good word sister. We still have some sensible ladies in dark skin.

cold: grin Angry black woman..hmmm

This is a common perception in the US, I remember the Republican Party tried to paint Michelle Obama as the angry black woman during the 2008 campaign, I didn't understand then, but now I understand the US culture a little bit and its attitude like this that makes that perception popular.

And it's affecting the black community. Badly!

ozo-dimgba:
D guy stoop too low to conqure. Odikwa very risk!
There's nothing wrong with what the guy did. He was courageous and genuinely in love to do that. How many men can do that? I'm sure there are millions of single girls praying for the day some guy will do that for them. Truly romantic guys should not be discouraged by this girl's attitude. I'm not romantic so I never even dreamt of doing anything like this.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by oscarchuks: 5:52pm On May 28, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]omo see GOBE grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by obibanks: 6:04pm On May 28, 2013
Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡​ the reaction of the people around. In the first picture, they were walkin normally. Then it seems the sound of the slap was loud as everyone I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the 2nd pic started lookin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Hadeehart101(f): 6:46pm On May 28, 2013
A simple no would av done d logic not a dirty slap at d full glare of the public.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 28, 2013
And d mumu boi did nt slap her bak? Nonsense unlimted!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by mamagee3(f): 8:18pm On May 28, 2013
Gosh, this is hilarious. . .grin grin grin

Do you have to propose in the airport?

Looks like someone's been reading too much cinderella stories. grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by omajali2003(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2013
Why go public when you can sit in the comfort of your house and propose with SMS. Get up boy, proposing has gone digita
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 28, 2013
toshmann:
It's not funny! angry

Think about how some nice guy who wants to propose to some nice black chick would feel after seeing this.

I wish black chicks would come out and condemn this babe.

On second thoughts, I think this guy is lucky o undecided
God just saved him from a horrendous marriage with a violent and nasty woman.
Seriously. I k ow what I'm saying. I've seen 10-15yrs old marriages collapse bc of violence from the woman.

Women usually go violent on gentlemen whom they know won't hit them back. Bc violent men who beat their wives are never humiliated.
toshmann, I know it's bad but I found it funny, ok? Why did you have to quote only me and reply me with this blah blah epistle? mind yasef abeg angry angry
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by toshmann(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2013
ItsModella:
toshmann, I know it's bad but I found it funny, ok? Why did you have to quote only me and reply me with this blah blah epistle? mind yasef abeg angry angry

no sister, it aint funny. i know you are still a kid and won't understand where this is leading. you may not know it, but i can tell you that at least 50% of the guys that saw this happen won't forget it in a hurry.
what does that mean? these same brothers have to get a girl when the time is right. and those who were there at shepherds bush and witnessed this will most liekly say in their hearts "this won't happen to me" . in other words, about 50% of good brothers guys have psychologically been deviated from true romantic relationships.
who looses?
us. you and me. the black community. we deviate away from each other.

evidence?

look at america. that girl behaved like the typical african american woman. just last month, a sister in west carrolton ohio asked me if i have ever seen a woman manhandling a man. i thought she was joking, then two other sisters joined in the gist and gave examples of what they did to men, they laughed heartily, i was looking at them, one was in her 20s, the others were in their 40s, unmarried, with kids, and happy sad . . . i shame on their behalf sad

i'm sure it's a similar story in your city . . lots of beautiful black women, without husbands, and with children from different men, co habiting with a boyfriend that owns none of the children . . . and those children will grow up in that setting . . what kind of adult will those children be in the future?

men love soft women, girls we can love, and caress, and pet and care for. that's why men call their girls baby. we're looking for whom to give TLC (tender loving care) not some "strong black woman" full of testosterone grin . . to compete with in the bedroom grin . . .

this attitude should be discouraged by black woman. don't let the world keep presenting you as the "angry black woman" that nobody wants to marry. it brings us all down as a race. and i hear nigerian girls have started behaving like this too.

i know you wont understand. . . but when you grow. . . you will wink
and hurry up and grow . . . i'm waiting grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by tozinla: 11:18pm On May 28, 2013
Why propose at sherpard's bush station of all places. That station leads to the the biggest mall westfield very crowdy and not romantic at all.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by kevwes: 2:36am On May 29, 2013
o-boy the bab na lefty self,all the lefty babs dey quick dey slap so run for lefty babs.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by fedup(f): 6:20am On May 29, 2013
I guess they shot movie
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Skenge98: 7:02am On May 29, 2013
There are two thing involve, either the guy cheated on her before and he is trying to apologize by using the word 'marry me' as a tool or he took the girl unaware.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 29, 2013
toshmann:

no sister, it aint funny. i know you are still a kid and won't understand where this is leading. you may not know it, but i can tell you that at least 50% of the guys that saw this happen won't forget it in a hurry.
what does that mean? these same brothers have to get a girl when the time is right. and those who were there at shepherds bush and witnessed this will most liekly say in their hearts "this won't happen to me" . in other words, about 50% of good brothers guys have psychologically been deviated from true romantic relationships.
who looses?
us. you and me. the black community. we deviate away from each other.

evidence?

look at america. that girl behaved like the typical african american woman. just last month, a sister in west carrolton ohio asked me if i have ever seen a woman manhandling a man. i thought she was joking, then two other sisters joined in the gist and gave examples of what they did to men, they laughed heartily, i was looking at them, one was in her 20s, the others were in their 40s, unmarried, with kids, and happy sad . . . i shame on their behalf sad

i'm sure it's a similar story in your city . . lots of beautiful black women, without husbands, and with children from different men, co habiting with a boyfriend that owns none of the children . . . and those children will grow up in that setting . . what kind of adult will those children be in the future?

men love soft women, girls we can love, and caress, and pet and care for. that's why men call their girls baby. we're looking for whom to give TLC (tender loving care) not some "strong black woman" full of testosterone grin . . to compete with in the bedroom grin . . .

this attitude should be discouraged by black woman. don't let the world keep presenting you as the "angry black woman" that nobody wants to marry. it brings us all down as a race. and i hear nigerian girls have started behaving like this too.

i know you wont understand. . . but when you grow. . . you will wink
and hurry up and grow . . . i'm waiting grin
toshmann, I understand the psychological consequences of what happened, I even thought and talked to a friend about it after reading it. But I'll be lying if I said I didn't laugh out at first because of the photos. Believe me, I understand everything you are saying.

And for the love of God, stop calling me a kid. angry angry
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Eddymandy: 10:14am On May 29, 2013
Chai!...no b small tin o
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by toshmann(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:

And for the love of God, stop calling me a kid. angry angry
Sorry Kid, won't call you a kid again, kid.

By the way, are you in Nigeria now? If so, how was children's day celebration? Kid child wink
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2013
toshmann:
Sorry Kid, won't call you a kid again, kid.

By the way, are you in Nigeria now? If so, how was children's day celebration? Kid child wink
looool!! erm, children day was good, I guess. grin grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by toshmann(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:
looool!! erm, children day was good, I guess. grin grin
Hope you had enough ice cream, candies and lollipop wink

Did mummy give you the new lunch box I faxed to her for you? cheesy
Ahaa! I also sent a new Mickey Mouse DVD for your pleasure wink
And I've asked the cable guy to fix the cable tv so you can now watch Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon with so much pediatric pleasure cheesy
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 29, 2013
toshmann:
Hope you had enough ice cream, candies and lollipop wink

Did mummy give you the new lunch box I faxed to her for you? cheesy
Ahaa! I also sent a new Mickey Mouse DVD for your pleasure wink
And I've asked the cable guy to fix the cable tv so you can now watch Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon with so much pediatric pleasure cheesy
LMAOOO!!! thank you, you are so kind grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.