Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job (4535 Views)

Secretary/front Desk Officer Needed Immediatly / Secretary/front Desk Officer Urgent Vacancy / Secretary/front Desk Officer At W-holistic Business Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 9:21am On May 28, 2013
I need a smart and beautiful lady for a front desk officer job/ secretary . resumption time is 8:30am -6pm ( Mon-Fri), Sat (10am - 2pm). Must be living close to jibowu yaba (Dont want traffic story). send your CV to jay@fasioninstinct.com, am paying 15k - 20k for a start (if you are not okay with this please don't bother)

CV to
jay@fasioninstinct.com
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by DereI(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Is this vacancy still available?
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yes still available
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
jayon: I need a smart and beautiful lady for a front desk officer job/ secretary . resumption time is 8:30am -6pm ( Mon-Fri), Sat (10am - 2pm). Must be living close to jibowu yaba (Dont want traffic story). send your CV to jay@fasioninstinct.com, am paying 15k - 20k for a start (if you are not okay with this please don't bother)

CV to
jay@fasioninstinct.com

wink
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by yhetti05(f): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
jayon: Yes still available
can i apply even though am still an undergraduate in unilag?
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Well no
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
jayon: Well no
Na question they ask you last year you dey answer now?? undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
jayon: I need a smart and beautiful lady for a front desk officer job/ secretary . resumption time is 8:30am -6pm ( Mon-Fri), Sat (10am - 2pm). Must be living close to jibowu yaba (Dont want traffic story). send your CV to jay@fasioninstinct.com, am paying 15k - 20k for a start (if you are not okay with this please don't bother)

CV to
jay@fasioninstinct.com
from 30k you reduce am reach 20ok, later you go they ask have you eve heard of the word expansion..... I think it is not good. for the organisation to have turnover of staff regularly which affects the turnover and image of your organisation. Since last year till date unable to find pa and secretary.....smh

5 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by spicykev(f): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2014
artisticallyart: from 30k you reduce am reach 20ok, later you go they ask have you eve heard of the word expansion..... I think it is not good. for the organisation to have turnover of staff regularly which affects the turnover and image of your organisation. Since last year till date unable to find pa and secretary.....smh
abi oo, he even needs a beautiful lady sef , wonder y, na front desk for bank? mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by CBNIM: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
spicykev: abi oo, he even needs a beautiful lady sef , wonder y, na front desk for bank? mtcheeeeeeeew

Hahahahahahaahahaha! Laugh wan kill me here ooo! Chai, Nairaland filled with very funny peeps since 1900 grin grin
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by honeyadi(f): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2014
How can u offer 20k for a Bsc holder? Nd u expect them to stay? U wld keep on changing staffs. Am sure u know it's not good for the business

7 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Estorico: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=jayon]Well no. You must be joking. So you want to offer a graduate this job right? You better go and look for a school cert holder for that kind of job. Nonsense! Some Nigerians are just using this employment issue to insult graduates. Keep looking for the beautiful lady who's a graduate. Rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by yommyphresh(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2014
He needs a smart and beautiful lady for a front desk
officer job/ secretary . resumption time is 8:30am
-6pm ( Mon-Fri), Sat (10am - 2pm). The applicant must be living close to jibowu yaba (he doesn't want traffic story). He wants you to send your CV. All dis for a 15k/month job Oga u beta go find SSCE holder. De dia dey form HR executive. So funny but I can't laff send

Last bullet: na advise ooo. If u get sister or cousin, u beta employ dem (except if dem no fine sha)

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Melahou(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
artisticallyart: from 30k you reduce am reach 20ok, later you go they ask have you eve heard of the word expansion..... I think it is not good. for the organisation to have turnover of staff regularly which affects the turnover and image of your organisation. Since last year till date unable to find pa and secretary.....smh

babe forget these people...

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by gospi: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2014

CV to
jay@fasioninstinct.com
If I say make I slap dis guy now den go sey person wiked. U go wish ur daughter to finish university con get dis kain job? kiss

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2014
gospi:

If I say make I slap dis guy now den go sey person wiked. U go wish ur daughter to finish university con get dis kain job? kiss

why don't you go and start a business and see how it is, instead of looking for chicken change job ... idiot
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=Estorico post=26312960][/quote]

winkam not gonna join issues with you bro
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2014
artisticallyart:
from 30k you reduce am reach 20ok, later you go they ask have you eve heard of the word expansion..... I think it is not good. for the organisation to have turnover of staff regularly which affects the turnover and image of your organisation. Since last year till date unable to find pa and secretary.....smh

where did i include BSC holder ? am sure you majored in a course, why not exploit your field, what is with you and being a secretary

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Estorico: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
jayon:

where did i include BSC holder ? am sure you majored in a course, why not exploit your field, what is with you and being a secretary
You must be joking for saying such. You didn't mention BSC but you can't employ school cert holder as well. Instead of looking for someone,why don't you go and employ your sister or cousin so as to save cost? Rubbish! I will not even recommend this job for an OND holder not to talk of a graduate. This is imply what I call SLAVERY in the name of looking for a job. Nonsense. I would rather go and learn bead making conveniently and start my own small business. I no blame una,na una fault?

3 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Estorico:
You must be joking for saying such. You didn't mention BSC but you can't employ school cert holder as well. Instead of looking for someone,why don't you go and employ your sister or cousin so as to save cost? Rubbish! I will not even recommend this job for an OND holder not to talk of a graduate. This is imply what I call SLAVERY in the name of looking for a job. Nonsense. I would rather go and learn bead making conveniently and start my own small business. I no blame una,na una fault?

This is why an average Nigerian graduate ever excel, you guys are too full of yourself.. i am working in the field i majored in when i was in school, and it is paying me well, why not get a life , everyone now is a makeup artist , every one is a designer, bead maker, model, model agent.. what happen to other fields? buncha confused fellow.

PS: I know you are all about the money not the passion, thats why you are in the job section since 2012
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
you first post on nairaland

Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Estorico: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2013
angry= angry [size=15pt]azuzu [/size]
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
can someone waitn for NYSC apply?
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
pinkiepetite:
can someone waitn for NYSC apply?

yes you can
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
jayon:

yes you can
but I don't. stay close to jibowu o. I stay in ijesha. so o?
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Estorico: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
jayon:

winkam not gonna join issues with you bro
Who bloody cares?
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Estorico: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
jayon:

This is why an average Nigerian graduate ever excel, you guys are too full of yourself.. i am working in the field i majored in when i was in school, and it is paying me well, why not get a life , everyone now is a makeup artist , every one is a designer, bead maker, model, model agent.. what happen to other fields? buncha confused fellow.

PS: I know you are all about the money not the passion, thats why you are in the job section since 2012
Lol you are angry cause we told you the truth. Who the hell told you am unemployed? You think am into a useless job you find yourself? Of course I seek a change of job that will enhance ma career growth young as fellow! Keep looking for that beautiful lady ok? You go dey dia. Yeye fowl!
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Estorico: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
jayon:
you first post on nairaland

Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Estorico: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2013
angry= angry [size=15pt]azuzu [/size]
E dey pain you? I can see that you are indeed very unwise. Some people have been on nairaland here for more than 5 years,but does that mean they aren't working? There are some who have gotten jobs not through nairaland,did they make any noise? There are even some who got their jobs through nairaland and never said anything. Its only a person who wishes himself or herself evil that won't apply for jobs when he or she sees a better offer. That I asked about health stream alliance doesn't mean anything ok? Isi azu. No need to join words with you at all cause its a simply waste of precious time and I have other very important things to do with my precious time than to waste it here cos of u. You didn't ask for graduate but you are ready to employ someone that's yet to go for nysc. Why u no employ ssce? Very funny!
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Estorico:
Lol you are angry cause we told you the truth. Who the hell told you am unemployed? You think am into a useless job you find yourself? Of course I seek a change of job that will enhance ma career growth young as fellow! Keep looking for that beautiful lady ok? You go dey dia. Yeye fowl!

You want to enhance your career but you are not stable, you applied for mansard ;an insurance company and you also applied to STARLING nursery and primary school.. what exactly is your career academic or accounting... you are so confused

Get a life
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Estorico:
E dey pain you? I can see that you are indeed very unwise. Some people have been on nairaland here for more than 5 years,but does that mean they aren't working? There are some who have gotten jobs not through nairaland,did they make any noise? There are even some who got their jobs through nairaland and never said anything. Its only a person who wishes himself or herself evil that won't apply for jobs when he or she sees a better offer. That I asked about health stream alliance doesn't mean anything ok? Isi azu. No need to join words with you at all cause its a simply waste of precious time and I have other very important things to do with my precious time than to waste it here cos of u. You didn't ask for graduate but you are ready to employ someone that's yet to go for nysc. Why u no employ ssce? Very funny!

Liar liar pants on fire, before you will or can ever get it right, kindly stay in one job for one year, and stop jumping about because of money, career takes time to build mate, stop looking for money olodo
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Estorico: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
jayon:

Liar liar pants on fire, before you will or can ever get it right, kindly stay in one job for one year, and stop jumping about because of money, career takes time to build mate, stop looking for money olodo
Me and you who be olodo? Did I tell you I went for starling interview? Of course you are too blind to see where I said am not going even though its in Lekki. Why are you selling phones? Isn't it to make money? Why are you looking for cheap labour that you would pay 15 to 20k? Isn't it to cut cost and make money too? This shows that you are the very big olodo yourself. People change jobs everyday to bigger places. Else,why is there job/vacancies section on nairaland? Yeye fowl wey dey yan rubbish!
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Estorico: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
jayon:

You want to enhance your career but you are not stable, you applied for mansard ;an insurance company and you also applied to STARLING nursery and primary school.. what exactly is your career academic or accounting... you are so confused

Get a life
Oh yeah so confused you say? Do you know how much Mansard pay their staffs? Did I tell you I went for starling interview? Did I tell you am unemployed and haven't gain any experience where I am? Of course how would you know? See person dey mention Mansard as if na que que company. You make me laugh. Selling of phones doesn't even make you know anything. How can someone gain experience from your fashion company or the business you claim you have? Is it a job someone can put on his or her cv? Yeye dey smell and its ignorance that fits you.
Re: A Beautiful Lady For A Secretary/ Front Desk Officer Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
as I dey look am una two go still fall in luv.BTW @op pls ans what I asked

(1) (2) (Reply)

EEDC Aptitude Test Invite For 28 Th July. / Hallmark Intercontinental Services / Nitda Any Update House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.