Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) Hanging out With Fans right now! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) Hanging out With Fans right now! (1027 Views)

"Wives on Strike": Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli Hanging Out Together / Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas / Charly Boy Celebrates 62nd Birthday On The Streets With Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) Hanging out With Fans right now! by RabboniX(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2013
Ok i got a google+ Hangout invite from the King of Football Himself KING KANU

Here is the message below

Join me for my 1st Google+ Hangout on Tuesday, May 28 as I talk Football, the Kanu Heart Foundation and my work as the Super Eagles Ambassador. You can send your questions beforehand using #askkanu

its going to be Today, May 28 at 5:00 PM on google+

Enjoy folks!

http://blogsinbrief..com/2013/05/hangout-with-kanu-nwankwo.html

my page showing im going

image hosting no sign up
Re: Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) Hanging out With Fans right now! by RabboniX(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2013
Another message from Kanu

G'morning lovely people. I hope you're as excited about today as I am. Don't forget to be on time for my online hangout which will kick-off at 5pm (WAT). The final invite for you to join would be sent out a 15 minutes before the kick-off time.

If you cannot make it into the hangout, feel free to tweet at me using #askkanu and I respond to your questions or comments. Look forward to meeting with you all. God bless.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) Hanging out With Fans right now! by bedford101(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2013
wetin we won discuss? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West To Break Up With Kim Kadashian / Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses - PHOTOS / Tools Claim Don Jazzy Has A Crush On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.