Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here (13082 Views)

University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here / Admitted UI Aspirants: Let's Meet Here! / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2013
I wldnt mind also... keevahhphp@gmail.com ..tnx in advnc[/quote]

What do you want to study?
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Veronix,I am yet to see ur mail...
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by readonenaire(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello, please I have sent you a mail, I wanna study law, kindly fill me in with basic tuition and accommodation (if available) I'll prefer variables : babsread@yahoo.com
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Yungzed(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
veronix: Hello everyone. Here are the courses available for now.

Private law
Public law
Communication and International relation
Business law
Management and Human Resources
Management
Project Management
Finance, Accounting and Audit
Banking,finance and Insurance
Insurance
Marketing and Communication
Transport and Logistics
Tourism
Commerce and International Trade
Network Computing and Telecommunication
Software development and Engineering
Electrical Electronics
Information and Communication technologies
Embedded Real Time Computer Equipment Engineering
Laboratory Sciences
Food Processing Technology
Food quality control
Biotechnology
Livestock production
Crop production
Agricultural Economics
French

Please these are the available courses. If there is any amendment, I'll post it.

Please, those that are really interested should contact. I do not want a situation whereby, I'll run around and get all the info and at the end, they say anything again. Please, it is discouraging and annoying. So please be súre that you really want to come over.
If you feel the fee is much, I can still help you get a cheaper one bt not for science courses.

Another thing, if you want to stay off campus, please just let me know on time.
Thanks for understanding.
God bless.
this is my email address j.emmanuel41@ovi.com i want to resume in any affordable university in benin republic....pls can u send me a list of english speakin universites and their total fees in naira pls... My course is political science...my number is 08168115266 i'll appreciate u big time
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by zhukafa(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yungzed: this is my email address j.emmanuel41@ovi.com i want to resume in any affordable university in benin republic....pls can u send me a list of english speakin universites and their total fees in naira pls... My course is political science...my number is 08168115266 i'll appreciate u big time

just passing
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Yungzed(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
zhukafa:

just passing
lolz...i saw u passin
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by CY09: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2013
veronix, i sent you a mail yesterday. Kindly check your mail and reply me. Please treat as urgent. I will resend the mail to you. Thanks
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by CY09: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
veronix, no response yet.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Trippeji(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2013
I want to study international relations for master level. But i want to know the cost of tuition fees and admissions for next year April or Febuarary
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by xheyi: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls I wnt to knw more abt universities in benin with low tuition fee......my email is neppptune@gmail.com or oluwaxheyi@gmail.com
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
xheyi: pls I wnt to knw more abt universities in benin with low tuition fee......my email is neppptune@gmail.com or oluwaxheyi@gmail.com

What do Ŭ want 2 study?
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Gguy4real: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls I need a low tuition fees university in cotonou and I want to study international relation and tell me how much is there house if I want to leave off campus and how much if I also want to stay inside campus this is my email oluwafemihafemzy@yahoo.com that's my email pls reply me as soon as possible
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Please I'm interested in finding out about the university with most affordable tuition fee in benin republic..pls veronix kindly send the info to ma email ..heefeholuwah16@gmail.com
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by excell12go(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please op, are graduates of Houdegbe N/A University allowed to serve in Nigeria?
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Mobillz: 4:52am On Nov 06, 2013
mo.chiemelu@gmail.com i want to resume in any affordable university in benin republic....pls can u send me a list of english speakin shools and their total fees in naira pls.. i am interested in the medical field..thanks
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2013
Gguy4real: Pls I need a low tuition fees university in cotonou and I want to study international relation and tell me how much is there house if I want to leave off campus and how much if I also want to stay inside campus this is my email oluwafemihafemzy@yahoo.com that's my email pls reply me as soon as possible

Ok
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2013
heefeholuwah: Please I'm interested in finding out about the university with most affordable tuition fee in benin republic..pls veronix kindly send the info to ma email ..heefeholuwah16@gmail.com

What do you want to study?
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2013
excell12go: Please op, are graduates of Houdegbe N/A University allowed to serve in Nigeria?

Yes they serve. My elder bros finished and served. So there is no problem with that one.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Mo_billz: mo.chiemelu@gmail.com i want to resume in any affordable university in benin republic....pls can u send me a list of english speakin shools and their total fees in naira pls.. i am interested in the medical field..thanks

It only HNAUB I know for now that are offering medecine.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2013
There is are private schools that are still admitting students. I am ready to help but please i am pleading with each and everyone that wants me to help then get admission to be serious. Do not send me to get info and after everything, you won't come.
So admission is still on till january. Just email me or call or Ping me.
Email: degirl4ril@yahoo.com
Tel: +229 97 97 03 89
BBM pin: 7ACD2D04
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by DMK02: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2013
pls o my dad jes told me 2 get d form 4 hnaub nd i dnt knw ow nd whr 2 gt it. dnt evn knw if it stil on
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hi everyone, this is the info you need Concerning university.
Admission fee: 5500 naira
Acceptance fee: 5000
Hostel fee per semester: 16500
Tuition fee: 130,000/session for science, technology and law courses.
120,000 for social science and art courses
Liberary fee: 10000/ session
Technology fee: 10000/ session
Caution fee: 10000/session
Students id. Card: 500
Nigérian embassy card: 3500
Students orientation fee: 3500
And other little expenses.
Resumption date:6th january 2014
Matriculation date: 15th january

If you are ready to resume with them, u can send me mail.

My fee is 5000 naira
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by monkvirus(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2013
veronix: Hi everyone, this is the info you need Concerning university.
Admission fee: 5500 naira
Acceptance fee: 5000
Hostel fee per semester: 16500
Tuition fee: 130,000/session for science, technology and law courses.
120,000 for social science and art courses
Liberary fee: 10000/ session
Technology fee: 10000/ session
Caution fee: 10000/session
Students id. Card: 500
Nigérian embassy card: 3500
Students orientation fee: 3500
And other little expenses.
Resumption date:6th january 2014
Matriculation date: 15th january

If you are ready to resume with them, u can send me mail.

My fee is 5000 naira

But this list is for which school in particular

1 Like

Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hill City University Bénin.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Dclique(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
what of espam uni?
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Dclique(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Omotesyp: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
pls is dre any low tution enlish speakin uni in benin dt offer nursing pls if any i need d detailspls is dre any low tution enlish speakin uni in benin dt offer nursing pls if any i need d detailspls is dre any low tution enlish speakin uni in benin dt offer nursing pls if any i need d details my email is omotesyp@gmail.com
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Omotesyp: 3:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Pls ineed cheap uni in benin dt offer nursing my email is omotesyp@gmail.com
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Will get it for you.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Honeymorgan(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Please is there any university with low tuition fee please let me knw.laniyanoyinlola@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi / Ngige: I Won’t Give ASUU Opportunity To Go On Strike Again / Group Moves Against Sexual Exploitation, To Install Queen Of Nigerian Institutio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.