Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT (1363 Views)

Buy Domains And Hosting With Instant Activation With Liberty Reserve / Cheap Web Design And Hosting (forum Design Included) / Free Domain And Hosting With Nairahost (March 2008) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by ediddy02(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2008
We specialize in the digital media and develop state-of-the-art interactive applications,websites,webdevelopment,flash multimedia, 3D Animation and
High-Quality Print Designs.Comcentury Designs is a renowned name in
interactive design.Hence, our individual experiences
span to over 10 years in the interactive design industry,
and we have been involved in the design and development of
outstanding Interactive and visual Multimedia website Applications,
simple and dynamic content Web Sites,as well as Corporate Branding and
Corporate Print Material.We are currently offering a special Discount for all customers that contact us through nairaland.com to discuss your website needs!Lets re-design your website,build a new one or host your website for you,we look forward to building a healhty business relationship.
If you want a one one one design at your office we can also send out one of our staff to offer the service for you where you make a one and one discussion and negotiate on how much he will charge you and the extent of job he can offer you.We also specialize in red-design and giving your website a new face lift.

We also do Corporate Branding for your Company,TV,Radio and Web adverts including software development and VSAT Installations
Comcentury Designs Nigeria
info@cdtweb.net
cdtweb.net
Re: Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by fransois2(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2008
Sign-up for a fast, secure and world-class web hosting service with 1GB disk space and 10GB monthly bandwidth for only 25.6 euros per year and get a FREE .com, .net, .org or .info domain name registration or transfer and a lot more.

Please vist the link on the signature for more details.
Re: Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by SAYTEK: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2008
hi, i need you to design a software for me. contact me via 07033900578, sule4allmen(.)yahoo.com
Re: Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by romilana(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
Omo9ja.com is a social Online Community that connects Nigerians and others who work, study and live around them. People use Omo9ja.com to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.

I would be pleased if you could develop such a website for me. you could check it out at http://omo9ja.com

Kindly let me have a quotation if u're equal to the task. waiting pls
Re: Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by healthy: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2010
Request Free Website Design Quote @ http://prettyservers.com/design.php
Re: Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by obion: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2010
i still prefer http://www.alutaville.com, evrything including disk space and bandwidth UNLIMITED and at a very cheap price too. Y'all check it out,
Re: Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by Kajool: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2010
Last week i got the hosting services making use of this site http://www.tucktail.com/ , it provides me both web design & hosting package at cheap cost & i'm very much satisfied with that & got nice solution ,
Re: Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by chicblink: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hello,

I am a business i have been into this business for years, so, If you are looking for where to build your Website design/development and hosting , I can help you get it.

Kindly Call me here is my email and my telephones number: Mr.Chibuzo +234 (0) 7034886269 or +234 (0)7062814456 Email: chicblink@yahoo.com

Chibuzo
Re: Professional Web Design And Hosting-Corporate Branding|Adverts|VSAT by chicblink: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hello,

I am a programmer have been into programming for years, so, If you are looking for where to build your Website design/development and hosting , I can help you get it.

Kindly Call me here is my email and my telephones number: Mr.Chibuzo +234 (0) 7034886269 or +234 (0)7062814456 Email: chicblink@yahoo.com

Chibuzo

(1) (Reply)

Start A Domain Registration And Web Hosting Business Today! / Professional Website And Landing Page Design At Affordable Rate. / Web Design Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.