Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? (1483 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / All Atheists Are Satanists / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by kambo(m): 1:42am On May 29, 2013
Atheists are you proud of where you come from?

if you dont believe in a God,then
you have no option than to believe that the whole world
is a physical thing.
and if so,you'll have to believe in the evolution myth.
which means that you believe you came from apes or somethng like that.

But despite all the inexplicable wonders of so called evolution-
like givin man a physical mind - with complex emotions,
man still feels insulted being calld a monkey.
man should be happy answering that name instead of being angry.
even atheists need some indoctrination to accept that they are
really higher monkeys.
Evolution cudnt evolve a physical mind that could naturally
and instinctively accept its roots.
too bad for evo.

Despite the so called lapses of religion,
the bible and i think major religions (i know only the bible)
gives man a noble origin. it paints a picture of a thoughtful
God who created man with the intention of nobility from the start.
with the gift of intelligence, with a notion of justice
. with the desire for freedom.
so much for religion but it creates a stark - but uplifting picture of the vision for Man-than evolution and atheism.

if you believe in atheism then you believe that in essence you are a
monkey,an animal , nothing more nothing less.
you'll feel kindred sympathy for other animals because you're no better than them..

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by UyiIredia(m): 2:45am On May 29, 2013
Some atheists (though I'm quite sure its a few) don't believe in evolution.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 5:16am On May 29, 2013
Evolution is not a myth, it is a fact with concrete evidence. And it is not a monkey, evolution states we evolved from a common ancestor.

"gives man a noble origin. it paints a picture of a thoughtful
God who created man with the intention of nobility from the start" but it is inaccurate, at best a mere fantasy.

"if you believe in atheism then you believe that in essence you are a
you'll feel kindred sympathy for other animals because you're no better than them.." There is no such thing as believing in atheism, it is not a religion but a conclusion based on the lack of empirical evidence for a supernatural being. Not all atheists accept evolution, and feeling sympathy for other animals has nothing to do with it.

From an Atheist.
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 6:00am On May 29, 2013
Another silly thread with that bears the trademark of the religious inability to differentiate facts from fiction and science from religion

5 Likes

Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 29, 2013
As evolution is to naturalist, so is creation to christian; as atheist believe they are descendants of apelike creature thus are apes, christians believe they are descendants of adam, thus men. Men are higher than apes!
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 29, 2013
hisblud: As evolution is to naturalist, so is creation to christian; as atheist believe they are descendants of apelike creature thus are apes, christians believe they are descendants of adam, thus men. Men are higher than apes!

Adam came from mud

But all humans came from ape-like ancestors.

apes better than mud.

Chew on that

4 Likes

Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Adam came from mud

apes better than mud.

Chew on that
chewing: ape like ancestors from what? Hot stew?
Chewing: logicboy is related to an ape in the zoo!

Chewing: op you are right afterall lol

Chewing! Chewing!! Its making sense chewing
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Niflheim(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2013
I have always known religious people as great liars.Darwin specifically stated in his book,that men and apes have a common ancestor,yet the lying religious pastors and imams are claiming that Darwin said we are descended from apes.Stop displaying your ignorance on public forums!!!Tomorrow,they will claim that Satan is the father of lies!!!
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 29, 2013
Niflheim: I have always known religious people as great liars.Darwin specifically stated in his book,that men and apes have a common ancestor,yet the lying religious pastors and imams are claiming that Darwin said we are descended from apes.Stop displaying your ignorance on public forums!!!Tomorrow,they will claim that Satan is the father of lies!!!
oops are you one of those dat dont believe in evolution? Well logicboy gave me what to chew and that all naturalist are descended from APE-LIKE creature, so your relation is in the zoo! Chewing!
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 29, 2013
hisblud: As evolution is to naturalist, so is creation to christian; as atheist believe they are descendants of apelike creature thus are apes, christians believe they are descendants of adam, thus men. Men are higher than apes!

Evolution is a scientific not an atheistic dogma. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2013
musKeeto:

Evolution is a scientific not an atheistic dogma. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
chewing again! Are you distancing your belief from scientific proof that all naturalist aka atheist are related to apes in the zoo by reason of ape like creature?

Chewing: but you uphold evolution as the most plausible reason above creation?

Q. Is mosquito related to apes?

A. Go to the zoo for answers.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN92L35QBjLwYnFnKfKRe2Z9j6mh-9rbixpmMeVvpG4tDtzRPcacQ7Df4[/img]
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 29, 2013
Chewing: "atheist dogma" so the church should not boast as the only one with dogmas. He he!

Back to chewing, atheist are related to apes!

Hmm
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 10:51am On May 29, 2013
Atheist: logicboy gave me some chewing to do, please can you add more nuts for me to chew lol, dont be shy, i wont tell that all you are related to apes... Oops
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 29, 2013
kambo: Atheists are you proud of where you come from?

if you dont believe in a God,then
you have no option than to believe that the whole world
is a physical thing.
and if so,you'll have to believe in the evolution myth.
which means that you believe you came from apes or somethng like that.

But despite all the inexplicable wonders of so called evolution-
like givin man a physical mind - with complex emotions,
man still feels insulted being calld a monkey.
man should be happy answering that name instead of being angry.
even atheists need some indoctrination to accept that they are
really higher monkeys.
Evolution cudnt evolve a physical mind that could naturally
and instinctively accept its roots.
too bad for evo.

Despite the so called lapses of religion,
the bible and i think major religions (i know only the bible)
gives man a noble origin. it paints a picture of a thoughtful
God who created man with the intention of nobility from the start.
with the gift of intelligence, with a notion of justice
. with the desire for freedom.
so much for religion but it creates a stark - but uplifting picture of the vision for Man-than evolution and atheism.

if you believe in atheism then you believe that in essence you are a
you'll feel kindred sympathy for other animals because you're no better than them..

Interesting thought but does nobility in the origin of man prove how man came to be?
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 29, 2013
Niflheim: I have always known religious people as great liars.Darwin specifically stated in his book,that men and apes have a common ancestor,yet the lying religious pastors and imams are claiming that Darwin said we are descended from apes.Stop displaying your ignorance on public forums!!!Tomorrow,they will claim that Satan is the father of lies!!!
thanks Niflheim. COMMON ANCESTORS wit apes. Interesting. Chewing naturalist aka athest have a common ancestor as apes, therefore they are related. Wonderful revelation.
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Some atheists (though I'm quite sure its a few) don't believe in evolution.

Hmmm...
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 29, 2013
fifa456n: Evolution is not a myth, it is a fact with concrete evidence. And it is not a monkey, evolution states we evolved from a common ancestor.

God who created man with the intention of nobility from the start" but it is inaccurate, at best a mere fantasy.

you'll feel kindred sympathy for other animals because you're no better than them.." There is no such thing as believing in atheism, it is not a religion but a conclusion based on the lack of empirical evidence for a supernatural being. Not all atheists accept evolution, and feeling sympathy for other animals has nothing to do with it.

From an Atheist.

LWKMD!!!
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 29, 2013
musKeeto:

Evolution a scientific dogma?...Hmmm.
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 29, 2013
striktlymi:

Evolution a scientific dogma?...Hmmm.

Hmmm....scientific dogma.......muskeeto, explain thysself
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hmmm....scientific dogma.......muskeeto, explain thysself

Lol, wrong word.. I meant theory..

damn you, stryk cheesy
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 29, 2013
musKeeto:

damn you, stryk cheesy
chewing: are you saying evolution is a scientific theory not an atheistic dogma? Or evolution is a scientific dogma not an atheistic theory? Which has dogma or theory...make it simple so that a non-ape related being might understand you better!
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2013
musKeeto:

damn you, stryk cheesy

Lol!!! tongue
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 29, 2013
hisblud: chewing: are you saying evolution is a scientific theory not an atheistic dogma? Or evolution is a scientific dogma not an atheistic theory? Which has dogma or theory...make it simple so that a non-ape related being might understand you better!

Your ignorance isn't funny, you pig bed...
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by UyiIredia(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2013
Logicboy03: Another silly thread with that bears the trademark of the religious inability to differentiate facts from fiction and science from religion

Yeah ! Like your talk of humans 'not being sure if they are not controlled in a simulated reality' based on a film.
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Yeah ! Like your talk of humans 'not being sure if they are not controlled in a simulated reality' based on a film.

A point was illustrated by a film not based on it.

You should have read about the author on such philosophy that anony gave me in that thread.......knowledge is power
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by UyiIredia(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2013
musKeeto:

damn you, stryk cheesy

It is a dogma adhered to in spite of the evidence.

dogma
n.
1.a religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
2.a doctrine or code of beliefs accepted as authoritative

By dogma I mean definition 2. I think many people confuse these 2 definitions.
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

It is a dogma adhered to in spite of the evidence.

By dogma I mean definition 2. I think many people confuse these 2 definitions.

How does evolution fit in definition 2?
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by UyiIredia(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2013
fifa456n: Evolution is not a myth, it is a fact with concrete evidence. And it is not a monkey, evolution states we evolved from a common ancestor.

From an Atheist.

The evidence includes misinterpreted data, wild extrapolations and just-so stories. What I find ironic in science is how ambiguous terms can be. Take evolution for instance, it could mean change in allelle frequency, survival of the fittest or descent from a universal common ancestor in different context. Most Christians by evolution mean the last definition (common ancestry) and this my friend has never been observed.
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by UyiIredia(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2013
Double Post
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by UyiIredia(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Adam came from mud

apes better than mud.

Chew on that

The apes evolved from fishes which came from [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis#Clay_hypothesis]mud[/url]. The two came from mud. Receive it !
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by UyiIredia(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2013
Good reads for all. Debunking evolution and this. Rebuttals are welcome.
Re: Atheists, Are U Proud Of Your Father? by UyiIredia(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2013
Good reads for all. Debunking evolution and this PDF. Rebuttals are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Is Jesus Going To Return During The Blood-red Moon Of 2015?" / How The Lord Used A Man's Enemy To Prosper Him / Mortal god of men in pentecostal churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.