Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Forgot My Facebook Password.... Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Forgot My Facebook Password.... Please Help (2216 Views)

I Lost My Laptop Log In Password. Please Help. / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgot My Facebook Password.... Please Help by Adimonyemma: 1:43am On May 29, 2013
Hello Nlanders. Please, i forgot my facebook password and so cannot log in from another device. My fear is that if the current phone am using gets lost or spoils, i would loose my fb account. I've tried the 'forgot password' button on d log in page, but it didn't help. Is there anyway i can recover it? Please help. Tnks.
Re: I Forgot My Facebook Password.... Please Help by TippyTop(m): 3:47am On May 29, 2013
Ask the real owner of the account. You didn't come across as the real owner. You. couldn't explain why the forgotten password route didn't help you. Seems you're about to hack someone's account. Should I be wrong and you indeed owns it, then I offer an unreserved apology.
Re: I Forgot My Facebook Password.... Please Help by Nobody: 5:20am On May 29, 2013
Adimonyemma: Hello Nlanders. Please, i forgot my facebook password and so cannot log in from another device. My fear is that if the current phone am using gets lost or spoils, i would loose my fb account. I've tried the 'forgot password' button on d log in page, but it didn't help. Is there anyway i can recover it? Please help. Tnks.

After the forgot password option ,they will should send you a mail and from there follow the link. ..if it's somebody else account you are trying to hack then I am sure he has already been notified.
Re: I Forgot My Facebook Password.... Please Help by Adimonyemma: 5:49am On May 30, 2013
IvyBlue:

After the forgot password option ,they will should send you a mail and from there follow the link. ..if it's somebody else account you are trying to hack then I am sure he has already been notified.
The account is really mine. Am not into hacking of any sort. As a matter of fact i no nothing about hacking. Anyway, i'll try the forgot password button again. Tnks
Re: I Forgot My Facebook Password.... Please Help by Nobody: 6:33am On May 30, 2013
Adimonyemma:
The account is really mine. Am not into hacking of any sort. As a matter of fact i no nothing about hacking. Anyway, i'll try the forgot password button again. Tnks

Check your mail then,they should send you a link from which you will recover your account.
Re: I Forgot My Facebook Password.... Please Help by Adimonyemma: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
D password has been reset. Tnk u all for ur help

(1) (Reply)

New Discovery / A Final Solution To Fake Flash Drives / Unable To Sign In To Yahoo Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.