Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? (56441 Views)

You Can Now Download Torrent Files With Simple Server (Updated!!) / How To Download Movies Faster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by ifihear(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2013
Can someone please explain how to download movies using torrent sites/soft wares. I have many torrents softs on my system but don't know how to download movies for free with them. Please who can guide me?
Tnx y'all
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by femi4: 6:53pm On May 29, 2013
if_i_hear: Can someone please explain how to download movies using torrent sites/soft wares. I have many torrents softs on my system but don't know how to download movies for free with them. Please who can guide me?
Tnx y'all
First, get bittorent or utorrent
Now, you can`download from this website: t.h.e.p.i.r.a.t.e.b.a.y.se

NB: Make sure you have a sound antivirus, I dont want to be responsible for whatever happen to your HDD
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2013
femi4: First, get bittorent or utorrent
Now, you can`download from this website: t.h.e.p.i.r.a.t.e.b.a.y.se

NB: Make sure you have a sound antivirus, I dont want to be responsible for whatever happen to your HDD
and what's the best antivirus
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 29, 2013
First of all, install utorrent on your laptop. Then visit any torrent site, search what movie or software you are lookong for, click on it and download the torrent file. After downloading the torrent file, go to where it was saved to and double click on it. Your utorrent will now start the main download. The best two sites I use are Kat.ph and extratorrent.com. They are good for me.

By the way, make sure you have a good antivirus installed just in case... The best so far is Avast. Go to avast.com and download the free version. Its also very powerful.

Hope my post helps...
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by ifihear(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2013
Thanks y'all for your wonderful contributions. I have bit torrent already installed on my laptop and avast anti-virus,I no get shaking for that one,following your instructions,I was able to start the download of some movies.
But I noticed the speed on bit-torrent was kinda slow,a 650mb movie has been downloading for over 4 hours and it is still @ 20% while a much larger file of 1.2GB i started downloading with Download manager has since finished downloading in less than an hour. Is there any way we can integrate Download manager into the torrent so as the IDM could take over the download and make it much faster??
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by femi4: 5:30am On May 30, 2013
if_i_hear: Thanks y'all for your wonderful contributions. I have bit torrent already installed on my laptop and avast anti-virus,I no get shaking for that one,following your instructions,I was able to start the download of some movies.
But I noticed the speed on bit-torrent was kinda slow,a 650mb movie has been downloading for over 4 hours and it is still @ 20% while a much larger file of 1.2GB i started downloading with Download manager has since finished downloading in less than an hour. Is there any way we can integrate Download manager into the torrent so as the IDM could take over the download and make it much faster??
Check here https://www.nairaland.com/1273974/how-resume-download-broken-files#15498305 and scroll down to see the info
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 30, 2013
if_i_hear: Thanks y'all for your wonderful contributions. I have bit torrent already installed on my laptop and avast anti-virus,I no get shaking for that one,following your instructions,I was able to start the download of some movies.

Simple! Have you noticed that when you search for a movie, so many of it come up in that website... Now what you have to look out for is the place they wrote "s" and "l" beside the torrent you will download. S stands for seeders while L stands for Leechers. Seeders means how many people are sending the file to you. Atimes you see only 2 Seeders and atimes, you get as much as 3,000 seeders. Leechers in the other hand are the people downloading that same file as you. Logically speaking, when more people are downloadin that particular file, the speed will be less. So my advice to you is " look out for films with more seeders and less leechers" there is also a way to download torrents with idm but the protocol is long. I advice u to stick to the normal torrent. By the way, get utorrent and uninstall the bit torrent. Utorrent is faster.... From experience ooo.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by femi4: 9:51pm On May 30, 2013
exxell:

Simple! Have you noticed that when you search for a movie, so many of it come up in that website... Now what you have to look out for is the place they wrote "s" and "l" beside the torrent you will download. S stands for seeders while L stands for Leechers. Seeders means how many people are sending the file to you. Atimes you see only 2 Seeders and atimes, you get as much as 3,000 seeders. Leechers in the other hand are the people downloading that same file as you. Logically speaking, when more people are downloadin that particular file, the speed will be less. So my advice to you is " look out for films with more seeders and less leechers" there is also a way to download torrents with idm but the protocol is long. I advice u to stick to the normal torrent. By the way, get utorrent and uninstall the bit torrent. Utorrent is faster.... From experience ooo.
Thats untrue
BitTorrent is a rebranded µTorrent, so there is no reason they should perform differently. Though bittorrent gui looks more attractive
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by CrispyGomez: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2013
There are a bunch of programs that can be used, but personally I like the torch browser because it doesn't need add ons. The torrent client is built right in. You literally find what you want and click a button. Try it out for yourself...it works on most sites.
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by Ardedaryor(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
hi fellow nairalander

itz fun to contribute on a topic How download movies using torrent....knowing that as i type this comment am downloading torrents file of[b] 6.12GB.[/b]...with utorrent @OP i recommend utorrent coz it works well for me and registered up-to-date AVG antivirus...... yes!!! talking about integrating Download manager into the torrent so has to make the download much faster....i know some couple of way to go about that but here is a easy way:
!>>>>>>>download there torrent file from ur favorite torrent site
!!>>>>>>upload the file on the site[b] zbigz.com
and click go it will ask either free or premium click on free[/b]
!!!>>>>>it will cache the [b]uploaded torrent file
and it will show all what the file contains click on the[b] download image[/b]
!!!!>>>>automatically if u have ur download manager installed it will download through it.....

[s]let go>>>>> their downloading torrent [/s][/b] Hit Like botton it thatzz EASY
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
exxell:
First of all, install utorrent on your laptop. Then visit any torrent site, search what movie or software you are lookong for, click on it and download the torrent file. After downloading the torrent file, go to where it was saved to and double click on it. Your utorrent will now start the main download. The best two sites I use are Kat.ph and extratorrent.com. They are good for me.

By the way, make sure you have a good antivirus installed just in case... The best so far is Avast. Go to avast.com and download the free version. Its also very powerful.

Hope my post helps...
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
gorgeousnogo:
if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me
Re: How Can I Download Movies Using Torrent?? by gorgeousnogo(f): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
exxell:

if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me
Ardedaryor:
hi fellow nairalander

itz fun to contribute on a topic How download movies using torrent....knowing that as i type this comment am downloading torrents file of[b] 6.12GB.[/b]...with utorrent @OP i recommend utorrent coz it works well for me and registered up-to-date AVG antivirus...... yes!!! talking about integrating Download manager into the torrent so has to make the download much faster....i know some couple of way to go about that but here is a easy way:
!>>>>>>>download there torrent file from ur favorite torrent site
!!>>>>>>upload the file on the site[b] zbigz.com
and click go it will ask either free or premium click on free[/b]
!!!>>>>>it will cache the [b]uploaded torrent file
and it will show all what the file contains click on the[b] download image[/b]
!!!!>>>>automatically if u have ur download manager installed it will download through it..... if i'm downloading movies with my system after few minutes it will cut and sometimes the modem will cut with it..... please help me

[s]let go>>>>> their downloading torrent [/s][/b] Hit Like botton it thatzz EASY

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Telkom New Evdo Internet / How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.