Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games (1244 Views)

Mobile Games Free To Download / List Of Sites To Download Mobile Games / Where Can I Get Hotest Mobile Games To Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by 9ineGames: 3:21pm On May 29, 2013
-PC Gaming
Pro:
Keyboard and mouse is by far the most accurate headshotting tool
Full keyboard input makes for much easier text-based chat communication
A quick alt+tab sees a full world of web browsing pleasure at your fingertips, ideal for deep games such as Dota 2 or Starcraft 2 where regular tutorials and study are needed to advance effectively
Secondary displays broaden peripheral vision for improved immersion in addition to be a better alternative than alt-tabbing
More gamer bragging credentials on offer for gamers who build, overclock, modify or generally love-vendor out their rig

Con:
High-end gaming PCs cost big bucks. If you want a high-end gaming PC, you’re looking at $1,000 bare minimum, though $1,800 is more realistic
If your gaming PC isn’t so high-end or it’s started aging, you need to monitor the minimum gaming spec requirements in game reviews or on the box
Experimentation is often needed to achieve playable frame rates

-Console Gaming*
Pro:
Considerably lower price for entry HD gaming experiences
Plug-and-play. You don’t have to worry about minimum spec or adjusting graphics settings to optimize the frame rate
Your TV is usually larger than your PC display and plugged into your home cinema installed around your sofa (although, this can be fixed with WiHD technology)

Con:
Not the best visuals on offer if money is not an issue
Zero, or limited hardware upgradability
Portability is an issue, especially compared to a laptop PC.

-Mobile Gaming*
Pro:
Portability! Nothing beats playing decent games anywhere in the world
Games with too many controls are very fidgety
Touchscreen technology has created some very cool interaction mechanics.
Full size wireless gaming controllers now being made for smartphones

Con:
So many games just don’t work due to pure and unbelievable quirkiness.
Extending gaming sessions with a touchscreen can result in major wrist/finger pain.
Long gameplay on the small phone screen is hard going on your eyes.

*which group do u belong to

Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by Sanboy25: 3:45pm On May 29, 2013

I rather PC/Console a hundred time more. grin
Can you imagine a game like SKYRIM on a mobile ? undecided
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by 9ineGames: 10:52pm On May 29, 2013
haha..wait and see what mobile gamers have to say soon grin grin grin
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by Kaycee7(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2013
Console ( Playstation ) all the way. I use my P.C for lots of other stuff. Smartphone gaming is just to pass boring time. Console embodies the true spirit of gaming.
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by mimikemyght: 1:15pm On May 30, 2013
[mike: BRAND NEW 160GB SLIM PS3 CONSOLE 48K
BRAND NEW 320GB SLIM PS3 CONSOLE 55K
BRAND NEW 500GB SUPER-SLIM BUNDLE WITH ASSASSIN'S
CREED-3 60k
BRAND NEW SONY SIXAXIS PAD 6K
NEW PS3 WIRELESS HEADSET 8K
NEW PS3 REMOTE 8K
NEW PS3 MOVE CAMERA 12K
NEW XBOX360 KINECT 28K
PS VITA 8GB MEMORY CARD 7K
Most of all latest Games
*Fifa13
*Pes13
*Assassin's creed3
*WWE13
*NBA2K13
*Farcry3
*Naruto Shipudden
*Need for speed-most wanted
*Call of duty Black ops2
*Hitman-absolution
*Sleeping Dog
*Uncharted3
*Tek
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by awaeardfdfrfd: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
mimikemyght: [mike: BRAND NEW 160GB SLIM PS3 CONSOLE 48K
CREED-3 60k
NEW PS3 REMOTE 8K
NEW PS3 MOVE CAMERA 12K
NEW XBOX360 KINECT 28K
Most of all latest Games
*Fifa13
*Pes13
*Assassin's creed3
*WWE13
*NBA2K13
*Farcry3
*Naruto Shipudden
*Call of duty Black ops2
*Hitman-absolution
*Sleeping Dog
*Uncharted3
*Tekken6
*Street Fighter VS Tekken
and many more...
Call 08065592710 or email princemikemyght@yahoo.com
lol sharp guy
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by awaeardfdfrfd: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
portable gaming and console for me for some reason its exciting when your favourite game gets ported to a portable console for instance im a bigass fan of skyrim imagine having skyrim in your hands on the go its awesome unfortunately the world aint perfect and there will be shitty ports to cash in on gamer nostalgia but when its done right it makes me so thrilled. on the other hand pc games are easily moddable so gamers are never limited to developer restrictions and any pc game can be played way past console games due to that for example skyrim on pc never ends because there is a mod made everyday for instance star wars lightsaber in skyrim as a usable weapon? monster hunter tri armor and weapons in skyrim and some even change the entire world like owning your very own flying ship or castlevania castle in skyrim and living there? the cost for a high end laptop is way worth it
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by ritchboy(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2013
Every platform lives/dies by it's library, which is why every serious gamer owns at least one console.

What's the point of having all that power in ur PC and using it to play Solitaire or Minecraft? grin grin
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by Bawss1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Off topic, pray excuse me:

Yo Ritchboy, do you by any chance use the handle Dollarsign on Joystiq?
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by kolaxx12(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: lol sharp guy
interested in ur ps vita dude!
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by kolaxx12(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
mimikemyght: [mike: BRAND NEW 160GB SLIM PS3 CONSOLE 48K
CREED-3 60k
NEW PS3 REMOTE 8K
NEW PS3 MOVE CAMERA 12K
NEW XBOX360 KINECT 28K
Most of all latest Games
*Fifa13
*Pes13
*Assassin's creed3
*WWE13
*NBA2K13
*Farcry3
*Naruto Shipudden
*Call of duty Black ops2
*Hitman-absolution
*Sleeping Dog
*Uncharted3
*Tekken6
*Street Fighter VS Tekken
and many more...
Call 08065592710 or email princemikemyght@yahoo.com
interested in ur ps vita dude!
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by ritchboy(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2013
Bawss1: Off topic, pray excuse me:

Yo Ritchboy, do you by any chance use the handle Dollarsign on Joystiq?

Nope.
Re: Do You Play More Mobile Games Or Console/pc Games by Bawss1(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2013
^
Hmmm OK. I assumed you were the one, I mean you are ritchboy and dollarsign isn't way off and more specifically he described TLOU in almost the same way you did, borefest and all. Anyways

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Ps3 Online Gamers(pes, FIFA,COD Etc...) / Free Fire Competition / Where To Download PES 21 Or FIFA 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.