Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

All Aquarius In The House - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All Aquarius In The House (6463 Views)

Aquarius Room January 21 to February 19 / Lonely Aquarius Looking For A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Aquarius In The House by ayonzi(m): 3:20am On May 28, 2008
Well finally i get a birthday mate,Congrats to Jenny/Myself cos am an Aquarian and also my lovely date is 22nd.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Johnnny(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2008
grin grin[b]Another Acquarian here

And I am proud of being one

Feb 2nd is my date[/b] smiley smiley
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2008
Well finally i get a birthday mate,Congrats to Jenny/Myself because am an Aquarian and also my lovely date is 22nd.

oh yeah,congrats to u too kiss
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 3:53pm On May 28, 2008
Today Horoscope

Aquarius: This can be quite an electric day, filling your mind with creative ideas and romantic visions as sweet Venus in your 5th House of Play aligns with your key planet Uranus. If you need some down time, feed your fantasies with a science fiction movie or a classic love story. Keep in mind, though, it's much more satisfying to make your own dreams come true.

Quickie:
Be compassionate with a suffering friend or coworker. You're not perfect, either.
Overview:
Spending is a powerful force, but it can't solve all the problems you face. Today you need to choose between incurring greater debt and forgoing some amenity that you really want -- but things should settle down soon.

Daily Flirt:
Someone forces you to choose between your cynicism and your compassion today, and you almost certainly end up taking the nicer path. Don't be too surprised if it turns into something sweet!

Daily Couples:

Keep close tabs on your spending today. Forgo going out to lunch in favor of bringing your own. Making small changes can help you save up for something big -- like a weekend away with your sweetheart.

Daily Singles:
Your attention span is constantly challenged today, which in turn sidetracks your schedule. Rather than spend every minute wondering what your crush is up to, concentrate on your own tasks that need to be finished quickly.

Tomorrow Horoscope

Daily Flirt:
Check in with someone new -- they may know far more than you think they do! It's a good time to share information or other stuff with a friend, or even a rival.

Daily Couples:

Your cell phone rings -- it's your honey calling to say they're having a lousy day at work. If you can slip away, do so, and give them your full attention. Being there when they need you means a lot.

Daily Singles:

Couples have a way of making us singles feel like we've failed at love. But we have something they don't -- the freedom to spend our leisure time any way we see fit. Enjoy your carefree existence today by doing anything you want. Carpe Diem

Quickie:

Pay closer attention to your dreams -- they may help you identify negative patterns.

Overview:
Focus on the greater group today -- your whole company, set of friends or extended family, rather than just those closest to you. The big picture makes it easy to see what comes next.

Aquarius: You may want to take it easy today so you can integrate recent breakthroughs. But you probably won't get the rest you seek, even if your morning starts off slowly. You could be your own worst enemy as you wrestle with emotional ghosts from your past. If you can put a difficult memory into proper perspective, you can untie yourself from an unrewarding emotional pattern, giving you the chance to truly enjoy yourself.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 3:57pm On May 28, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

this thread still exists shocked lipsrsealed
lol or are you tryi8ng to shut it down ni angry tongue
lol i see someone is banned again ahahah cheesy cheesy

lucabrasi:

the quickie s wickd,feeling it ,feeling it cool
so mostly to chill out and not being overly wild in our actions right,is that just for today or for the week?
Actually that horoscope was from last weekend wink

@desdemon
wetin concern us with scorpio undecided
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Meshimo: 9:01am On May 29, 2008
Feb
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2008
hmmnnn, to the daily flirt but hate science fiction tho lol

hmnn @ aquarius deep thinking,
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2008
@lucabrasi
Long time no see,how you dey

Tomorrow HoroscopeQuickie:
Flex your muscles a bit. They will they help you be victorious in a struggle.

Overview:
Don't despair when things seem weird today -- you just need to deal with it all and then move on. Life is about to get even more interesting, but not if you're bogged down in chores!

Daily Flirt:
Once you've blown through the house and dealt with all the little errands and to-dos that have been piling up, you're free! It might take a while, but that just makes this evening that much sweeter.

Daily Couples:
If you've been feeling run down lately, your body is trying to tell you to take better care of yourself. Recruit your sweetie to help you make healthy changes. Start taking walks together -- it's good for you and it's romantic!

Daily Singles:
Today seek out an activity where you're creating something with others. Make something truly unique with a new partnership. A new teammate appreciates and admires your creativity. 
[b]
Aquarius:[/b]Love is in the air, but it's up to you to make something special happen. Even if you aren't buzzing with romantic energy, you still might be on a creative high. Your ability to collaborate with a playful partner now is high, so keep your eyes peeled for someone who can add something meaningful to what you are already trying to express.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2008
@trooe
idey o my sister,just had sturvs to sort out and kinda gettn bored with nairaland already lol, hope u r cool and seems u v not been on here a while too

the overview s been a prop up for me sha and im feeling the daily couples advice about walking,been doing so all week actually lol
@aquarius
thats kinda true but not sure about it being love tho, but something definitely on the horizon and just met her n tha,
Re: All Aquarius In The House by friyoh(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2008
me tooooooo 9th FEB
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2008
friyoh:

me tooooooo 9th FEB
wellcome on board, 5 days to valentines smiley
Re: All Aquarius In The House by oYaTo(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2008
@ jenny na true say u be Jan 22nd? Cool. . .moi aussi grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2008
he he he cheesy cheesy cheesy oyato i be january 22nd babe ,Gbam cool
Re: All Aquarius In The House by oYaTo(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
@ jenny it's a pity u'r married. . . grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2008
ROTFLMGBO cheesy cheesy cheesy wetin for happen OYATO grin grin
Re: All Aquarius In The House by oYaTo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2008
jenny u neva hear say when 2 bday mates "come 2getha" it's alwayz explosive? grin I can picture it now. . .the chemistry between us. . enuf to cause a magnitude 9.0 earthquake. . .the fire in our eyes. . .

funny, i had a silly thot of d sprinkler system sprayin' us just as our skin touch. . . grin cheesy
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Dangello(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2008
It took me a while to find this thread,
but I'm finally here
I just want to testify
& make it crystal clear,

02/02 in the house
Re: All Aquarius In The House by adesilver(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
representing feb 5th
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Dojo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2008
February 2nd and proud to be an Aquarian.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by mukina2: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2008
Dojo:

February 2nd and proud to be an Aquarian.

Dojo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Aquarius In The House by DIDONARY(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2008
[i]I am aquarious March 18th. I am proud to be one. Any gal ready for a serious relationship should holla @ me. She should be btw 18 and 21 and Make sure u are my birthday mate.
you can check me out @ www.showcaseyourmusic.com/bigdiddo. In there you will find more aobout me.

This are my contacts : didonary@yahoo.com, 08085758577 and 08030804788

Regards
dido
[/i]
Re: All Aquarius In The House by arktivitym(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2008
Am an Aquarian and l ove em
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 3:59am On Jun 26, 2008
lucabrasi:

@trooe
idey o my sister,just had sturvs to sort out and kind of gettn bored with nairaland already lol, hope you're cool and seems u v not been on here a while too
the overview s been a prop up for me sha and im feeling the daily couples advice about walking,been doing so all week actually lol
@aquarius
thats kind of true but not sure about it being love tho, but something definitely on the horizon and just met her n tha,

Yes oh my brother, this site is too boring and dry for my liking.

LOL i've just been busy and my summer schedule is tight, I rarely have time to browse expect when am trying to read my emails

Btw, how is your naija trip, are you still going
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2008
tRoOE:

Yes oh my brother, this site is too boring and dry for my liking.

LOL i've just been busy and my summer schedule is tight, I rarely have time to browse expect when am trying to read my emails

Btw, how is your naija trip, are you still going

thot u 'd gone awol lol,yes im still going but im thinking prolly twards august so that i can perfect my plans to get ticket for december from you know who, lol still enjoying our sun today rain tmorrow summer for now lol how r you doing
Re: All Aquarius In The House by NegroNtns(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2008
February 3rd.

Three doses of Aquarius _Sun, Mars and Saturn. Thank God it was in saturn and not uranus.
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 2:15am On Jul 10, 2008
lucabrasi:

thot u 'd gone awol lol,yes im still going but im thinking prolly twards august so that i can perfect my plans to get ticket for december from you know who, lol still enjoying our sun today rain tmorrow summer for now lol how r you doing
LOL i wish i did sha, but it won't be that fun since most of my friends are abroad on vacation grin grin

You dey enjoy oh, so the babe is the one buying your ticket kai she be real mugu.am getting my ticket around October too, even though my guy is paying for it sha tongue
Am going great oh, i can't even complain cheesy cheesy, working and traveling around, seeing new places. I would say this happens to be one of my best summer vacation
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2008
tRoOE:

LOL i wish i did sha, but it won't be that fun since most of my friends are abroad on vacation grin grin

You dey enjoy oh, so the babe is the one buying your ticket kai she be real mugu.am getting my ticket around October too, even though my guy is paying for it sha tongue
Am going great oh, i can't even complain cheesy cheesy, working and traveling around, seeing new places. I would say this happens to be one of my best summer vacation

i wish it was o,i dont have such luck,where will you see a naija gurl that ll buy a ticket when the guy is not denzel or will smith lol its my dad but im going in august so that i can spin a story for him to buy my ticket for december,its good to be a girl then abi

we havent done much this summer jare with the yeye rain though the weather s been cool,im starting to regret i should have gone to naija last month just been going to loads house parties n stuffs you know we naija and house parties now especially being summer break,looked for a job for a couple of weeks untill the thing tire me jare lol
Re: All Aquarius In The House by tRoOE(f): 5:26am On Jul 28, 2008
Why are you going Aug, don't you think it is a waste of money since you are still going dec.

Naija is not that jumping like you think oh, One of my friend was telling me lately how much he regret going to Naija, all he kept saying was that Naija is bleeped up, and he could have stayed his ass in London

Speaking of rain angry angry it's been stopping me from having fun, I was so determined 2day that nothing will stop me from having a little enjoyment even in heavy rain cheesy cheesy.

eya pele up you found the job, lol i know it could be annoying at times with all those applications/resume you have to fill!!!shit i know how it feels

Anyway how you day
Re: All Aquarius In The House by efizee: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2008
hey an aquarian here and my date is Jan 25 me and my bro who resides in italy.
Aquarians are very cute people and they know all the real things that needs to be known.
I love you all because we are one binded together by this great sign so lets unite and stay together as brothers and sisters.
One love to you all

Re: All Aquarius In The House by DrKitaun(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

na wa o . . . lipsrsealed
Re: All Aquarius In The House by lucabrasi(m): 6:05am On May 25, 2011
abeg make nobody vex o just decided to resurect the thread causei still didnt find anything on aquarians smiley
Re: All Aquarius In The House by Odunnu: 3:42pm On May 26, 2011
Representing!
30th January.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ideal Wife For Seun Osewa? / Whatsapp Private Chart For Single Mums & Dads (18+) / Sugar Mummy In Need Please Come In For Better Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.