Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! (1028 Views)

Free E-course On Affiliate Marketing (for Nigerians) / Free E-course On Online Business: Your Opinion? / Free E-course On Online Business: Your Opinion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2013
[b]Hello Nairalanders,

Because of the insanely alarming rate at which some Nigerian webmasters are extorting newbies in return for crappy ebooks or other resources that will help them make "lots of money" online, I've decided to run a FREE 12-week e-course on online business.

The e-course is aimed at helping Nigerians make money online through realistic and ethical means. Each topic or module would be delivered via email to interested participants.

At the end of the course, it is hoped that participants would have gotten all (or at least, much of) the information they need to establish a profitable online business that will bring them passive income.

The course is not a "get rich quick" scheme and it would not make you one naira if you're not ready to tack action.

More details about the course would come later, but here's a list of topics to be discussed within the 12-week (3 month) period.

1. An introduction to online business
2. How to know the best online business for you
3. Key terms every newbie must know
4. How to build a stable platform for your online business
5. How to set up your blog (step-by-step) guide
6. Finding the best niche for your online business niche
7. Keyword research: the ulimate guide to finding profitable keywords
8. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): the complete guide
9. Introduction to HTML
10. How to quickly improve your English grammar and writing skills
11. How to write high quality blog posts and optimize them for SEO
12. How to attract traffic to your blog posts
13 building 101
14. How to quickly increase the quality and profit potential of your blog
15. How to turn your blog into a money spinner
16. Deadly mistakes that you must avoid in online business

Now, I need suggestions from you. What do you think about these topics? Do you think I've missed something important? Do you have other suggestions? Please share your thoughts by leaving a reply.

REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN: THE COURSE IS FREE, AND I WILL NOT DEMAND A KOBO FOR ALL THE INFORMATION!!!

TO REGISTER, FOLLOW THE LINK IN MY FIRST REPLY POST (SEE BELOW).

[/b]
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On May 30, 2013
you are good to go, every fundamentals have been covered. interested in course as well.
olubigbros56@gmail.com
thanks for the good work
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2013
TO REGISTER FOR THE E-COURSE, CLICK HERE: http://eepurl.com/AhkDb
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Activityj(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2013
Bros! We are good to go,please whenever the lesson starts put me in your list!here is my email address: activityj@gmail.com
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Elishaetim: 12:11am On May 31, 2013
bro, u r good to go. My email is idongpeters@gmail.com
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2013
Thank you all for your interest. To receive the modules of the free e-course via email, kindly click the following link to register/subscribe. Just fill your email address and first name - that's all.

http://eepurl.com/AhkDb

And please don't forget to leave any suugestions, recommendations, or questions you may have.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 4:13am On Jun 02, 2013
Course starts on June 17 2013.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Register now, it's free!
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by bigdot1759(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Basic: Hello Nairalanders,

Because of the insanely alarming rate at which some Nigerian webmasters are extorting newbies in return for crappy ebooks or other resources that will help them make "lots of money" online, I've decided to run a FREE 12-week e-course on online business.

The e-course is aimed at helping Nigerians make money online through realistic and ethical means. Each topic or module would be delivered via email to interested participants.

At the end of the course, it is hoped that participants would have gotten all (or at least, much of) the information they need to establish a profitable online business that will bring them passive income.

The course is not a "get rich quick" scheme and it would not make you one naira if you're not ready to tack action.

More details about the course would come later, but here's a list of topics to be discussed within the 12-week (3 month) period.

1. An introduction to online business
2. How to know the best online business for you
3. Key terms every newbie must know
4. How to build a stable platform for your online business
5. How to set up your blog (step-by-step) guide
6. Finding the best niche for your online business niche
7. Keyword research: the ulimate guide to finding profitable keywords
8. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): the complete guide
9. Introduction to HTML
10. How to quickly improve your English grammar and writing skills
11. How to write high quality blog posts and optimize them for SEO
12. How to attract traffic to your blog posts
13 building 101
14. How to quickly increase the quality and profit potential of your blog
15. How to turn your blog into a money spinner
16. Deadly mistakes that you must avoid in online business

Now, I need suggestions from you. What do you think about these topics? Do you think I've missed something important? Do you have other suggestions? Please share your thoughts by leaving a reply.

REMEMBER ONCE AGAIN: THE COURSE IS FREE, AND I WILL NOT DEMAND A KOBO FOR ALL THE INFORMATION!!!
ok guy i'll like to do the stuff, here's my mail, akin1759@yahoo.com
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
bigdot1759: ok guy i'll like to do the stuff, here's my mail, akin1759@yahoo.com
Thanks for your interest. To ensure that my messages don't land in your spam folder, kindly follow the registration link I shared above to submit your email and first name.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
30+ interested participants have so far registered for the FREE e-course.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
let the course start or when are you starting.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2013
segzy54: let the course start or when are you starting.
June 17 2013
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
I'll be sharing valuable resources with participants -- FOR FREE. So, register now.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Chuksemi(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2013
sorry...please forgive me...but i think a course on how to open a website on a gprs enabled phone would be an added booster...i have registered for the course and i sincerely thank you for this awesome opportunity
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Chuksemi: sorry...please forgive me...but i think a course on how to open a website on a gprs enabled phone would be an added booster...i have registered for the course and i sincerely thank you for this awesome opportunity

Well, I understand your view. But the truth is, I don't like to deceive people by taking them through unrealistic paths. There's hardly a reliable way to build a website using a phone. A PC is your best bet.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Chuksemi(m): 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
okay,thank you.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Chuksemi: okay,thank you.
you're welcome
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Chuksemi(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2013
thanks for fixing the link,i have successfully confirmed and registered my email.Am looking forward to the commencment of the e-course
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Chuksemi: thanks for fixing the link,i have successfully confirmed and registered my email.Am looking forward to the commencment of the e-course
Yeah, I've been notified of your registration.

1 Like

Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Chuksemi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Okay,thank you.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Course starts tomorrow. Register now. You'll be fascinated by what you'll learn within the next couple of weeks.
41 registrations so far. You too can join now.
To those who have registered, check your inboxes tomorrow for the first lesson...
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by funkymedina: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2013
good stuff thanks !
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2013
47 registrations. First lesson delivered already. You can still join.
Re: Free E-course On Online Business: LINK FIXED!!! by Basic(m): 4:44am On Jun 20, 2013
funky medina: good stuff thanks !
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

/ Help Me Nairalanders / How Can I Improve My Writting Skills As A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.