Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (125618 Views)

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio Control Airplane / Homebuilt Gas Turbine Engine For Helicopter Propulsion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Pakingzzz(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks all of you,for your encouragements.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by revolt(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2013
I followed this topic from page 1, I thank God were still have black men that can create it assemble, but that being saud, I'm more interested in the prototype, which you fabricated from scratch. please in God's name, make her fly.

I was perplexed by your local ingenuity. don't become lazy in pushing the limits and depending on already fabricated parts done by people like you.

push that limit plssssssssssssssssssssssss.
note there are voices blowing your trumpet outside, you never know what's being planned for you..
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Pakingzzz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
revolt: I'm more interested in the prototype, which you fabricated from scratch. please in God's name, make her fly.

I was perplexed by your local ingenuity. don't become lazy in pushing the limits and depending on already fabricated parts done by people like you.

push that limit plssssssssssssssssssssssss...

I am student,with or without income. It takes money to do those projects.
The project you see in this thread,gulped my school fees. For crying out loud.. And what's worse,my parents are unaware of that fact...
This project cost money.. I set out to build a helicopter that will fly. It doesn't matter to me now,how i build it. What matters,is for her to fly,and do other things a helicopter could do..

3 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Smily202(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Keep it up bro......U will surly make it happen. .

Pakingzzz:

I am student,with or without income. It takes money to do those projects.
The project you see in this thread,gulped my school fees. For crying out loud.. And what's worse,my parents are unaware of that fact...
This project cost money.. I set out to build a helicopter that will fly. It doesn't matter to me now,how i build it. What matters,is for her to fly,and do other things a helicopter could do..
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by redcliff: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Samsantos9: Pls i wanna learn how to do it what is your website?

Nigerians want to learn everything. What do you want to use the knowlegde for? U think by just being taught a helicopter you can do wonders? No! If you dont know the fundamentals of engineering you are headed no where. Go and learn engineering that how you can learn to build a helicopter
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
donskills: Kingsley, if you can register a paypal account, that will make it easy for us all over the globe to pitch in and help you progress. If you can't (for whatever reason) get a paypal account, I or someone else can order on your behalf and have the stuff delivered to you.
Stay blessed and start brain storming on future projects you might want to attempt too. We will help you make it happen!

Nothing better than reading such from a fellow Nigerian . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Kai, The President must see this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Am filled with joy.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by digi101(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
I give credit to your amazing talent & passion, Nigeria my dear country needs a whole lot more like you, please keep the flag flying and don't give up, you're definitely going places!

Now, where are all the air force jerks that were celebrating the launch of a prefabricated toy on that other thread in the name of "Building a drone"? Please come and see for your self what is called "Real Engineering"! And to imagine the young man doesn't even have the kind of budget you guys have. Abeg u must call Jonna and all those generals to come and see this o, and we must launch and celebrate it too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by dinggle: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Make it stealth so that it can spy on 2015 election and gather evidence of any rigging. Its time politicians stop answering to each other and start answering to the people.

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by druid06(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
A standing ovation for you bro. Your ingenuity has definitely restored my faith in relative to the blight future of the Nigerian youths whose moral decadence I thought has leaped into the dept of abysmal to no recovery.

I can now breathe with air of pride and confidence that there are still determined and focused youths like myself out there with the sheer will to make do better of themselves and the nation Nigeria as a whole.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by suyamasta(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
this is wow
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by jumzzy448: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
wow. I am so impressed. keep up the good work. may God take you to greater height.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Built2last: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
AM IMPRESSED BRO...KEEP IT UP
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by solomon111(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nice stuff.
Go to beegeagles.com and send them the pictures and the schematics of your project.
I'm sure they can connect you to officials of airforce institute of technology(AFIT) where you will meet aeronautic geeks like you.
I hope to see you at the top.

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by freda506(f): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nice cool
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by CODEEATER(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Now u'r making me regret dumping electronical n mechanical engrin 4 computer programming cry

Lol....nice work sir...
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by inquisitiv: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by MoAfrica: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
clearly you have talent young man....
if you want to take your talent further kindly visit the website below they may take you as their student.

http://www.sun.ac.za/english/faculty/eng/research/research-groups-centres-and-institutes
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by princedegreat(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
pls meet add me on face book with lordpugadegreat@yahoo.com or Whatsapp with 08134366244 I would be grateful if you could crest a page for circuits on face book thanks
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by infoscope(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wow! This is impressive... BTW are you the Parkings of Madonna Senior Secondary school for science?? The Catholic Chaplin
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by uzoexcel(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm 'wowed' by ur work bro and I'm talkn as a fellow engineer..ll follow dz thread more closely and chip in helpfully in any way I can
Meanwhile as much as u proceeed wid ur work,plz be careful of 'techie' thiefs whose job is to steal ideas and knowledge and also plagiarize and reproduce peoples's work..they abound everywhere..my frd was a victim of such
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by solomon111(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
MoAfrica: clearly you have talent young man....
if you want to take your talent further kindly visit the website below they may take you as their student.

http://www.sun.ac.za/english/faculty/eng/research/research-groups-centres-and-institutes
WTF.
You want to poach a Nigerian brain to advance the southafrican defence industry?.
Where is SSS when you need them?.
This is a serious matter.

2 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by experimentist: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wooooowwwwww! Bro I salute you, you're so good. Keep it up!
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by simdam500(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
gboss4sure: Kai, The President must see this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Am filled with joy.

the world need to see this

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Igbo boys have gone far. They done dey do okrika helicopter. Well done. Abeg do plenty for all those wey wan come yankee.

2 Likes

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by 2legit2qwt: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm impressed considering your budget and all that. Nigeria better make good use of this brain before he's snagged by countries that actually appreciates talents
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Arosa(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nice one op. I will like to add that anyone who is interested in building one of this bad boys should carry on and give it a shot. Anybody can do it. with servos you can mimic any movement you want. Good luck guys.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by martyns303(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
solomon111: WTF.
You want to poach a Nigerian brain to advance the southafrican defence industry?.
Where is SSS when you need them?.
This is a serious matter.
As long as he gets his knowledge out, Nigeria wouldn't know what to do with his type.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Abel202: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
I just want to say a very huge THANK YOU to this young man for making Nigerians proud.
You've realy got talent and the zeal to achieve your goals. Am sure somehow, someone in the right place will spot you and give you the wherewhithal to make your dreams in this field come true. May God continue to bless you, guide you and give you the wisdom to be such a shinning light for this great nation and the world at large. You are destined for greatness. So keep focussed. God shall see you through to the top where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by egbaguy: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
can i also post how i made a bomb too?
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Martiyu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mehn... Dz guy z darn ingenious
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by AVECDEO: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
nice 1 bro.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! / Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File / Secret Code To Listen To Another Person Call 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.