Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official (644 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by searay(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2013
JOSE MOURINHO is Chelsea’s new
boss — and that’s official!
The Special One sealed a
spectacular £40million four-year
deal on Tuesday night.
A senior Blues source revealed: “It’s
official Jose is a Chelsea man again!
Everyone is delighted he’s coming
back — the club, the players and
the fans
“We are already looking forward to
next season — we are sure it’s
going to be very exciting.”
The Sun exclusively told you on
May 3 that Real Madrid chief
Mourinho was heading back to the
Bridge.
And we can now reveal Mourinho
finally put pen to paper during a
two-day trip to London this week.
His cover story was attending the
Crystal Palace-Watford play-off
final at Wembley on Monday and
visiting friends in the capital.
But the real purpose of the visit
was to seal an emotional return to
his beloved Blues along with right-
hand man Rui Faria.
Now it is expected he will be
unveiled next week in a blaze of
publicity by the Europa League
champions.
That is after he has taken charge of
Real’s final game at home to
Osasuna on Saturday, which will
bring to an end his controversial
three-year reign at the Bernabeu.
There is just time for the 50-year-
old father of two to squeeze in a
holiday with his family before
starting work in earnest in July.
Mourinho’s first match looks sure to
be the pre-season friendly in
Thailand against the Singha All
Stars XI, the kick-off to a Far East
tour that also takes in Malaysia and
Indonesia.
Then he will take the Blues to
America for the International
Champions Cup tournament which
features two of Mourinho’s former
clubs, Real Madrid and Inter Milan,
as well as Everton, Juventus, AC
Milan, Valencia and LA Galaxy.
Much is expected of Mourinho, who
won six trophies in just three
seasons during his first spell at
Chelsea between 2004-07.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4947332/Jose-Mourinho-is-Chelseas-new-boss-and-thats-official.html#ixzz2UjCSlU1F

This is the news I have been waiting for.
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by generalMod: 6:49am On May 30, 2013
Wow! This news gladens my heart. This should be on the front page
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by executiveson(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2013
And this chelsea fans will be making a whole lot of noise today.
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:07am On May 30, 2013
I want Mourinho to coach a club like Getafe, Southampton or Genoa & help them to the Champions League in 4 years. If he can do that, I ll show him more respect.
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by daylae(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2013
No wonder he's been flashing me.
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by Mrlike: 7:22am On May 30, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I want Mourinho to coach a club like Getafe, Southampton or Genoa & help them to the Champions League in 4 years. If he can do that, I ll show him more respect.
mehn haters if you are a chelsea fan clike like here.
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by nich(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2013
@ Topic,
Hmmmm… So finally it's happening!
daylae: No wonder he's been flashing me.
Lol. Yea! He needs his towel boy back! tongue

Okiki_Oluwa: I want Mourinho to coach a club like Getafe, Southampton or Genoa & help them to the Champions League in 4 years. If he can do that, I ll show him more respect.

Valid point there brov, but most people like to roll with success or near-success!
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by boron10(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2013
More like saying "i want a lecturer of harvard university to lecturer in schools like uniben, uniaccra, unical or unilag, if he can do that, i'll show him more respect."

Does the statement make sense to you? Would you do the same if you find yourself in his shoes?
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by jonescyras(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2013
Mod. pls move this to the Front page ooo...
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by Krasid(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2013
England,get ready for more controversies.
Re: JOSE MOURINHO Is Chelsea’s New Boss- it's Official by mukina2: 11:26am On May 30, 2013

(1)

English Premier League Week 5 In Review / Rooney Rejects New Manchester United Contract Talks / Barcelona vs Liverpool 1st May, 2019 20:00Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.