Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,101 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Only Innocent Blood Can Forgive Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Innocent Blood Can Forgive Sin (649 Views)

Power To Forgive Sin: Is Pst Chris Agreeing With The Catholics? / Does John 20:23 Mean That Roman Catholic Priests Can Forgive Sins? / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Innocent Blood Can Forgive Sin by PastorAde: 8:40am On May 30, 2013
ONLY INNOCENT BLOOD CAN FORGIVE SIN

You have eaten the fruit of lies. And when I passed by you, and saw you polluted in your own blood, I said unto you when you were in your blood, live: yea, I said unto you when you were in your blood, live (Hosea 10: 13b, Ezekiel 16:6) Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. The next day John sees Jesus coming to him, and says, Behold the Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the world. In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (John 1:29, Ephesians 1:7). Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved (Acts 4: 12).
Adam and Eve lived innocently in the Garden of Eden fulfilling their purpose on earth: reigning and ruling over the earth in the image of God. But their dominion over the earth was short-lived and terminated by satan the deceiver. He lied to them and successfully deceived them into eating the forbidden fruit. They ate satan’s fruit of lies, and their hitherto innocent and sinless blood was polluted with sin. That is the meaning of the first two Scriptures above. Wherefore, as by one man (Adam) sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned (Romans 5: 12). All humanity inherited the sinful nature from Adam.
To save the world from the effect of Adam’s sin, God looked into heaven and saw no man fit. He looked on earth, everybody was polluted with sin. God looked under the earth, no man was worthy. God then decided to become man in order to save the world. He overshadowed the womb of Virgin Mary and that holy thing called Jesus was born. Jesus is the sinless Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the world. Jesus was/is the only man that lived on this earth and never commits sin. Why? He was not born by the intercourse between Mary and Joseph. He was divinely born of God. His own blood was not polluted with sin. Therefore, He is qualified to be the Savior of the world. Only innocent blood, such as Jesus’, can forgive sin. That is why, God says in the third passage above, “Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. The innocent blood of Jesus was shed for the forgiveness of the sin of the whole world – irrespective of our religion, race, tribe, color or gender. He is the Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the world. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. When you obey God’s invitation to come to Him, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. But you must be willing and obedient to God’s invitation. This message is good news. That you can be saved and forgiven through Jesus’ innocent blood. Will you? If so pray this prayer out loud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart, wash away my sins. I confess you as my Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Pastor Peter K.O. Adeyemi. Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries Inc. No 11, Ibrahim Tahir Lane, Utako, Abuja. Tel 08033155417.

[b] ONLY INNOCENT BLOOD CAN FORGIVE SIN
You have eaten the fruit of lies. And when I passed by you, and saw you polluted in your own blood, I said unto you when you were in your blood, live: yea, I said unto you when you were in your blood, live (Hosea 10: 13b, Ezekiel 16:6) Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. The next day John sees Jesus coming to him, and says, Behold the Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the world. In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (John 1:29, Ephesians 1:7). Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved (Acts 4: 12).
Adam and Eve lived innocently in the Garden of Eden fulfilling their purpose on earth: reigning and ruling over the earth in the image of God. But their dominion over the earth was short-lived and terminated by satan the deceiver. He lied to them and successfully deceived them into eating the forbidden fruit. They ate satan’s fruit of lies, and their hitherto innocent and sinless blood was polluted with sin. That is the meaning of the first two Scriptures above. Wherefore, as by one man (Adam) sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned (Romans 5: 12). All humanity inherited the sinful nature from Adam.
To save the world from the effect of Adam’s sin, God looked into heaven and saw no man fit. He looked on earth, everybody was polluted with sin. God looked under the earth, no man was worthy. God then decided to become man in order to save the world. He overshadowed the womb of Virgin Mary and that holy thing called Jesus was born. Jesus is the sinless Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the world. Jesus was/is the only man that lived on this earth and never commits sin. Why? He was not born by the intercourse between Mary and Joseph. He was divinely born of God. His own blood was not polluted with sin. Therefore, He is qualified to be the Savior of the world. Only innocent blood, such as Jesus’, can forgive sin. That is why, God says in the third passage above, “Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. The innocent blood of Jesus was shed for the forgiveness of the sin of the whole world – irrespective of our religion, race, tribe, color or gender. He is the Lamb of God which takes away the sin of the world. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. When you obey God’s invitation to come to Him, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. But you must be willing and obedient to God’s invitation. This message is good news. That you can be saved and forgiven through Jesus’ innocent blood. Will you? If so pray this prayer out loud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart, wash away my sins. I confess you as my Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Pastor Peter K.O. Adeyemi. Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries Inc. No 11, Ibrahim Tahir Lane, Utako, Abuja. Tel 08033155417.

[/b] ONLY INNOCENT BLOOD CAN FORGIVE SIN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Of Music Files Using Bluetooth, Is It A Sin? / Protest In Hell Fire........devils And Cohorts Are Vexing With Who?????????????? / Was The Bishop Sick? Scriptural Perspective On "Laying On Of Hands"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.