Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed (25524 Views)

Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. / Kidnapped Victims Rescued From Hotel In Jos (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by tbaba1234: 1:01pm On May 30, 2013
Lilimax: Empty threats. If that happens, I pity all the arabs in Nigeria shocked

Arabs Pakistan??

Pakistanis are NOT arabs...
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by AlyricistLaura: 1:01pm On May 30, 2013
Lilimax:
I know they are not Arabs but i meant that all middle Easterners will be in for it.

..lmfao...........^..
.... This thread is a comedy skit....↑.......●~◆~●
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by nedu2000(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2013
Why are these people 4rm a particular religion so violent?are they the 1st nationals to be kidnapped?....anyways what's the capital of pakistan again?grin

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Lilimax(f): 1:02pm On May 30, 2013
christ4mi:
Mumu Pakistan are not Arabs.
You are not different from your silly comment.
Can't you correct without being insultive angry angry
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Lilimax(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

..lmfao...........^..
.... This thread is a comedy skit....↑.......●~◆~●
Keep it rolling shocked shocked
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by GoodSamaritan: 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
If you are well travelled, you'll know that Nigerians are everywhere, even in meaningless countries with virtually nothing. You'll also see them in countries like Finland and Sweden with extreme cold weather. Funny enough, I also headed for Israel last year when there was war and still found Nigerians there too...lol...yes.

So, I can authoritatively inform you that Nigerians are in Pakistan
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by God4memi: 1:04pm On May 30, 2013
ndukwejoe: who dared kidnapped Pakistanese i thought they are bad market. may be the victims did not mention their country to their abductors.

These guys don't make empty threat o! What is d price-tag on them. They are very bloody pple. I know a Yoruba will not play with this kind of warning! Make una come home o! GEJ no get una time o!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by AlyricistLaura: 1:05pm On May 30, 2013
nedu2000: Why are these arabs nations so violent?are they the 1st nationals to be kidnapped?....anyways what's the capital of pakistan again?grin

grin....

It just won't end....

It's like a never ending comedy skit.....LmL..
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Born2beRich1(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2013
Na wah o..

We never finish with the wahala were Bokoharam dey give us now their senior brothers don dey vex with kidnapping of their own people?

God help us in this country..

Me i don dey arrange my load small small.. grin

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by ultraGM: 1:07pm On May 30, 2013
Pakistan thinks that; Since Nigeria is a Kid to US we can be afraid of Threaten (N-Korea did).
But if that Happen, Nigeria Will have to Sponsor Drone War in Pakistan to Secure the life of it citizen their and the Embassy (if any). But What they should be aware of is that: Diplomacy at this Age should be considered first and that will aid global economy.

My own appeal is that they should think twice before that try that Action cause, More drone will be flying low on Pakistan Soil and they can't even support BH either to fight Nigeria.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 30, 2013
Hundreds u said! Pls killed them all and very fast before they flee. Cos the only reason a Nigerian would go to Pakistan is to get trained in terrorism by Al queda Network. Or importation of arms. Killing them wil help stop some future terrorist that wil soon come back to the country after their training. Pls i beg the kidnappers not to release them without ransome. Cos not even me or any of the over 1million NairaLanders knows or related to any Nigerians that lives in Pakistan.

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Deiok(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Isn't that a woman?
She has a bump on top of her front and none on her lower front....
Watch carefully... wink
as far she is a police.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 30, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Why are you guys so surprised that there are Nigerians in Pakistan? Have you not heard of long throat Nigerian Jews They are like viruses and they spread everywhere.I am sure if you go to Antarctica you will find the Jews of Nigeria or Eskimos of Nigeria there as well. grin
this has to b the most shameless pic I have ever seen
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by AlyricistLaura: 1:10pm On May 30, 2013
Damn Dominican niqqah stole my Flat Screen.....

I pity those Brazilians when I see them
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by AlyricistLaura: 1:11pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: this has to b the most shameless pic I have ever seen

...lmfao....

Ayo my side hurtin from laughing in this thread
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by EmperorOlu: 1:12pm On May 30, 2013
ultraGM: Pakistan thinks that; Since Nigeria is a Kid to US we can be afraid of Threaten (N-Korea did).
But if that Happen, Nigeria Will have to Sponsor Drone War in Pakistan to Secure the life of it citizen their and the Embassy (if any). But What they should be aware of is that: Diplomacy at this Age should be considered first and that will aid global economy.

My own appeal is that they should think twice before that try that Action cause, More drone will be flying low on Pakistan Soil and they can't even support BH either to fight Nigeria.

Please do not speak about what you have absolutely no clue about.Do you think the Nigerian Military can fight Pakistani Military? Oh boy no try am! USA which is a world power will not even dare take on Pakistan talk less of any African country.Do you even know that Pakistan is a Nuclear Power
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by kemisuga(f): 1:12pm On May 30, 2013
Tit for Tat.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

...lmfao....

Ayo my side hurtin from laughing in this thread
I meant shameful lol
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 30, 2013
Switching on the part of my brain that gives a shait tongue
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by AlyricistLaura: 1:17pm On May 30, 2013
Pakistan would blow the living shitt out of Nigeria......

Barcelona vs Fc Lagos. {Is there an Fc Lagos? }

You best to leave them "Arabs" alone yohhh...

Negro male starts reading that Koran and suddenly thinks he is certified.....

Nah ..nah..nah......slow down brotha.

You can read my book......all you want...

But you ain't certified my niqqah.

You ain't certified.......

And neither are the pakistani "arabs" by the way....lmao
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 30, 2013
Nigerians in Pakistan?
Doing what?
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I meant shameful lol
Na wa o.
All join... Shameless/shameful, what's the difference?
That pix shameful like hell and the peeps in there are shameless!!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 30, 2013
kwangi: Na wa o.
All join... Shameless/shameful, what's the difference?
don't know, if there's no difference then good...the picture is disgusting and they should b ashamed
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by ini4brandon(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2013
Lilimax: Empty threats. If that happens, I pity all the arabs and asians in Nigeria shocked
you hurriedly call it empty threat? when did muslims start issuing empty threats? is it becos none of urs resides in pakistan? infact I suspect that you are one of the militants who started. this rubbish.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't know, if there's no difference then good...the picture is disgusting and they should b ashamed
Yeah... That's the height of 'shamelessness'!!!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by frankobaba(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2013
yuzedo: huh?!? is dere a nigerans inside Pakistar?? undecided god! cant dey come and leave in lagos? at list even if dey cant afford land in banana island, dey can pack to orile, agega, mushin macket, okokokomako, sulurele, and oda getto area! undecided

gbuaaggai...!!!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by redsun(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2013
Nigerians in PAKISTAN?maybe drug dealers in Karachi or bokoharams training in insurgents camps over there.

Tinubu Lobbies Saraki, Senators Over Fowler / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction / Buhari: Disbanding Of SARS First Step To Extensive Police Reforms