Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed (25517 Views)

Breaking!!! 158 Kidnapped Victims Reunite With Families In Yobe / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. / Kidnapped Victims Rescued From Hotel In Jos (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by AlyricistLaura: 1:28pm On May 30, 2013
Negro male starts reading that goddamn koran & suddenly he has no clue which team he is playing for....

My Goddamn Senegalese Fiancee'...had the audacity to call some persian guy a persian prince the other day as we are driving out of the driveway...

.....I slammed my fuqqing foot on that break so fast......

I said biitch take your nutty asss back in the house. Get out the fuqqing car.

See these negros read these books....and start thinking they are certified.......

No no no no no........you see biitch.....it's just a "story"......

Complimenting some pisss colored persian in my presence like she lost her damn mind.....

Almost cut tha godddamn ring off her finger.

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by mu2sa2: 1:31pm On May 30, 2013
Tobbylobar: angryAny Nigerian u find in pakistan r going der on sponsorship to become a terrorist n terrorise us here in naija... dey should kill dem if dey like...who send dem go deir!!?
It's unfortunate that ignoramuses come here to spew crap. I doubt if there's a single country in the world where u cannot go to do legitimate business. Look, Pakistan is a free country for anyone to go to - even TB Joshua is doing his spiritual business there and he's airing it on his TV channel. Are u saying they should kill his church members in Pakistan as well? You posted this crap because of ur islamaphobia but ur devilish wish will follow u. The bandits in niger delta are committing the same evil as boko haram.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Lilimax(f): 1:31pm On May 30, 2013
^^
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 30, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Negro male starts reading that goddamn koran & suddenly he has no clue which team he is playing for....

My Goddamn Senegalese Fiancee'...had the audacity to call some persian guy a persian prince the other day as we are driving out of the driveway...

.....I slammed my fuqqing foot on that break so fast......

I said biitch take your nutty asss back in the house. Get out the fuqqing car.

See these negros read these books....and start thinking they are certified.......

No no no no no........you see biitch.....it's just a "story"......

Complimenting some pisss colored persian in my presence like she lost her damn mind.....

Almost cut tha godddamn ring off her finger.

Is everything alright?

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by bykes(m): 1:39pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=GoodSamaritan]If you are well travelled, you'll know that Nigerians are everywhere, even in meaningless countries with virtually nothing. You'll also see them in countries like Finland and Sweden with extreme cold weather. Funny enough, I also headed for Israel last year when there was war and still found Nigerians there too...lol...yes.

So, I can authoritatively inform you that Nigerians are in
Sometimes you people just exhibit your ignorance here on nairaland.what is wrong in living in Sweden and Finland in extreme cold.what do you know about wether conditions.and for y' all information,Pakistan is 20 times better than Nigeria and will always be.stop being narrow minded

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by iszynoni: 1:40pm On May 30, 2013
nigerians are dying mercilessly
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 30, 2013
nedu2000: Why are these people 4rm a particular religion so violent?are they the 1st nationals to be kidnapped?....anyways what's the capital of pakistan again?grin

[/b]To answer your questions:[b]
1. The Capital of Pakistan is called Islamabad ( the name originates from a Persian word meaning- to grow on cultivate)..
very industrious and traditional people.) Many here in UK.
2. As for the reasons why a particular religion are so violent.... I DONT NO ! but all over the world its getting WORSE! cry
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by dnawah(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2013
xynerise: Pakistan? Dont be surprised Nigerians sell Oranges in Gaza and Syria too.
what type of oranges?grin
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by salt1: 1:56pm On May 30, 2013
These kidnappers get liver! You kidnap someone that comes from Islam-a-abad!

If they have their way, they will kidnap Lucifer from hell and demand ransom

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by LondonX: 1:56pm On May 30, 2013
Nigerians are nomads.

I can remember vividly that a Nigerian was arrested in Afghanistan with a few Taliban fighters a couple of years ago, for fake passports. And I'm sure there are Nigerians in Maldives, Somalia, Yemen, Greenland, and the arctic region. grin

Eskimos might be Nigerians as well, to be honest. grin
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by emmanuel4758(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Please do not speak about what you have absolutely no clue about.Do you think the Nigerian Military can fight Pakistani Military? Oh boy no try am! USA which is a world power will not even dare take on Pakistan talk less of any African country.Do you even know that Pakistan is a Nuclear Power
shalap if pakistan have nuclear power dats mean nigerian hav nuclear warhead mtchew
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by adoken: 2:00pm On May 30, 2013
We Nigerians can emulate the usage of ugly phrases that amounts to nothing:
I remember the era of "As In", then there was anything hardly said without using that crazy-phrase "As In", then there was "Shey you feel me?", and then "Yes Boss". Now i get some of the latest crazy ones spoken which is "Like Seriously",I just don't know where in hell these non-technical, non-formal phrases are cooked up from.
Please, let's not join the band wagon of using words that spoil our Imagine in Public hearing....and "Like Seriously is one of them......
Thanks you !!!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by BankuTilapia: 2:00pm On May 30, 2013
boron10: If that happens, then pakistan should be ready to go to war with Nigeria.

However, they might end up killing every black africans in their country because i dont think one can distinguish between the physical feature of Nigerians and other black africans.
Every easy to spot a nigerian, they r loud set of people wit nuttin to show for. Every lazy creatures who luv quick money through illegal means. I think wit these set of features, the Pakistanis will find it easy to spot a nigerian from other hardworking Africans.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Youngzedd(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2013
mu2sa2: It's unfortunate that ignoramuses come here to spew crap. I doubt if there's a single country in the world where u cannot go to do legitimate business. Look, Pakistan is a free country for anyone to go to - [B]even TB Joshua is doing his spiritual business there [/B]and he's airing it on his TV channel. Are u saying they should kill his church members in Pakistan as well? You posted this crap because of ur islamaphobia but ur devilish wish will follow u. The bandits in niger delta are committing the same evil as boko haram.

Don't mind him.
The guy is suffering from mental disorder .

But the bolded text eeh grin grin grin

[B]even TB Joshua is doing his spiritual business there [/B]
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 30, 2013
Lilimax: Empty threats. If that happens, I pity all the arabs and asians in Nigeria shocked

If pakistanis can kill themselves,what will it cost them to kill Nigerians ?
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Evestar200(f): 2:08pm On May 30, 2013
dnawah: what type of oranges?grin
the lucrative one dat can get u 600million naira in 3 months
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by druid06(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol @ Nl war mongers/analysts ....Pakistan is a nuclear power Oooo a word is enough for the wise ...abeg free them oo...still cursing the people who made us neighbors, wish I could send Nigeria in the Sahara...

Yeah, they have nuclear weapons and so what?!!. Do you think they would be able to shoot their missles all the way from Pakistan directly to Nigerian if there's a war between the two countries? They would need a base to a country close to Nigeria in Africa and no country in Africa want's to go to war with Nigeria. First because of our military might and secondly, we're close alies to countries like France, the U.K and U.S.A. So if those c0ck-sucking damn Islamic Indians called Pakistanis wants a war with Nigeria, they're going to war against our allies too which wouldn't go well for them.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Sophiegurl(f): 2:15pm On May 30, 2013
nedu2000: Why are these people 4rm a particular religion so violent?are they the 1st nationals to be kidnapped?....anyways what's the capital of pakistan again?grin
Islam na bad
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by druid06(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2013
[quote author=bykes][/quote]

Pakistan better than Nigeria?!! You're absolutely funny..
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2013
Then the family or whoever that issued that statement is in.sane. Killing Nigerians who are in Pakistan in their hundreds, meaning what? This is the most stu-pid threat I have ever heard. By the way, are there Nigerians in Pakistan? A dry country.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by druid06(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2013
I don't think there are Nigerians in Pakistan apart from a few who only go there for terror training and what not but all the same, they're still Nigerians. I say let them try killing our countrymen in that POS called a country. We would not only kill those bastards Pakistanis in our country, all those lebanese, thai, vietnamese and so called expertrates would totally be wiped out.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 30, 2013
druid06:

Yeah, they have nuclear weapons and so what?!!. Do you think they would be able to shoot their missles all the way from Pakistan directly to Nigerian if there's a war between the two countries? They would need a base to a country close to Nigeria in Africa and no country in Africa want's to go to war with Nigeria. First because of our military might and secondly, we're close alies to countries like France, the U.K and U.S.A. So if those c0ck-sucking damn Islamic Indians called Pakistanese wants a war with Nigeria, they're going to war against our allies too which wouldn't go well for them.
can you kindly list me those allies? When you at it do you sincerely think they will lift their fingers for some African?
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by druid06(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: can you kindly list me those allies? When you at it do you sincerely think they will lift their fingers for some African?

You're probably blind for you not to see where I named a few allies in my previous quote. When there was a revolution in Libya, who were the people that helped liberate it's government. Is Libya not an African country?. Do you know the ties Nigeria has with it's allies. You're not even a Nigerian and I'm here wasting my time.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 30, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Every easy to spot a nigerian, they r loud set of people wit nuttin to show for. Every lazy creatures who luv quick money through illegal means. I think wit these set of features, the Pakistanis will find it easy to spot a nigerian from other hardworking Africans.

[/b][b] Why are you going from post to post cussing and insulting Nigerians ??[b][/b] WHY ARE YOU CHATTING SHIT ON A NIGERIAN FORUM ?? Mpama! Olodo ! hiding behind keyboard like a Banku BOMBACLAAaart !
Carry your fugly Blik MIDNIGHT BLACK arse off dis Forum B4 my yahoozee area gentleman teach u a lesson! carry your Gahana mus go bag bak to Otubongo and dont mek me hear u INSULT Nigerians again. grin No matter what tribe we r we wont tolerate your pathetic unintelligent contribution. Go and get a job. You kalahari bush money wit small dick. Its foreigners like you dat wanna infiltrate and seek refuge angry and worsen my Fatherland! Mtchewww. angry

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Cusubaba(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Also very easy to spot a Gaynaian sorry Ghanaian, they are timid senseless stupid set of people. They are also very lazy, ugly, charcoal in colour with Tilapia head and dwarf like Banku. E.g this primitive stupid Ashanti shoe shiner boy that called himself Banku& Tilapia.

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by aesola: 2:37pm On May 30, 2013
Nigerians in pakistan, no gain all na terrorist in the making. i will appreciate u if they did not return to Naija again. Go ahead and kill them, it is normal life.
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by powerblaze(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Please do not speak about what you have absolutely no clue about.Do you think the Nigerian Military can fight Pakistani Military? Oh boy no try am! USA which is a world power will not even dare take on Pakistan talk less of any African country.Do you even know that Pakistan is a Nuclear Power

Pakistan has no missile capable of hitting naija.. Thats a different matter in a full blown war.. U guys watch too many movies.. Last time i checked, you dont need a nuclear factory to build a missile.. you can BUY it.. I prefer peace any day! The nuclear explosions i watched on youtube is frighetning!!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Chynx(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2013
adaobi123: Nigerians are really everywhere undecided undecided undecided

Nigeria also has people from everywhere!
Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
Black Swan: These people are too blood thirsty, I don't know if their religion is the cause. How can they think of targetting and killing hundreds of innocent Nigerians if five of their own are killed?
What a shame! And to imagine that you are a woman, you deserve my sympathy. You haven't condemned an evil and criminal act that has been carried out by christians and you are blaming the religion of those who merely made a threat in advance. Overlooking d action, condemning d reaction.

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Chynx(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2013
Cusubaba: Also very easy to spot a Gaynaian sorry Ghanaian, they are timid senseless stupid set of people. They are also very lazy, ugly, charcoal in colour with Tilapia head and dwarf like Banku. E.g this primitive stupid Ashanti shoe shiner boy that called himself Banku& Tilapia.

Re: We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Going form Post to post insulting Nigerians ?? R U Mad or stupid ? Ive read your posts and you are definitely one of dose infiltrators who get green passport and PRETEND to be Nigerian to support your starving family in either Angola or Otugongo!! Commot from here o! What happened to you did your Naija girlfriend dump u for having a small dick OR are you just...FOOL.

5 Top Decisions Osinbajo Will Take In Buhari’s Absence - Politicsngr.com / Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result / Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52