Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m (9673 Views)

I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Plz Where Can I Invest 450k For Reliable Daily Or Weekly Profits ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by WESTERNCR: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
quin9 and chiboy11: enoug of these shit. im the poster i only posted to seek your opinion not for you guys to quarrel. I beg both of you in the name of d God you'r serving to grow up and stop this quarrel please. i beg you both. you guys shld give me ideas of biz i can do with my money. expecting to read from both of you. God bless
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by authecosta911(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
emmbet:

You first of all need to register a limited liability company with CAC then get export license from NEPC before you start sourcing for the export contracts.
You can get the contracts yourself online or through export brokers and consultants.
I am an internatinal commodity consultant and If you consult me,I can set up an export outfit for you and deliver the first export contract for your company.
If interested,drop your email then I will contact you.
pls wot is d minimum amount one can put into dis export biz?
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by quin9(f): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2013
chiboy11: dirty stickin bitch, lokin 4 whom to dupe here, u won't n wil neva stop me in rating any busins here ok, stupid asshole, sory I don spoil busines 4u oo grin grin go n comit sucide
Lmao...diz is so much fun,plz don't stop
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by chiboy11(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
quin9: Lmao...diz is so much fun,plz don't stop
no market 4u lol grin , wen eva u insult me I wil gve it 2u back d way u want it, I wil tel u Nairaland s my 2nd home
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by cityhood: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
so now have you later goten an ideal of what you want to use the cash to invest for
Mr westerner.i have thousnd and one biz in the north that can fetch you great money biliv me.
It just little investment and thats all not even upto two hundred k,then u will see your gain as quick as anytin.just to test run dis biz.
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by sonofomoyegbe: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
can u display you email address or email me at qosimbabatunde@gmail.com
Re: I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m by Chiscomax(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
WESTERNCR: Please I seriously need advice on business I can do with N1.5m that can generate daily or weekly income for me. I need honest and direct advice please. God bless
To be honest with u,I think u should go into building material business because people build houses everyday and u can have have profit per day ranging from 10k upwards,that is what me think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How do I send a proposal to Mtn? / Naira Among Worst Performing Global Currencies In 2016 / Fuel Importation Will End In 2018 – Aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.