Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. (1624 Views)

#beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? / Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by SugaryBelle(f): 1:10pm On May 30, 2013
All my life things have never happend the way i wish or plan it,i dont get things at the right time or when others are getting it,mine always comes last and at times it dosnt come at all.No matter how i plan or organise something it will always happen the opposite way,even when i leave others to do it for me as long as it concerns me,it will never happen as planed in all aspects of life. I av seek for counsel from people yet nothing changes,this is affecting me spiritualy and psychologicaly,i have often heard that some people are naturaly born unlucky,pls friends how true is this? i need advice cos dis is driving me crazy.

1 Like

Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by coogar: 1:38pm On May 30, 2013
SugaryBelle: All my life things have never happend the way i wish or plan it,i dont get things at the right time or when others are getting it,mine always comes last and at times it dosnt come at all.No matter how i plan or organise something it will always happen the opposite way,even when i leave others to do it for me as long as it concerns me,it will never happen as planed in all aspects of life. I av seek for counsel from people yet nothing changes,this is affecting me spiritualy and psychologicaly,i have often heard that some people are naturaly born unlucky,pls friends how true is this? i need advice cos dis is driving me crazy.

no one is born unlucky....
i think you have held the belief for so long and it's starting to affect you cos you don't try hard enough. change your modus operandi, work harder, make early preparations, get a driven/focused boyfriend and things should generally improve.

1 Like

Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by baby124: 1:40pm On May 30, 2013
Why must there be a boyfriend for her to get lucky
coogar:

no one is born unlucky....
i think you have held the belief for so long and it's starting to affect you cos you don't try hard enough. change your modus operandi, work harder, make early preparations, get a driven/focused boyfriend and things should generally improve.
Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by coogar: 1:46pm On May 30, 2013
baby_123: Why must there be a boyfriend for her to get lucky

it may take some time before she rediscovers herself. her self-confidence has been shot to bits. she's got the external locus of control believing she can do little or nothing to change her destiny. with a driven man in her life, she can be helped. women tend to religiously listen to the men they love!

5 Likes

Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by baby124: 2:24pm On May 30, 2013
There
coogar:

it may take some time before she rediscovers herself. her self-confidence has been shot to bits. she's got the external locus of control believing she can do little or nothing to change her destiny. with a driven man in her life, she can be helped. women tend to religiously listen to the men they love!
There are not a lot of emotionally sensitive men with these traits, so she would have to look well. So she doesn't meet a man who is too driven he forgets her. Or too driven he is a perfectionist and does not understand failure. I think she should focus on herself first and building her self esteem/ belief that she can do anything she wants to through hardwork and determination on her own.

2 Likes

Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by coogar: 2:27pm On May 30, 2013
baby_123: There
There are not a lot of emotionally sensitive men with these traits, so she would have to look well. So she doesn't meet a man who is too driven he forgets her. Or too driven he is a perfectionist and does not understand failure. I think she should focus on herself first and building her self esteem/ belief that she can do anything she wants to through hardwork and determination on her own.

she's far too gone to be left alone - she needs a voice to constantly put her in line.
Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
Poster how can u believe such thing?
Get power of positive thinking by vincent norman pearle and read(hope I gat d name right).it will help u. After reading that,u will know d next practical thing to do.
All d best.

1 Like

Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by slap1(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2013
Sweetie, you are lucky to be alive to type this. That alone quashes the theme of your post. Have you ever thought that things may have been different (negatively) for you if some things you wished for came to pass? People buy cars, for instance, and then they die through accidents?
Most times, the desirable may not be the divine, and vice versa. In the Bible, I think it was Ahab (not sure) who asked God for extra years when he was to die. God did it, but Ahab lived to regret it. Had he died then, he would have been with God.
My dear, just believe that things happen that way because YOU ARE DIFFERENT AND NOT SEPARATE. GOODLUCK!

3 Likes

Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by SugaryBelle(f): 10:59pm On May 30, 2013
Tanx every one,i'l rethink.
Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by greatgod2012(f): 4:50am On May 31, 2013
slap1: Sweetie, you are lucky to be alive to type this. That alone quashes the theme of your post. Have you ever thought that things may have been different (negatively) for you if some things you wished for came to pass? People buy cars, for instance, and then they die through accidents?
Most times, the desirable may not be the divine, and vice versa. In the Bible, I think it was Ahab (not sure) who asked God for extra years when he was to die. God did it, but Ahab lived to regret it. Had he died then, he would have been with God.
My dear, just believe that things happen that way because YOU ARE DIFFERENT AND NOT SEPARATE. GOODLUCK!

its HEZEKIAH,not Ahab. Thanks.

Now, op, i want you to realise that "as a man thinks, so is he". So, if you think you are naturally born unluck, and you believe it, thats how its gonna be, its not a curse, so you need to change your reasoning pattern and start thinking big about your life and whatever you think you are, shall come to pass.
THINK BIG by Ben Carson comes to mind for a good reading for you, it will help you to critically think about how to regain or harness that which you have been missing.
THINK BIG.........
T-TALENT.....Recognise your talents. Use them appropriately and choose a field that uses those talents, you will rise to the top of your field.
H-NONESTY......If you live by the rule of honesty and accept your problems, you can go far down the road of achievement.
I-INSIGHT.....If you observe and reflect and commit yourself to giving your best, you will come out on top.
N-NICE......If you are nice to others, others respond to you in the same way, and you can give your best for each other.
K-KNOWLEDGE......If you make every attempt to increase your knowledge in order to use for human good, it will make a difference in us and in your world.
B-BOOKS......If you commit yourself to reading, thus, increasing your knowledge, only God limits how far you can go in this world.
I-INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE........If you develop an indepth knowledge, it will enable you to give your best to others and help to make a better world.
G-GOD..........If you acknowledge your need for God, He will help you.
May God help you and all of us.

1 Like

Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by biolabee(m): 5:08am On May 31, 2013
Amin..
Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by feminineA: 6:44am On May 31, 2013
greatgod2012:

its HEZEKIAH,not Ahab. Thanks.

Now, op, i want you to realise that "as a man thinks, so is he". So, if you think you are naturally born unluck, and you believe it, thats how its gonna be, its not a curse, so you need to change your reasoning pattern and start thinking big about your life and whatever you think you are, shall come to pass.
THINK BIG by Ben Carson comes to mind for a good reading for you, it will help you to critically think about how to regain or harness that which you have been missing.
THINK BIG.........
T-TALENT.....Recognise your talents. Use them appropriately and choose a field that uses those talents, you will rise to the top of your field.
H-NONESTY......If you live by the rule of honesty and accept your problems, you can go far down the road of achievement.
I-INSIGHT.....If you observe and reflect and commit yourself to giving your best, you will come out on top.
N-NICE......If you are nice to others, others respond to you in the same way, and you can give your best for each other.
K-KNOWLEDGE......If you make every attempt to increase your knowledge in order to use for human good, it will make a difference in us and in your world.
B-BOOKS......If you commit yourself to reading, thus, increasing your knowledge, only God limits how far you can go in this world.
I-INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE........If you develop an indepth knowledge, it will enable you to give your best to others and help to make a better world.
G-GOD..........If you acknowledge your need for God, He will help you.
May God help you and all of us.
In addition you could also engage in prayerz and ad fasting to it.if its pattern has been consistent like this a while then you might need to add spirituality to it and get closer to God. He alone will direct ur steps and lead you right
Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by SugaryBelle(f): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2013
Thanks
Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by Nwaohafia1: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2018
SugaryBelle:
All my life things have never happend the way i wish or plan it,i dont get things at the right time or when others are getting it,mine always comes last and at times it dosnt come at all.No matter how i plan or organise something it will always happen the opposite way,even when i leave others to do it for me as long as it concerns me,it will never happen as planed in all aspects of life. I av seek for counsel from people yet nothing changes,this is affecting me spiritualy and psychologicaly,i have often heard that some people are naturaly born unlucky,pls friends how true is this? i need advice cos dis is driving me crazy.

Your location? I can help
Re: The Myth Of Naturaly Being UNLUCKY How True Is It. by SugaryBelle(f): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

Your location? I can help
Too late sir, I got over it

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Dictate Sex Time? Please, Help! / Can You Write Happy Birthday Wishes For Someone That Is No More On Facebook? / What's The Ideal Age Gap That Should Be Between Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.