Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

All About Children's Hair And Styles. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All About Children's Hair And Styles. (60172 Views)

Latest Tricks And News On Fashion And Styles / How Do I Soften My Natural Hair And Stop Breakage During Combing? / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Cute pics, can't wait to start braiding my daughters hair....
Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 30, 2013
Oh my gosh y'all!! From washing to detangling to parting to braiding and beading this little bit took me almost 2 hours. cry We called it a night and will finish tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
5 hours, 76 braids and 306 beads later....

Im not all that great at parting proper boxes, but I got the job done.. grin

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
This only lasted about 2 days because she went swimming and soaked her hair grin

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2013
Taking a break from hair for a day or so.. Messy fro wins grin

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by NappilyNigerian(f): 1:03am On Oct 09, 2013
oh my!!! can't wait to have a daughter with lots of naturally coily hair! I hope I won't have all boys! lol!
These are so so cute!!!!
Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 10, 2013
This is just too cute:

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 12, 2013
A semi-braid out... I didn't intend on it being a hairstyle, but it was too cute not to snap.. It was "wash day" and in between styles wink

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 12, 2013
Just some random braided parts to last during some "no time for hair" moments.

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Twisted ends Mohawk... One of my favs grin

I took the pics directly after finishing the style so the white stuff is excess cream.. Happens everytime grin

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 12, 2013
My first time adding hair... It was just an experiment to see if I could do it... and it was a hot mess... but my girl loved having "long hair" so she ended up wearing it for a week.

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 12, 2013
^^^^ Since she loved the long hair I did some yarn twists... She fought me nearly the whole time I was doing them and I had to work over 3 days to finish, but again, she loved having it long.. She kept them for 3 weeks before it started slipping..

And the third pic is the "twist out" from the twists..

1 Like

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 12, 2013
I don't normally let her wear her hair out because its such a pain to de-tangle afterwards, but with a little gorilla snot we managed for a few days wearing a "wash and go". I didn't LOC but wish I had for more defined curls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
wow those r lovely......
Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by NappilyNigerian(f): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
cute styles and your daughter is pretty! Gorilla Snot....the name tho...lol!
I got a Monkey Brains Detangler for kids....what's with these companies and the names!
Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Reincarnated(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: All About Children's Hair And Styles. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Let me take a nap... great texture, anyway. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Buy Quality Plain And Patterned Fabrics / These Slaying Ladies Took Agbada Outfit To Another Level (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.