Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,212 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76074 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:48am On May 31, 2013
igbo_barbie: I wish every Nigerian would leave that horrible place. I don"t understand why they can never act civilised towards other human beings. If ever South Africa gets into trouble one day, because of the way they have treated many countries that have helped them, they will surely be on their own. Wicked people.

Not more wicked than those who feed kids with drugs and when they are hooked turn them into prostitutes. And for your information all of other African countries are on our sde when it comes to Nigerian crimes, trust me.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:49am On May 31, 2013
speedyboi:

Our Police don't tie innocent citizens to a van and drag them around town grin tongue

Thats true they do worse than that they kill more than sixty people and dump their bodies in a river grin tongue

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by gothrones(m): 1:49am On May 31, 2013
all4naija: Seriously, I did without being apologetic about it or whatsoever. If they can continuously do the same to Nigerians in their society they shouldn't bothered to find this as asinine statement to face such evils they meted on foreigners in their society all these years.

please, spare me this your holistic approach. It is not expected of you in anyway.

I completely feel your pain. But I just don't trust the media anymore. This may not have been how it happened. Sensationalism is the new cloth that online media is wearing and they will use it to draw traffic as much as possible. I just don't want us to mix up the good and bad people. People tend to do that to Nigerians in diaspora all the time and it'd be hypocritical of me to do the same.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:49am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

It's really very unfortunate that they would choose to burry their heads in the sand and ask to look away, instead of condemning the act by some of their people as much as we condemn tha act of violance against others.
Look, if you bring us a proof someone commited an offence then we are ready to condemn, but if you just go out maltreating our peaople and expect us to condemn those people wwhile you brought no proof against them then nobody will join you to condemn.
And don't worry, I know my people, your companies will soon be history. And Watch for how your people living in Nigeria will soon be treated.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:52am On May 31, 2013
speedyboi:

Continue dreaming. Multichoice or crappy MTN doesn't contribute 1/100 to the employment in Nigeria. We won't notice their absence infact smiley

Well kick them out joor, no one is stopping you.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:55am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Not more wicked than those who feed kids with drugs and when they are hooked turn them into prostitutes. And for your information all of other African countries are on our sde when it comes to Nigerian crimes, trust me.
SO what you are saying is; all other Africans hate Nigerians so anything done to them is justified.
South African blacks, you people are animals. Your white fellows were right to seperate you people from them.
You people deserve to live with dogs and to be treated like dogs.
And to think that we helped you guys makes me sick, a bunch of rapists, animals.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 1:56am On May 31, 2013
gothrones:

My sister, what if they are right? I have friends in SA who have never faced these problems all their lives. We can't just assume that our countrymen in SA are innocent of they charges levied against them; of course, we shouldn't assume that they are guilty either. In any case, we shouldn't make judgments until we have all the facts.

If SA was that bad, Nigerians would have abandoned the country, so there must be something there that they want.

Thats the only one is asking for open mind. Dont you think if Nigerians would make a strong statement against Nigerians who are misrepresenting Nigeria's good name even the communities would try find ways to work with Nigerian societies in SA to stop this.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:57am On May 31, 2013
Where is the civility South Africans claim to have? Where is the defending of the only country representing African in the civilized world claim? It is all completely far to be seen. A nation that cannot put in place policy to police criminals and protect the innocent is not worth calling Africa's leader. It is clear this argument is not different from what we have seen in the past and absorbed with equanimity. The attacks on the innocent on the streets, the burning alive of African immigrants and police brutality with no any objective to deal with human beings from a civilized perspective.

What more can I say, when a nation people keep boasting around they are the savior of Africa and yet destroying it with their actions. What more can I say, in the face of evils meted on the innocent there is justification coming from the citizens who themselves are the people behind most crimes of that society. What more can I say, where a diplomat is followed from the airport and shot at and accepted by the people readily to blame it on Nigerians. There is more to say, they have skeletons in their closet they have been hiding from the world for all these years.

These and many yet to be committed crimes are evidences of how South African society has metamorphosed into a gigantic monster that preys on African people they are supposed to show the way they claim is path of light. Please, we have no use for your path of light that is shady of all shadows of your evils.

The development of that society is deceiving all of us.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:58am On May 31, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Thats the only one is asking for open mind. Dont you think if Nigerians would make a strong statement against Nigerians who are misrepresenting Nigeria's good name even the communities would try find ways to work with Nigerian societies in SA to stop this.
Hey, dog, did you molest someone today ?
Or did you kill a white farmer or do a xenophobic attack today ?

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:04am On May 31, 2013
all4naija: Where is the civility South Africans claim to have? Where is the defending of the only country representing African in the civilized world claim? It is all completely far to be seen. A nation that cannot put in place policy to police criminals and protect the innocent is not worth calling Africa's leader. It is clear this argument is not different from what we have seen in the past and absorbed with equanimity. The attacks on the innocent on the streets, the burning alive of African immigrants and police brutality with no any objective to deal with human beings from a civilized perspective.

What more can I say, when a nation people keep boasting around they are the savior of Africa and yet destroying it with their actions. What more can I say, in the face of evils meted on the innocent there is justification coming from the citizens who themselves are the people behind most crimes of that society. What more can I say, where a diplomat is followed from the airport and shot at and accepted by the people readily to blame it on Nigerians. There is more to say, they have skeletons in their closet they have been hiding from the world for all these years.

These and many yet to be committed crimes are evidences of how South African society has metamorphosed into a gigantic monster that prey on African people they are supposed to show the way they claim is path of light. Please, we have no use for your path of light that is shady of all shadows of your evils.

The development of that society is deceiving all of us.
What else can we expect from people who were treated like dogs till 1994. When you set them lose they actually act like dogs. There is one famous boer who said that giving South africa to black South Africans was actually handing the nation to the dogs. I have to say that they are dogs. Look at how they reason for example, Hitler would look like Jésus Christ if compared to them.
Some documentaries say that it is among their rituals to rape a woman as a path to becoming a man.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 2:05am On May 31, 2013
patriot4:
Look, if you bring us a proof someone commited an offence then we are ready to condemn, but if you just go out maltreating our peaople and expect us to condemn those people wwhile you brought no proof against them then nobody will join you to condemn.
And don't worry, I know my people, your companies will soon be history. And Watch for how your people living in Nigeria will soon be treated.

You know what your problem is? You people talk, talk, talk no action. You see now you say i know how my people are, are you expecting "your people to start" or are you going to start? Thats the difference between you and those SA people. Shame man, sad really!!! undecided

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by sweetcheecks(f): 2:07am On May 31, 2013
patriot4: SO what you are saying is; all other Africans hate Nigerians so anything done to them is justified.
South African blacks, you people are animals. Your white fellows were right to seperate you people from them.
You people deserve to live with dogs and to be treated like dogs.
And to think that we helped you guys makes me sick, a bunch of rapists, animals.

You're welcome! kiss
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by churific(m): 2:19am On May 31, 2013
That title is a bit misleading. You made it seem like it was a country-wide cleansing initiative.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:51am On May 31, 2013
Emmm.... is SA a country or geographical region? undecided
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:57am On May 31, 2013
These South Africans just have something wrong in their blood about Nigerians. When Nigerians get their women laid they wouldn't want to assist the kids as they do to others because they are with Nigerian men,where Nigerians are supposed to be given chances to have the opportunity to speak they will keep forcing imbecilic Ghanaians(they are ready to worship South Africans) to take the positions, just to mention but a few.

I am now beginning to see it as jealousy coupled with xenophobia, as a condition they have been suffering from since African immigrants started coming to that country.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nonybb: 3:12am On May 31, 2013
Can we criticize ourselves for ONCE? WE NIGERIANs are bad let just say it

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Ironi: 3:12am On May 31, 2013
Why are Nigerians complaining ? I thought they have been arresting and deporting other
Africans recently.

When it happens to you then everybody envies you though it is a known
truth that Nigerians always engage in criminal activities every where they go.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 3:20am On May 31, 2013
patriot4:
Here he is clearly insulting all Nigerians

patriot4:
I hope you know that by insulting all Nigerians, you are also insulting your parents and your ancestors.

all4naija: That just made you to be viewed as the guy you are trying to defend by the same society you are claiming here. When has the well-to-do Nigerians in the Brit society ever called Nigerians? You have no argument here, my friend. It would do you good not to post here with a Nigerian attitude. It is revealing your are lost and a second-class citizen for that matter! Bleh!

Suck my dicck make sure you choke on it
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by coolzeal(m): 3:21am On May 31, 2013
Some of us will take every opportunity to instigate hatred to the South Africans if they don't go well with Nigerians, am guilty of that too. Take for instance, your neighbor does not go to work in the day but ride good cars, got some cash(that sounds suspicious) and besides some Nigerians are damn boastful, egotistic and besides many are involve in illegal activities meanwhile hurting the locals and destroying their communities which is disgusting and disrespectful to their host. Nigerians in South Africa are nuisance and should rot in prison. I don't support evil activities and Nigerians are not the only foreigners in South Africa and please don't come up with this attitude, the locals are jealous because it is getting old aww. Nigerians in South Africa, please stop destroying our image of our lovely country and the good ones living there as well.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 3:26am On May 31, 2013
speedyboi:

Most Nigerians don't travel out of the country cos they are broke, They leave the country cos they want to 'travel out'. I've seen a person who resigned a well paid job, sold his property just to buy a ticket to 'travel out'. Only to become nuisance in another man's country. Nigerians have a huge pack of Inferiority complex in their DNA. I will always advise anyone; Instead of 'traveling out' to waste away your life, use your ticket money to start something out of your life. My 50 kobo.

And to those shouting racism, South Africa is a black nation for crying out loud!
is colour d only reason for racism?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 3:28am On May 31, 2013
Ironi: Why are Nigerians complaining ? I thought they have been arresting and deporting other
Africans recently.

When it happens to you then everybody envies you though it is a known
truth that Nigerians always engage in criminal activities every where they go.
First of all it was the police that was arresting, not ordinary civilians going around asking foreigners to live their homes, and second of all those foreigners were illegal foreigners: they crossed our borders illagally.
And, no Nigerians don't engage in criminal activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52