Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? (783 Views)

Why Are Girls More Closer To Their DAD Than MOM? / Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Danhumprey: 8:56am On May 31, 2013
I noticed that some kids tend to be more fond and closer to one of their parents than the other,while there are others who are closer to both of them. As for me,I seems to be more closer to my Mum than my Dad,but at times there usually seems to be friction between me and them.Don't get me wrong;it's not like I don't love my Dad,but all in all,I'm more closer of my Mum. So let's hear yours? Which of your parents are you closer to?
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by obowunmi(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2013
None of the above.
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Danhumprey: 12:09pm On May 31, 2013
obowunmi: None of the above.
None You mean u are not close to either of your parents?
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by buklan4realyah(f): 12:55pm On May 31, 2013
embarassed tongue cry cryNone of dem.............. so sad
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Danhumprey: 5:25pm On May 31, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
embarassed tongue cry cryNone of dem.............. so sad
Why nau? Is their friction among you people?
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Danhumprey: 6:56am On Jun 05, 2013
51 views and just 2 comments?? Is that to say that the family circle and values is fast breaking up and deteriorating? shocked
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Danhumprey: 51 views and just 2 comments?? Is that to say that the family circle and values is fast breaking up and deteriorating? shocked

The headlines need a rework,may be that is why people do not talk here.
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Bles(f): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2013
I'm close to my Dad & Mum. But mostly, Mum is my Luv.
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by prosperthonia(f): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
‎​iA̶̲̥̅♏ close τ̲̅ȍ Мy mum.
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Danhumprey: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
90% are opting for Mum. What about Dad na? Is he that scary?
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2013
Danhumprey: I noticed that some kids tend to be more fond and closer to one of their parents than the other,while there are others who are closer to both of them. As for me,I seems to be more closer to my Mum than my Dad,but at times there usually seems to be friction between me and them.Don't get me wrong;it's not like I don't love my Dad,but all in all,I'm more closer of my Mum. So let's hear yours? Which of your parents are you closer to?
my dad. any day any time he'll do anything to see me make it even when i fail, but mum, always comparing me with others. but i love her.
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 08, 2013
My Dad, when growing up smiley....he takes me almost everywhere...showing me off as his daughter ....then my mum later on, after my university degree, when dad passed away.. sad
Re: Who Are You More Closer To Between Your Mum And Dad? by Danhumprey: 12:43am On Jun 09, 2013
missmishel: my dad. any day any time he'll do anything to see me make it even when i fail, but mum, always comparing me with others. but i love her.
Amelian: My Dad, when growing up smiley....he takes me almost everywhere...showing me off as his daughter ....then my mum later on, after my university degree, when dad passed away.. sad
Daddy gals indeed! Me dey envy una sha. wink. Take heart Amelian. But me,am constantly at loggerhead with my Dad for no damn sensible reasons! He is always at my tail every now and then. embarassed angry

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Tgirl4real ? / Who Would You Rather Tell Your DEEPEST Secret To............? / Wedding Toast Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.