Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

"Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (10270 Views)

Who Wants To Battle Wiv The Illest Nigga Come In / Southeast Newest/illest Hiphop Producer / Bad Temper Vs Bolaji-broke. Endurance Battle Of The illest Spitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

"Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2008
[b]***************SO FAR SO GOOD********************

TWO-STAR GENERALS

** TIANSHE
**WORDSMITH
**MALTHUSS
**ALEXPISSU
**PADDY_LO

ONE -STAR GENERALS

* KNIFE
*SHAZ
*OBEDZ
*FLOW
*SAUCEKID
*AFRKNKNGS
*DaThreat
*markolini

JUST SOME RULES U NEED TO REMEMBER *********************

5. NET-EMCEES WILL BE GRADED INTO ONE -STAR AND TWO-STAR GENERALS CATEGORY RESPECTIVELY

6. FOR EVERY BATTLE WON YOU EARN A "BAR" FIRST TO REACH "5 BARS" IS CROWNED "KING" HLH (HIS/HER LYRICAL HIGHNESS,A FULL THREE-STAR GENERAL)

7. FOR EVERY MC'S GRADED A TWO-STAR GENERAL,HE/SHE MUST BATTLE AT LEAST A MINIMUM OF 4 OTHER TWO-STAR GENERALS (DEFEATING AT LEAST 2 TWO-STAR GENERALS) IN COURSE OF BATTLE.

8. FOR MC'S GRADED ONE STAR-GENERAL ,YOU MUST BATTLE AT-LEAST 3 TWO-STAR GENERALS(DEFEATING AT LEAST 2 TWO-STAR GENERAL) IN COURSE OF BATTLE .

10. CANT BATTLE THE SAME MC'S TWICE EXCEPT IN EVENT OF A DRAW OR BY REQUEST GRANTED/APPROVED BY THE MODERATOR OF THE THREAD(HYBRID-X)

PLS NOTE THAT ONLY ONE -STAR GENERALS WILL BE PAIRED,TWO-STAR GENERALS WILL CHOOSE WHOM THEY PLEASE TO BATTLE,ALSO NOTE THAT AN INVITATIION TO BATTLE MUST NOT BE TURNED DOWN . . . U LOOSE A BAR IF U TURN DOWN A BATTLE,

REMEBER RULE NUMBER 7 . . . ITS THE MANUAL FOR BATTLING,

I WILL ONLY PAIR THE ONE-STAR GENERALS ONLY ONCE,AFTER THIS PARING INDIVIDUAL ONE-STAR GENERALS WILL CHOOSE WHOM DEY PLEASE TO BATTLE,REMEMBER ITS A TABOO TO REJECT AN OFFER TO BATTLE

***********ONE STAR GENERALS BATTLE TABLE***********************

AFRKNKNGS VS SAUCEKID

KNIFE VS OBEDZ

FLOW VS MARKOLINI

DATHREAT VS SHAZ

****FAILURE TO RESPOND WITHIN 48HRS EQUALS A DEFEAT

GOOOD LUCK!!!!!
[/b]
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2008
HYBRID-X:

PLS NOTE THAT ONLY ONE -STAR GENERALS WILL BE PAIRED,TWO-STAR GENERALS WILL CHOOSE WHOM THEY PLEASE TO BATTLE,ALSO NOTE THAT AN INVITATIION TO BATTLE MUST NOT BE TURNED DOWN . . . You LOOSE A BAR IF You TURN DOWN A BATTLE,

ONE-STAR GENERALS WILL CHOOSE WHOM DEY PLEASE TO BATTLE,REMEMBER ITS A TABOO TO REJECT AN OFFER TO BATTLE

****FAILURE TO RESPOND WITHIN 48HRS EQUALS A DEFEAT

1.this is the part i like most, failure to respond in 48hrs (2days )=defeat,
2. turning down an invitation =lose one bar , respect hybrid

@hybrid
so u mean the 2star generals will just siddon and look. nawa o

@markolini
you have been running ur mouth helter skelter for the past 3 months. . oya come out now and show your worth!
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2008
@flowshow

The 2-star generals are not just looking . . . each have to battle a minimum of 4 other 2 star-generals . . the only difference between the 0ne -star and Two star generals is that i get to pair the first battles between the One star-Generals after which everybody gets to battle whoever he/she feels can knock out easily. . . .
i hope u are satisfied now flowshow . . ?

much respect . . . .first two battles and responses get a little price from me . . . .nothing big guys . . .just a little something aight . . .

peace!!!!!
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ afrknkings

lame arse gawg~i gat the gun
step into ur hood~aknowledge the don
aint gat no mercy~died long time ago
i bust ur brains~when you step on ma toes
got an array of arsenal~you know i aint 9ice
lyrically i'm better~than you i'm fly
i give ya the hype~then bust ur stride
torture is ma medicine~one step at a time
waiting on you~i'm packed full of nemesis
come out with ur lyrics~spinly like spaghetti grin
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2008
@sauce

u's a true solja man . . . .where's afknkngs at . . .send ur phone number to this e-mail addy bro yemisi.adeoye@yahoo.com u just won a little something for being the first to respond , . , . stay fly
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by AfrknKngs(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2008
wow, ama come in gangsta in this bitch!!! cool so bare w/ me because am using my phone as I'm typing this tongue

@ Sauce:

this how low you'd DIP FOR A WIN haha I think he adDICTED TA GETting DICK IN HIS GRIN!!/
was SAUCE FLOW SERIOUS? FUNNY POEMS? betta pray fo SUMMA DOES MIRACLES, !/
just this PUMP TO THESE FAKES and a CHUNK OF DEY FACE in they HONEY COMBS CEREAL!!/
(yup) “Gotta have my POPS!” so them FIFTY CALS might SPLIT YA MOUTH!!/
(oh no) your TYPE SCRIPTURES is a “Stretch” like LIGHT SWITCHES at a MIDGETS HOUSE!!!/
whos gun's tha BIGGEST OUT?? (AKS) das why ya body buried WAY IN THA MOUNTAINS!/
rockets SPLIT YA CHEST and leaves ya “FIGURES STRETCHED” like SHADY ACCOUNTANTS!!!/
ya street “cred declined,” but I “Got the Hood on my back” like I BOUGHT A NEW ECKO!!!/
but this cat frontin like he “stack Bricks and owns blocks” cause he GOT SOME NEW LEGOS!!/
u CAME TO THE GAME, straight LAME AND INSANE, /
that is why erry time I WHIP HIS ASS, dude felt like CHANGING HIS NAME!!!/
PAIN TO YA FRAMES, a "Rediculas" KIND OF TING, ya RHYMES R WEAK, that is why his "Bars" wouldn't be "fresh" if they was "IRISH SPRING!"/
I'm SO FIENDISH how I handled OLDE ENGLISH. you came at me more than once, but got DROPPED STILL. that is why da only time you might "POP ILL" is some OLD PRINGLES!!/
u "solid garbage" like TRASH COMPACTORS. actually, ya whole DAMN CAMP is ten AVERAGE RAPPERS and a "basic" GRAND CHAMP??/
so how u "LYRICAL KILLIN?"/
, this shit like a SPIRITUAL HEALIN how Bodies hit floors and SPIRITS HIT CEILINGS!!/
Dont let me "Get u exposed" like HARRY POTT'S NUTS DID in that BROADWAY PRODUCTION!/
it's not TRUTH HE SPEAK, OCK'S INTRODUCTION, /
to BEEF is AKWARD AS LUNCHEAONS when your BOSS IN A MUNCHKIN and the SPOT THAT YOU LUNCH-IN's out of BOOSTER SEATS!!!!/
ya verse is FOOT TO EAT, and it's "sooo Soft" I SKIP CHEWING ENTIRELY.
keepin' up wit who I've INFLUENED IS TIRING! ya CHALLENGE? EMBARASSIN'!
So here's an Advice: EXPLODE YA HEAD EFFORT-FREE n "EXPOSE 'RREPRESS' MEMORIES" like TALENTED THERAPISTs!/

Get @ me Kid!!!

@ Brid, Sorry am late juss found out bout this :-D
~We Are AKS~

Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2008
@markolini

talk about street credibity ?flowshow's eligible
i aint the nigga 9ice but ama slap your 'face' lyrical
flow shows to ya head , ~i wont speak no adages
cover ur face in shame ~with ur pant as ur bandages
i don't do beef~ i let bygones be bygones
u beating me is like a blind man~ drawing with colored crayons
i attack like saddam~ when iraq (i rack )the bleeping mic
flowshows unbeaten ~my flows unbelievable
you been eating beef ~thats why u shittin vegetables
flowshows comes through~ to rip the jaws off your chin
u couldnt make a hit if u were the ruff ryder jin
macaroni spaghetti~you aint a rap indigene
send u back to your roots~str8 to your fuckin origin
when u see markolini ~go ahead encourage him
your style is bitchy ~like the gay ass missy
you whole life sucks ~just like monica lewinsky
you is the dustbin~ on ma windows desktop
don't step to me maca ~lest am all vexed up,
get out of here kid ~ you aint the bandicoot crash
you is like a recycle bin~ cos all u rap is trash
u never heard rhymes as sick as flowshow's?
i speak english nigga not linguistics
flowshow spitz ill ~ stray bullets to shatter ya face
if u were the plantation ~u wouldnt have no ''faze''

@hybrid
get him out of here
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2008

@Dathreat

[b]Brid planted you against me, he prolly forgot that you'd need a bridge to reach me
You're just a threat, i'ma make you stretched, so pale, leave this bruva screeching
Ma mind is BURN-VITA, rich, dark and best served hot
I'm very different from the mutherfucker bitch that u suck
Your punchlines?? It's full of dawgshit
The only time you hit right is when u're rubbing your clit
this battle's not yours because i'd make blood bleed from your pores
dathreat -  what a lame name, the only thing u threaten is a white doll
what i'm spittin will break you, i'm here to shake you
i'll just call the reaper up and get him to take you
i'm baffled, just don't get it, u can't compete - you're nonsense
realise i'm sicker than projectile vomit after eating contests
'Datwretch' wouldn't respond. Why not? He ain't got shit planned
I'll keep hittin this ho till he can't stand no more, understand??
I'm so prim & grim, ma rapz dangle ur head with a 'bar' like u were in a closet
ONE TIP: Before you drop, shut up, ur mouth's dirty, bitch, Wash IT[/b]

Not really in the mood, but got drop some quick isht
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by obedz(m): 1:41am On May 01, 2008
@ Knife

n'ga u spit funny, am gon clap d trigga/
am 'bout 2 blow this shiit up like a suicide bomba/
we murda n'gas, go 2 confessions, rob a priest off his dollars/
your ass wannna battle me, who you??
i gat glock in both hands, u's jus a pink belter in d kung fu/
n'ga u's 2 lame, me dissin u will giv u fame/
i aint take no chance, i spit on u and watch u gamed/
am d king of this wordplay,d ceo of d street/
u's gona get a grammy jus 2 spit on ma skit/
b!tch u don wannna fck wit us, we grew up playin wit heat/
your hooks aint movin weight, u's a wannabe of yung buck/
rite since your asss ws in da nursery, hav been getting both hands bucked/
am da greatest alive, another jay z's clone
ma voice on da phone makes u shiver like u's in d deadzone/
lyrically u dull like a low voltage/
i gat this game hijacked and u's ma nxt hostage   grin grin
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by markolini(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2008
@ Flowshow

[b]am markolini/n am gonn slash u like samourai X/
i walk/ wit d magnitude of a tyranosaurus rex/
like magnito/ am gonn smash to point of extincto
am gonn beat u till u become granulated sucreno/
by GOD u'll be sorry u paired wit one as ill as me/
i'll cut u bits n pieces barbecue n feed to pigs/
my ish'll cut so deep in u your wounds'll never heal
u'll be weepin on your knees beggin GOD to help u please/
when u spit u make a drizzle/when i spit i cause a storm/
i bring hurricanes and cylones down to flowshow's doors/
when u stand n battle me u'll need a life replacement/
cuzz when my punches hit u'll be buried in 13 caskets
am d real thing u juss a goddamn pawn on my chess board/
i dictate how u live and then squash u wit my skateboard/
send a slug up your spine, scatter u like versace/
i'll beat u home n away like d bluez beat farnabache/
i try to come clean when i drop my ish n punches/
u run your dirty mouth at me i'll light u up like torches/
no bitch can go free/ when u break into my solitude/
dayyum maine/u know i got problems wit ma attitude
cuzz flow u so wack u had a Phd in wackitude
your show ain't flowin no more cuzz i blocked it wit my magnitude/
now u learnt your lesson,nxt u hear my name scram/
flowbaitch stop gawkin at my line u thinkin like a ram[/b]
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Dathreat: 3:30pm On May 01, 2008
@ Shaz

Tell me why they got me battling a she-male weh resemble a female/
with a body of a black whale, contaminated toe nail(hmmm) enuff detail/
i exercise my flow, they're ripped up like slavery/
yo flows de soft like fresh bread out the bakery/
i go eat u like a beef stew, shit u out like doo doo/
bend u over like a bitch so them fit see the big VIEW/
make u no test me, watch how u address me/
pick your words very carefully or you might just vex me/
im blessed with skillz i do it 4real/
keep running yo mouth, get hit wit the back of ma steel/
make i show u wat u worth hold yo azz for a ransome/
pack of bubble yum and a large sized condom/
i know u like ma hype, im sure u wanna take ma pipe/
yo shit never ripe, no vex you're really not ma type/
like the walls of jericho walahi you go crumble/
yo flows de mumble, watch me pull a stunt double/

*BOSS*
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Wordsmith(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2008
Ok, the 'smith back in this to briefly kick some. Ok, whom do i pick? Mini mini mani moe. . .ah frag it, TIANSHIE haul
yo ass over here, we need to battle. . .
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 01, 2008
Hybrid, your homeboi backing out of the battle ish coz my exam is round the corner.
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by tianshie(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2008
@Gbade
lol.aiight mate ya know how we kick ish.Let's show'em boys what big guns dosmiley
You spit I spit. . .
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by makavele: 12:24am On May 02, 2008
MY NAME SHOULD BE UP HERE TOO,
CRAZY GENERALS LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by AfrknKngs(m): 3:00am On May 02, 2008
please, don't get to full of yahself!!! More like big toys that flashes flags and says "bang" grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Knife: 3:12am On May 02, 2008
A man's grown old beards wanna battle me, fucking get real, Obedz
YOU got nothing like gutz, tryina walk tall cuz ur claiming what u're not, i'ma grill ur gills, go bed!
I'm a fucking monster to you, break your bones and crunch them leave you walking on crutches
This Knife's rippin you up, like the brake of a truck, leaving you clutchless
This guy must really feel tough cuz he stole some perf from the next shop
I'ma scatter this fools brain like a blind chef, i'll also get ur legs chopped
This fool's talkin bout glocks, he's never been bouyant enough to get his house a wall clock
Only time he's been close to an orgasm: Cracking some wal-nuts(tough luck)
Obedz, now, seriously, was this an attempt at making me laugh?
The only time ma boy, Obedz was close to cutting with a 9" was @ 8:55
I invited this piece to a party down 11:45s, the kid could not come
Told me he's got restraining order, he's 25, but he's still got orders from his mum
Alright, Bleep what you heard, i've got no pleasures for rumpin ur bum, gay dude
This is just a warning, boy, I get hotter, I burn when u flip tha attitude, think dude!
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Shaz(f): 3:14am On May 02, 2008
Yo, knife, whatz up with using ma color there?? Get urself one
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by Knife: 3:16am On May 02, 2008
Shit! I didnt notice. I can't edit the post, or I'd have edited it now. Anybody using red too?? I guess not
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 7:56am On May 02, 2008
MUCH RESPECT PEEPS . . . . DAMN IS HOT IN HURRR . . . . . . . PHEW!!!!!

@ALEXPISSU
its a shame man . . .was really looking forward to seing u drop some ill stuff. . . . its all good man . . .wish u success on your exams . . . good luck

@TIANSHE INVITATION TO BATTLE FROM WORDSMITH

wassup bro . . . . so whats is gonnnna b? u got 48hrs man . . . .

@wordsmith

wasssup man . . . once tianshe accepts u can go first aigth . . or better still drop ur 16 bars ok . . .he got no but to respond ,

@saucekid

dude pls . . . u breaking the rules hurr . . .saucekid ur bars aint up to 16 man . . .do u want me to go ahead with the analysis?

****************BATTLE ANALYSIS************************

FLOWSHOW VS MARKOLINI

FLOWSHOW

delivery: 5

word play : 6

metaphors/similes: 6

dissing : 7

rhyming: 5

TOTAL=B 29

=============================================================

MARKOLINI

word play : 6

metaphors/similes: 6

dissing : 6

rhyming : 6

TOTAL= 29

WE GOT OUR FIRST RESULT AND FORST TIE . . . . . CLOSE CALL

@FLOWSHOW & MARKOLINI

u dudes gots to go one more round . . . .this time starting from markolini . . . .so markolini u got just 24hrs . . . nice one peeps . . .u dudes are aight man

OTHER RESULTS COMING UP SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON***********************
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by FLOWSHOW: 11:05am On May 02, 2008
@markolini
close call, draw. , waiting on u bro, you must go first this time. my verse is already ready, u got 24hrs bro. so get spittin

@hybrid
maybe pointing out examples and explaining/analysing the battle lines might be more interesting.
what do u think homie. just a suggestion though. thumbs up

@makavele
dont badge in, if u want to enter just ask hybrid.
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2008
@ hybrid
16 bars you say. . . . .

16 bars you'll get
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by markolini(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2008
@ Brid
sup bro u gotta give me little time, because i juss came in, n i got lots of work to do please.i'll drop mine by 2nite or 2morrow morning, i never thought we were going to tie

@Flow
You can go ahead n post your bro so we won't slow this shit down iight, peace out, i'll drop mine 2nite or 2morrow mornin
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by icezik1(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2008
@Hybrid

So how does one join the competition? Perhaps u can pair me up wid makavele as he ain't got no one to battle with. I can only battle during weekdays so take that into consideration.
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2008
@markavele & ice_zik

sorry dudes but entries closed . . .but might just consider if some other contestants dont respond withing 48hrs . . . . But then there is just one available spot as one the contestnats Alexpissu has opted out due to cogent reasons. . . .
now u two can slug it out . . so if you ready post ur 16 bars(just 16bars) . .

ONLY ONE OF U TWO GET TO REPLACE ALEXPISSU,NOW NOTE THAT ALEXPISSU WAS A TWO-STAR GENERAL . . .SO WHATEVER U DROPPING GOTS TO BE GOOD ENUF TO EARN YOU A TWO-STAR GENERAL SPOT.

@FLOW
sorry man can do an indept analysis . . . . u knw i work . . . its time consuming . . .only if i had maverick was here man . . .

@saucekid
waiting on ur 16 bars aight . . hope u got my text message . . . stay flyyyyyyyy

@makolini
i see u man . . . waitng on u bro
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2008
********************************BATTLE ANALYSIS**********************************

SHAZ

delivery:6

word play :5

metaphors/similes:6

dissing : 7

rhyming :5

TOTAL =29

==============================================================================

DATHREAT

delivery:5

word play :4

metaphors/similes:5

dissing :4

rhyming :4

TOTAL = 22

====================================================================================

WINNER IS SHAZ

***********************************************************************************************

OBEDZ

delivery:3

word play :4

metaphors/similes:4

dissing :4

rhyming : 3

TOTAL = 18
==================================================================================

KNIFE

delivery:4

metaphors/similes:4

dissing :5

rhyming :4

TOTAL =22

===========================================================================

KNIFE IS WINNER

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*****************BAR-METER********************

SHAZ 1 BAR

KNIFE 1BAR
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by saucekid(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2008
with nights so cold~mudafucker stay low
were's down to blows~i'm high on testosterone
i got da first points~cuz yous a no-show
still getting some more points~cus yous a no-flow
new to this era~itd soon be ur funeral
cock suckin ur new delicacy?~i'll fill you in on the intricacies
blood in the air~as thick as fog
exterminate Ak's~as weak as they cum
Afrknkings claim to be kings~deep down him,he's plain d!ck
while we're here~i hold my d!ck while he's suckin it
guns drawn~i'm set for the lockdown
his blood spillin after the showdown
shell casin~mamas cryin~niggaz dying~bitches howling
pity?aint got none~gone with the mourning
death deal done~homeboy's all sweaty
lemme deal with lamearses~sheesh!real comedy
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by edosioo(f): 6:53pm On May 02, 2008
wow. the battle has started already .hope i aint too late. sheesh
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by markolini(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2008
@flowshow, after this u gonn be stoned soul

[b]nairaland made a funeral/brid be d priest/
i be d killer/cuzz i sent u sixfeet/
there's a rain o punches u bathed in your blood/
slugs fly like sixteens some aimed fi your skull
u is d game,i hunt d game, i tell u how it is made
blocked your vision flow/now u smell like rotten cake/
your life's all fukced/rotten as a can of dead fish/
u gonn need a coffin when i hit u wit ma punches/
u so low/ popos got u beggin 4 their kokos/
poke n stoke your bloody soul, u blown up like my yoyo/
bitches want to act like cats u snitchin on da kingpin/
i'll order u be skewered n barbecued like u pig meat/
am your god d one who states da way u lead your life/
i'll squeeze life out of u maine/ u gonn be still as ice/
been to hell n back like i was keanu reeves's constantine/
my ish'll give u scars like d edge of an open steel tin/
it's dumb o u flowbitch, fi you pick a beef wit me/
when am done shootin u/ your blood u going to skeet/
your life looks like d aftermath of september 11/
it's so bloody wasted u won't smell the gates of heaven/
my mets'll flay like u had a bath in boiling water/
your show'll stop flowin cuzz u be crawlin in d gutter/
your life's a joke livin it like u carry a yoke/(OX)
am gonn help u snuff it out n squash it like a yoke/(EGG)
u juss a clone the real u died a long time ago/
bitch buried in qiuck sand cuzz your sry ass stoned/
u know u can't throw punches/ like mohamet ali/
u juss one stupid fool/ like your local bash ali/
there's nuffin in your block head than a cup of mamas pee/
miked with a little poo that came out from your pig/
u can't associate,your perfume made of skunk spray/
u brain is made up of nuffin/ but shit n dried hay/
your mama knew u'd be like this she had your mouth bridled/
now it's runnin at d wrong dude i'll smash it like a timble/
it's odd when u live life like u spat 30 bars/
when u know your whole life u gonn live behind bars/[/b]
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by HYBRIDX(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2008
********************************BATTLE ANALYSIS**********************************

AFRKNGKNGS

delivery: 3

word play :3

metaphors/similes:3

dissing :3

rhyming :3

TOTAL = 15

===============================================================================

SAUCEKID

metaphors/similes:5

dissing :5

rhyming :5

TOTAL =25

=================================================================================

SAUCEKID WINS

*****************BAR-METER********************

SHAZ 1 BAR

KNIFE 1 BAR

SAUCEKID 1 BAR
Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by AfrknKngs(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2008
hold on, fukk no!! He got to spit already, this is fake ma dude, how he gon spit a 2nd time also, He shud already been disqualified, thatz bull fam, and u know it, SCAM!!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) by AfrknKngs(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2008
@ Sauce:
Omo u's a big cockroach and ya brains I go SPLAT, /
I no be little john but my clipsz go make ya dome SNAP, /
You fit lean wit it rock wit since u a big dicker u might ass well SUCK A COCK WIT IT, /
omo i hawk and SPIT, /
u cud never work wit AKS even wit a work PERMIT, /
because when i bust ya head open u go need more den a first aid KIT, /
I go send more drumsz at ya dome den a orchesta PIT, /
O boy! u suck at life u should jus QUIT, /
ma rhymes got him and a choke hold he no fit SUBMIT, /
store da shells in ya brain like a check TRANSIT, /
because bulletz have his brain splittin more den females who don't COMMIT, /
leave ya tissue more sloppier den southern GRIT, /
if u can handle grams lets see if u can handle WEIGHTS./
bulletsz and your body come together like da united STATES, /
Sauce's a straight joke all he make me do is LAUGH, /
AKS knock his head off his shoulders make him look like a GIRAFFE/

Am juss playing w/ this kid so don't be biased in this shit, so Judge FAIRLY!!!

~We Are AKS~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Battle Rap El-classico! 007bruce Vs Darkrebel666 (Season 1) / Top 5 Lyricists Of Nairaland. / Freestyle Lyrical Assembling Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.