Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

As A Graduate, Can You Do This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Do This? (2236 Views)

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Every Graduate Can Be Employed This Year. Fact Or Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2013
As a graduate, can you take a job of 50k per month? YES or NO. Give your reason.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by tyoseni(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2013
Am waiting for peoples comment. But don't tell me that u are offered a job of 50k and u reject it. all the best.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2013
tyoseni: Am waiting for peoples comment. But don't tell me that u are offered a job of 50k and u reject it. all the best.
Thinking....
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by Screwface(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2013
Let me guess:

You want a job that'l give you, for a start, a 200k pay cheque, a house and a car, right?

To your question, Yes, I can.
If the job suits my carreer plan, it helps my decision. If it doesn't, I'l still snap it up and keep looking out for better offers. Anything legal doing than sitting at home idly, homeboi.

4 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2013
Screwface: Let me guess:

You want a job that'l give you, for a start, a 200k pay cheque, a house and a car, right?

To your question, Yes, I can.
If the job suits my carreer plan, it helps my decision. If it doesn't, I'l still snap it up and keep looking out for better offers. Anything legal doing than sitting at home idly, homeboi.
Not really a bad idea. Thanks!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by Monicasque(f): 3:00pm On May 31, 2013
yep i would. you start small and work your way up or you hold on until something better comes. Rome wasn't built in day

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by carbon1224(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2013
Give me the job address so that I can start the work asap.

tyoseni: Am waiting for peoples comment. But don't tell me that u are offered a job of 50k and u reject it. all the best.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by chypotenti(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2013
Abeg gv me dat ur 50k job first b4 I advice U grin

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by rodeo0070(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2013
eyescue: As a graduate, can you take a job of 50k per month? YES or NO. Give your reason.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by rodeo0070(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2013
As a graduate, I started with less than half of the aforementioned figure.
I don't enough data and statistical figure but I can categorically tell you that over 74.3% of freshly employed graduates earn less than 50k. And FYI, people are ready to kill to have a job of 50k...

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by assalaamat(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2013
when people like me are still begging for a job of #30,000/month,you are there contemplating on whether to take up a job worth #50,000/month.i just pray you don't regret it if you reject it.

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2013
rodeo0070: As a graduate, I started with less than half of the aforementioned figure.
I don't enough data and statistical figure but I can categorically tell you that over 74.3% of freshly employed graduates earn less than 50k. And FYI, people are ready to kill to have a job of 50k...
Really? Lucky you eyescue!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by omartins(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2013
Pls reject and send how to apply to me. Jst take up 15k job so as to start with something instead of being idle. Manager, pls I'm expecting alert ooo.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2013
omartins: Pls reject and send how to apply to me. Jst take up 15k job so as to start with something instead of being idle. Manager, pls I'm expecting alert ooo.
Funny you
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by engrhorla(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2013
@Eyescue Guy,until u start,u can't be a star. Tk d job. Bt i wnt say u shldn't aspire higher. Dnt worry,d@ 300k job wil stil com ur way.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by omartins(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
eyescue: Funny you
Leave being funny alone. They havent pay me and today is month end.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2013
omartins: Leave being funny alone. They havent pay me and today is month end.
God will surely make a way for us
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by rodeo0070(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2013
eyescue: Really? Lucky you eyescue!
You have to start from somewhere Bro. Now I can look back to those days SMH and smile at the same time. Cast aside all ego and be determined to be who you want to be. I tell you, with that 50k concentrate more on personal development and improvement. Go for vocational trainings or put in for Masters or enrol for certification IT courses or register for professional courses like ICAN and the likes...
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by Malubi(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2013
eyescue: As a graduate, can you take a job of 50k per month? YES or NO. Give your reason.
YES I WILL ! Infact i am looking for such.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by kismo(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2013
It's very unfortunate that in Nigeria of today, it's even hard to secure 5k/month job as a graduate without having an insider in that company. A friend of mine just got a direct sales agent job of 27k and he is gladly ready to start on Monday and here you are comtemplating if you should take up 50k job. Abeg take am o except u dey get pas dat one even if u no work.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
We shall one day testify the goodness of the lord for blessing us with our heart desired jobs
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by Ngenge(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
Singing...'Owu saagi eeh,I ga amara ife eeh'. D reasons Y I wont take up a 50,000 naira job is if it is an everyday 6am to 6pm job. If it involves movement of cash or if its a career and life threatening one. If not,ur father must be a politician or oil worker 4 u to reject such an offer. A friend once told me hw graduates ar scrambling 4 a 10,000 naira job offered by Oyo state govt. last year. I wil gladly take up such job. As 4 u,na u sabi
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ngenge: Singing...'Owu saagi eeh,I ga amara ife eeh'. D reasons Y I wont take up a 50,000 naira job is if it is an everyday 6am to 6pm job. If it involves movement of cash or if its a career and life threatening one. If not,ur father must be a politician or oil worker 4 u to reject such an offer. A friend once told me hw graduates ar scrambling 4 a 10,000 naira job offered by Oyo state govt. last year. I wil gladly take up such job. As 4 u,na u sabi
10k job for graduates from oyo state govornor? Too poor. God please what will be the fate of graduates in the nearest future?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by rodeo0070(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
eyescue: 10k job for graduates from oyo state govornor? Too poor. God please what will be the fate of graduates in the nearest future?
And these people paid 10, 000NGN stay in the sunfor the best part of the day, controlling traffic, apprehending touts/traffic offenders etc. One was even killed while trying to do his work. Imagine! And they are all graduates. Most of these Arabs, Chinese etc companies, how much do you think they pay graduates? I even forgot, they don't even if care you are a graduate, you'd be treated like a school cert. Holder. The word "Graduate" is just a title to them...
I'd want you to see thru' another graduate's eye by reading this post: www.nairaland.com/1308093/case-study-job-seekers-life
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by mysticgal(f): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
Any person wey no collect this job go drink garri tire undecided
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by eyescue(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
mysticgal: Any person wey no collect this job go drink garri tire undecided
Sweetheart are you cursing me the op?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by Charbless(m): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
Attention Seeker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by bakusha(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dnt mind d OP jare, he s smwhr nw laffing n smilling seeing wht he wants 2c. If he gv such offer do u tink he will cm out here n say such, abeg hala me if u no want d job oO
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Do This? by rodeo0070(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
mysticgal: Any person wey no collect this job go drink garri tire undecided
KPAM!!!
Sling shot on point...

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Wanted! / Invitation For Assessment Workplace Centre Ren Money Microfinance Bank / Teachers Salaries In Shangisha(lagos) Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.