Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nairalander (swaggy) Ft Young Stunna And Magnito.. - GOT MUSIK - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander (swaggy) Ft Young Stunna And Magnito.. - GOT MUSIK (1165 Views)

Magnito- Medicine Girl Remix Ft Goldie, Femi / M.i's Competition - Magnito / Free Download Of 9ja Musik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander (swaggy) Ft Young Stunna And Magnito.. - GOT MUSIK by krisdani: 8:54pm On May 31, 2013
If you still think the PHCITY music industry is not sound, well you just have to re-think.. here is a dope song by Swaggy which he featured Young stunna and magnito. first time I heard the track I obviously taught it was some big rap hip-hop heads in Lagos, but i have been prooved wrong with this fresh talent coming from Port-Harcourt.
Watch-OUT, a fresh interview from Mr. swagy will be posted later today, as i was lucky to interview him personally...
Swaggy, a PH artist, working on his mix tape with his new management outfit BARBZ Ent.
After dropping “IDI LAN LAN” in October, SWAGGY got back with his new single GOT MUSIK for his mix tape.

This time he jumped on a beat by legendary Producer, Mr. Ballz , with Fresh-Out crooner …Magnito and Young stunna to bring to you GOT MUSIC…….of of his mixtape L.I.F.E. (living in faith everyday)
StolenMusic and MMC is proud to present PH CITY FINEST ….. @am_swaggy @iamyoungstunna @magnitofreshout @mr_ballz
To be honest this track is totally new and will like you all to listen, share and download this track.
download here http://hypearena.com/2013/05/swaggy-got-musik-ft-young-stunna-magnito

Re: Nairalander (swaggy) Ft Young Stunna And Magnito.. - GOT MUSIK by 9jawikileaks(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2013
yh the song is really nice.. Moderator please front page (lets help a fellow nairalander)
really knew the ph city music industry will improve, at least we hav heard of OGA DJ by mr2kay ft chidinma, also we have burna boy, mtril, young stunna, timaya, duncan mighty etc that graduated from that region. who has also heard TOMBO MUSIC by knowledge, some real dope track from PHCITY 2... mayb one day dey will meet up with the lagos standard....

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Female Vocalists In Nigeria / Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? / Kanye West: In His Own Words. / Talks About Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.