Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm (10315 Views)

Obahiagbon Comments On Obasanjo Greeting Ooni Of Ife / Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday / Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Timcy01(m): 5:28am On Jun 01, 2013
MEN suspected to be kidnappers Friday morning stormed Obasanjo farms in Mfamosong, Akamkpa Local Government Area of Cross River State and kidnapped two Asians said to be staff of the Oil Palm Estate.

Saturday Vanguard gathered that the kidnappers who were said to have stormed the farm in a taxi shot sporadically to scare away people around the farm and immediately kidnapped the two persons and took them to a waiting boat near the seaside.

A source who spoke to Saturday Vanguard on condition of anonymity narrated that, “Today in Mfamosong, kidnappers came and kidnapped two white men inside the company premises.

“They came in a taxi to a farm that used to belong to former president Obasanjo but has been sold out to a Chinese company. The kidnappers drove inside the premises of the company shooting sporadically and abducted two white men into their taxi and drove straight to the waterside where they put them in a speed boat and left with them,” he stated.

Also speaking to Saturday Vanguard, a member of the community said that the kidnappers were yet to make demands and that the victims are from Indonesia and Malaysia.

He said, “It was in the morning around 7:30 – 8am when the two persons were kidnapped. There was no security at the farm that morning. The security operates only at night, not the daytime.”

He said that the place where the incident took place belong to Akwa Ikot Effanga and Mfamasong and that the suspected kidnappers must have come from that Akwa Ikot Effanga side.

“They came with a small car and left with a flying boat, the driver of the car hid in the waiting car and there was nobody to pursue them. They were shooting in the air, they came with a taxi, went inside the premises kidnapped the people and dashed inside the river” he said.

He said that the victims are staff of the Obasanjo farm and that it has been taken over by Wilma, a Chinese company, adding that the duo whose names are yet to be made known always go to the farm every day and have a camp at Mfamasong after Anighieje.

When the State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. John Umoh, a Deputy Superintendent of Police was contacted he said he did not have any record of kidnap case.

He said, “I am not aware of that report. Let me call you latter; let me get in touch with the DPO there.”

However, the PPRO did not call again and even efforts made to hear from him again did not yield any result as he neither picked nor replied the calls.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/kidnappers-storm-obasanjo-farms-abduct-two-asians/
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2013
Asian farmers?

Lol wha da.....
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by naijathings(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2013
wetin carry them go there? abi dem seff wan go tiff something?
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2013
--
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by theripper3: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2013
Bad market
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by greall1: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2013
No be small matter
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Temismith(f): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2013
Lobaatan!
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2013
I GUESS NO FRA RICE FOR LUNCH THEN HUH ? THEM KIDNAPPERS GONE FEED THEM EBA AND POMO
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by alphaconde(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2013
Didn't know this baba had a farm in cross river, if not for kidnappers how would I hv known.

1 Like

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by naijathings(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2013
@ PAGAN 9JA --- U DON DRINK GREEN FUEL ABI?
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2013
When a nigerian get killed or disabled in their construction company I don't see people(nigerians) making a big deal about it

2 Likes

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by point5: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2013
Nawa oo,,wen is d issue of insecurity in 9jra wl b terminatd..
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Youngzedd(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2013
I trust OBJ.

He knows what to do.

Their trap don catch useless Belgium rat instead of bush meat.
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Slickest(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2013
mumu kidnappers.....malaysian and indonesian....who wan pay? Ppl wey b say na suffer carry dem co farm....
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by acidtalk: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2013
It is so sad they went to get their victims from the wrongest of places.

If they are expecting to get any penny from baba iyabo in the name of ransom then I feel so so sorry for those asian workers. They should just start saying their last prayers.

Baba iyabo made the guiness book of world record for the Most Stingy Man Ever (a slot guiness book has reserved for him till eternity).

The best he can give in payment as ransom will be ONE Crate of egg. And trust him to give out only the rotten eggs.

*God save them say OBJ don sell the farm to chinese company* Chinko go give them fake naira note.

8 Likes

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by myners007: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2013
if d kidnappers are expecting to get ransom frm obj'they better think twice cos baba hand is tighter than plier

1 Like

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2013
Oro buruku toun terin
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by aglomar: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2013
Jonathan is sloppy, let's see how baba will handle this.
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by dridowu: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2013
U dare not fvuk with Obj...............no wahala Obj go show dm
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Tolexander: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2013
I dey observe o!

2 Likes

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by sanandreas(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2013
Bad market. Na farm dey come oooo
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2013
Tolexander: I dey observe o!
grin grin
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by ogb5(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2013
Bad market.

Ekpoyong want to join kidnap league, 1st try na bad market e go carry?

Indonesia, them no go even know say someone dey miss
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Revolva(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2013
NA WETIN CHINKO GO FIND FOR obj FARM
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by collynzo2(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2013
point5: Nawa oo,,wen is d issue of insecurity in 9jra wl b terminatd..
When you are able to make a grammatically correct sentence, it's in your hands.

3 Likes

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2013
Why is it called Obasanjo's farm if it has been sold to a Chinese company?
Isn't' Wilma a Malaysian company?
Na wa for some Naija journalists.

1 Like

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2013
naijathings: @ PAGAN 9JA --- U DON DRINK GREEN FUEL ABI?

sorry it was not intended for you.
Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by meracool(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2013
The Head Line Is Misleading...

1 Like

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by samuel900(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2013
Can't the Op use former President Obasanjo's Farm.

1 Like

Re: Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm by collynzo2(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2013
samuel900: Can't the Op use former President Obasanjo's Farm.
They want traffic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Molade Okoya Thomas, The Founder Of Eleganza Group, Is Dead. / APC Members Undermining My Administration-Abubakar / Lagos State Government Statement About The Cause Of The Fire At Ijegun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.