Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi (34863 Views)

***Grimaldi, AES Or Hoegh: Which Is Faster? Which Is Safer?*** / Acl/grimaldi Schedules / Help, My Eod Is Delays In Changing Gear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Peacefullife: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2013
The experienced in-house guys should please comment on this.

Although many people have alluded to the fact that Grimaldi is the best shipping line to Nigeria for vehicle, it seems they are getting crazier with their delays of vehicle before it is finally shipped. I have heard of delays of close to two months during off-peak periods of shipment (2nd and 3rd qtrs of the year), talkless of during peak periods of shipment. I think regardless of the security system, the time value of money should be considered by Grimaldi.

Accordingly, if any experienced and trusted car dealer on the forum has a better alternative to grimaldi without compromising safety, kindly help the house with it. Alternatively, if there is "express service" or other means through which you get your cars shipped faster on grimaldi, you may share it with us please.

1 Like

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Peacefullife: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2013
Auto gurus like siena, inspired, bizbooks, femmy, german, ikenna et al should pls come to our aid here.

If you are also a one-off importer, kindly drop your experiences.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by BizBooks(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Grimaldi has become a victim of their own success. I never use them unless a client
specifically asks for them. In that case, I make it clear to the client that his car
may not arrive on time. The only good thing I have heard about Grimaldi is that they
have a very secure terminal in Lagos. That's it.

The secure terminal advantage is even now becoming a problem. I have been told that
once your car arrives Lagos on Grimaldi, it is transported from the Port to their
terminal and the owner is expected to pay for that transportation. So some agents
have resorted to intercepting cars once they arrive Lagos with a view to preventing
Grimaldi from moving them to another location. But to do this, your agent must have
the Bill of Lading as soon as possible or else the car will be gone.

Next time, tell your shipping agent that you don't want Grimaldi or better still try
Sallaum Group. At least, Sallaum Group will give you an expected date when your vessel
will be leaving for Nigeria. Grimaldi for reasons unknown to me does not do that. You
simply drop your car with them and hope for the best.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Peacefullife: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Thanks Bizbooks. I trust you would respond.

But I hear that other shipping lines like 5 star, sallaum group stop in other african countries before coming to Nigeria, and that at the port of those countries, vehicles are mostly vandalized and things stolen from the vehicle. This I learnt does not happen on grimaldi. Have you had such an experience on sallaum? Also, from your experience, how long do you think it would take a vehicle to get to Naija if given to Sallaum tomorrow Monday?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by BizBooks(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sallaum Group usually has one vessel a month leaving from Baltimore. There is one leaving
tomorrow (June 3rd). It's too late to get on that. The next one will be on July 1st. They
stop over at Lome, Cotonou and then Lagos and usually arrive Lagos 21 days after leaving
Baltimore.

I have been shipping with them since 2009 and have had my car slightly vandalized only once.
In that case, the AC knob and Power Window regulator were removed from a 2005 Accord. I don't
even know if that happened on the vessel. A friend told me it may have happened on the ground
at the Port in Lagos. So they are relatively safe to ship with.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by cretin: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2013
wow, good info!! didnt know grimaldi has dropped this low....whats the nearest port to CT?...is it NJ or baltimore?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Peacefullife: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks bizbooks. I have learnt alot from this.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by BizBooks(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
cretin: whats the nearest port to CT?...is it NJ or baltimore?

New Jersey. Baltimore is 4 hours from New Jersey.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2013
cretin: wow, good info!! didnt know grimaldi has dropped this low....whats the nearest port to CT?...is it NJ or baltimore?

Philadelphia is closer to CT than New york port.

@Op, I am not sure why those agents prefer grimaldi because the shipping line first goes to cotonou before entering Lagos. I have been using Hoegh shipping and never had problem of any stolen parts. The only issue is that the agent complain of too many fees imposed by five star. I suspect its because of the fees that they prefer grimaldi to maximise profit.

BizBooks: Sallaum Group usually has one vessel a month leaving from Baltimore. There is one leaving
tomorrow (June 3rd). It's too late to get on that. The next one will be on July 1st. They
stop over at Lome, Cotonou and then Lagos and usually arrive Lagos 21 days after leaving
Baltimore.
The sallaum (silver soul) you are talking about is actually leaving on the 7th June. If the person still wants to ship, he can book his shipment for new york or boston port. The last delivery date for those ports is tomorrow while ship departs on 10th June and 12th June respectively from there. I have their schedule with other shipping lines
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by calculusx(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by calculusx(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Peacefullife: The experienced in-house guys should please comment on this.

Although many people have alluded to the fact that Grimaldi is the best shipping line to Nigeria for vehicle, it seems they are getting crazier with their delays of vehicle before it is finally shipped. I have heard of delays of close to two months during off-peak periods of shipment (2nd and 3rd qtrs of the year), talkless of during peak periods of shipment. I think regardless of the security system, the time value of money should be considered by Grimaldi.

Accordingly, if any experienced and trusted car dealer on the forum has a better alternative to grimaldi without compromising safety, kindly help the house with it. Alternatively, if there is "express service" or other means through which you get your cars shipped faster on grimaldi, you may share it with us please.

[size=14pt]OP: If you must use grimaldi, you must exercise lots of patience but at the end it worth the wait. Grimaldi not only delay shipping to Nigeria,they now experience delay transferring cars from tin-can terminal with smaller vessel to their mile2 Terminal which is partly under renovation. They also have network issues, which i believe is temporary. I was there today and saw some white expertrates upgrading their server. Due to the stress and inconveniencies agents went through,an asthmatic agent died there last week before he could be rushed to hospital.

I have used Sallum and AES in the past and have vouched never to use them again. 95% of all the cars iv shipped tru them were vandalized. I can tell you parts that will be stolen from your car depending on the make and model. Will look for pictures to support my claim. There was a time all the 4speakers (doors and trunk) were removed from 05 accord,  didnt noticed it until when a potential buyer came.

If you can exercise patience with your shipment use Grimaldi and if you cant ,use Sallum or AES but be prepared to buy stolen parts from as low as 10k and above. My one cent
[/size]
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by calculusx(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=BizBooks]
The only good thing I have heard about Grimaldi is that they
have a very secure terminal in Lagos. That's it. TRUE

The secure terminal advantage is even now becoming a problem. I have been told that
once your car arrives Lagos on Grimaldi, it is transported from the Port to their
terminal and the owner is expected to pay for that transportation. FALSE

So some agents have resorted to intercepting cars once they arrive Lagos with a view to preventing
Grimaldi from moving them to another location. But to do this, your agent must have
the Bill of Lading as soon as possible or else the car will be gone. FALSE

[size=14pt] This occur mostly on shipments from Baltimore Port via AES. My agent did this in my last shipment via AES and he paid through his nose as the Terminal Manager mandated all shipments from Baltimore should be transferred to Kirikiri Terminal. As usual, more parts got missing by the time the Cars get to kirikiri terminal.

To avoid your Car been vandalized via Sallum and AES you have to pay wharf-rats in Lagos and a brown paper tape will be displayed on your windscreen which signify you'v settled them. At times some of the parts get missing from Cotonou and not in Lagos.
[/size]
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by calculusx(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
bellong:

Philadelphia is closer to CT than New york port.

@Op, I am not sure why those agents prefer grimaldi because the shipping line first goes to cotonou before entering Lagos. I have been using Hoegh shipping and never had problem of any stolen parts. The only issue is that the agent complain of too many fees imposed by five star. I suspect its because of the fees that they prefer grimaldi to maximise profit.

[size=14pt]Especially for Cars above 2005, Grimaldi is cheaper to clear than others, so they make more money. Too many gates and fees to pay through other shipping line.[/size]
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by BizBooks(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Calculusx,

When I said that cars arriving on Grimaldi vessels are moved from the Port to their terminal,
you labelled it as false. In the same breath, you said:

they now experience delay transferring cars from tin-can terminal with smaller vessel to
their mile2 Terminal which is partly under renovation

That sounds like you are contradicting yourself. Also, when I said that some agents now
intercept their cars at the Port to prevent Grimaldi from moving them to their terminal,
you labelled it as false. What are you talking about? I have known about this practice
for at least 2 years. Currently, I have a car arriving on Grimaldi. The owner calls me
every week to remind me to send the Bill of Lading to him as soon as it is available so
his agent will "step the car down" once it arrives Tin Can.

I can't understand how you can label my statements as false without having the facts to
back up your claim.

P.S: As I mentioned previously, I do not use Grimaldi. I only use them when a client
specifically requests them as happened in this instance.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by BizBooks(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
calculusx:
I have used Sallum and AES in the past and have vouched never to use them again. 95% of all the cars iv shipped tru them were vandalized.

At 95%, your cases of vandalization seem too high. You should look critically at some of the
people that handle your cars on and off the Port. They may be the culprits.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by calculusx(m): 1:22am On Jun 05, 2013
BizBooks: @Calculusx,

When I said that cars arriving on Grimaldi vessels are moved from the Port to their terminal,
you labelled it as false. In the same breath, you said:

That sounds like you are contradicting yourself. Also, when I said that some agents now
intercept their cars at the Port to prevent Grimaldi from moving them to their terminal,
you labelled it as false. What are you talking about? I have known about this practice
for at least 2 years. Currently, I have a car arriving on Grimaldi. The owner calls me
every week to remind me to send the Bill of Lading to him as soon as it is available so
his agent will "step the car down" once it arrives Tin Can.

I can't understand how you can label my statements as false without having the facts to
back up your claim.

P.S: As I mentioned previously, I do not use Grimaldi. I only use them when a client
specifically requests them as happened in this instance.

[size=14pt] Sorry Bro,i was meant to say False to "the owner is expected to pay for transporting the Cars from Port to Terminal" and not False for cars been moved from Port to Terminal. Grimaldi is responsible for cost of transferring the cars from Tin-can to Mile-2 Terminal. As a matter of fact, transporting the Cars from Port to Terminal may take days especially when there is Public Holiday within the week. My apology for the error

I'm not too sure about agents stepping down cars from been transferred to Mile-2 via Grimaldi but i prefer Mile-2 Terminal cos its secure. I have used several agents in the past to verify if its the agents that are actually stealing the parts but all effort prove abortive. For 1997 to 2001 Toyota Camry via AES most especially, the power window is a sure bet grin, For Nissan Pathfinder and Exterra, the alloy rim cup cover is another sure bet. For Honda Accord, the AC Nubs, the power window control and probably the extra key are sure bet. For Toyota Highlander, the Logos, AC Nub and Power window are sure bet while for Matrix the power window control is another sure bet. The list is endless
[/size]
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by BizBooks(m): 2:58am On Jun 05, 2013
calculusx:
Grimaldi is responsible for cost of transferring the cars from Tin-can to Mile-2 Terminal.

My brother, that is not how business works. Grimaldi cannot transport your vehicle from one
location to the other for free. You may not know it, but the cost of that transportation
is factored into what they charge you.

calculusx: I'm not too sure about agents stepping down cars from been transferred to Mile-2 via Grimaldi but i prefer Mile-2 Terminal cos its secure.

Again, this happens everyday. If you can take possession of your car at Tin Can, why allow
Grimaldi to take it all the way to Mile 2?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2013
calculusx:

[size=14pt] Sorry Bro,i was meant to say False to "the owner is expected to pay for transporting the Cars from Port to Terminal" and not False for cars been moved from Port to Terminal. Grimaldi is responsible for cost of transferring the cars from Tin-can to Mile-2 Terminal. As a matter of fact, transporting the Cars from Port to Terminal may take days especially when there is Public Holiday within the week. My apology for the error

I'm not too sure about agents stepping down cars from been transferred to Mile-2 via Grimaldi but i prefer Mile-2 Terminal cos its secure. I have used several agents in the past to verify if its the agents that are actually stealing the parts but all effort prove abortive. For 1997 to 2001 Toyota Camry via AES most especially, the power window is a sure bet grin, For Nissan Pathfinder and Xterra, the alloy rim cup cover is another sure bet. For Honda Accord, the AC Nubs, the power window control and probably the extra key are sure bet. For Toyota Highlander, the Logos, AC Nub and Power window are sure bet while for Matrix the power window control is another sure bet. The list is endless
[/size]

You need to find a reputable agent that will help in clearing your vehicles. I don't know much about AES but I know its not the shipping line that is that bad. The function of a shipping company is to ensure that your vehicles are shipped to destination the way they were delivered at the port of transport. That is why there is a stamped dock receipt that itemize all the accessories the vehicle came with. I have shipped Xterra and others via five star with nothing removed from it. As BizBooks earlier suggested, some of those agents could be responsible and blame the action on port rats.

Waiting for Grimaldi endlessly does not augur well with flow of cash. How will I wait for a vehicle for long when I can ship speedily with others and prevent theft by paying token of 5k to the port rats. Though, I never paid such money before yet never missed anything from the vehicle.

For the cost, I may like Grimaldi but for waiting endlessly, its a bad business for me.

1 Like

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bajugbajug(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=calculusx]

[color=#000099][size=14pt][font=Lucida Handwriting Unicode] Sorry Bro,i was meant to say False to "the owner is expected to pay for transporting the Cars from Port to Terminal" and not False for cars been moved from Port to Terminal. Grimaldi is responsible for cost of transferring the cars from Tin-can to Mile-2 Terminal. As a matter of fact, transporting the Cars from Port to Terminal may take days especially when there is Public Holiday within the week. My apology for the error

I'm not too sure about agents stepping down cars from been transferred to Mile-2 via Grimaldi but i prefer Mile-2 Terminal cos its secure. I have used several agents in the past to verify if its the agents that are actually stealing the parts but all effort prove abortive. For 1997 to 2001 Toyota Camry via AES most especially, the power window is a sure bet grin, For Nissan Pathfinder and Exterra, the alloy rim cup cover is another sure bet. For Honda Accord, the AC Nubs, the power window control and probably the extra key are sure bet. Wot will they do with d extra key?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by femmy2010(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Aside the delay Associated with shipping on the US end,shipping on Grimaldi remains any importer's best bet.
Their terminals are secured,clearing is a possibility within 24hr and cheaper to clear from their terminals.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Peacefullife: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Excellent and matured responses from Bizbooks, calculusx, bellong et al.

I am really learning from you guys. I however understand that the vehicle has been handed over to grimaldi about a month ago, and that I cannot change them again. So I pray it gets to my turn soon.

Please keep educating us.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Peacefullife: Excellent and matured responses from Bizbooks, calculusx, bellong et al.

I am really learning from you guys. I however understand that the vehicle has been handed over to grimaldi about a month ago, and that I cannot change them again. So I pray it gets to my turn soon.

Please keep educating us.

Once a vehicle is booked for shipping and delivered to the port, it can't be retrieved anymore. You will have to wait for your turn. I personally wouldn't like waiting that long for something that can be taken care of at the port here in Nigeria.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Emperoh(m): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hmmm, for those rooting out for Grimaldi, i can only say it is because of the cost thing.
Cos i can list down a number of cars that i shipped through them that were vandalized.

April 2013 - Toyota Highlander - two fog lamps disappeared, left rear lamp damaged apparently from an impact.
August 2012 - Toyota Camry - power window switch
October 2011 - Honda Accord Ex-L - Remote key stolen
May 2011 - 2003 Toyota Corolla engine damaged (knocked), power window switch and a very rough gash.

Now, these have been my experience with Grimaldi and i am not sure if there was ever a car i shipped through them that wasn't damaged or something stolen from it. The others were because i had them in a container.

I have also used Sallaum (1x) and Hoegh (more than 10x) and i am not sure if i have had as much issues on Hoegh hence, i will continue to stick to them where they are available.

Now, here's what i need from those in US, Bizbooks, Bellong etc. Can we have a list of Ports in US where Hoegh, Sallaum loads from?

i can say these few for;
Hoegh - Galveston Port texas
Sallaum - Baltimore, Boston Ports
AES - Haven't used them before.

The wait with Grimaldi is getting unnerving and i am not sure if i will use them for the next roro shipment i will do. I have to wait for over 3 months to start and finish an order and before making any profit. Who waits that long for a turnover? I admit that most times the 50-80k difference in clearing costs can be much, but i am sure buyers will be the ones to bear those costs.

Whatever be the case, i am not sure i will use Grimaldi again if i have the option.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Emperoh:
Now, here's what i need from those in US, Bizbooks, Bellong etc. Can we have a list of Ports in US where Hoegh, Sallaum loads from?

i can say these few for;
Hoegh - Galveston Port texas
Sallaum - Baltimore, Boston Ports
AES - Haven't used them before.

The wait with Grimaldi is getting unnerving and i am not sure if i will use them for the next roro shipment i will do. I have to wait for over 3 months to start and finish an order and before making any profit. Who waits that long for a turnover? I admit that most times the 50-80k difference in clearing costs can be much, but i am sure buyers will be the ones to bear those costs.

Whatever be the case, i am not sure i will use Grimaldi again if i have the option.

Hoegh-- Galveston as you noted. They load twice in a month from Galveston and Jacksonville and once from these ports (Halifax (Canada),Baltimore and New Jersey/New York.

Sallaum-- Jacksonville, Baltimore, NJ/NY and Boston/Providence.

Is AES same as ACC? am not conversant with AES.

1 Like

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by orgy: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
Me, I no undastand all these grammer and yarns una de yarn here o on top of grimaldi.
I am not a car dealer, but i have so far bought three personnal cars through some heavy nairaland car dealers here (i will not mention names) and none of the cars reached me not less than 6 months after paying the dealers...actually, in one occasion, i waited for up to 8 months for me to get a car that i had paid for, intended for my wedding, to reach me. Ofcourse d car arrived months after my wedding. This time arround, on April 25th 2013, i saw a car that i liked in the internet (infiniti fx) i contacted dealer and finished payment on the 30st of April. I contacted a friend there in Maryland to assist me for the shipping and we chose Grimaldi, and i was informed that the ship leaves on May 16th. On may 16th, the ship left. on june 4th, i was informed that the ship done enter 9ja and on June 7th 2013, my infiniti fx was packed safely and intact in my compound in Lagos. My guys, if i had known, i wouldnt have been quarelling with the car dealer here listening to excuses why an ordered car can stay up to 8 months before it could reach me. Those were not funny experience, and i give it to Grimaldi and also my Agent that dis a classical job of clearing it on time and delivering it to my house even say i no dey lagos.....my one cent...

1 Like

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
orgy: Me, I no undastand all these grammer and yarns una de yarn here o on top of grimaldi.
I am not a car dealer, but i have so far bought three personnal cars through some heavy nairaland car dealers here (i will not mention names) and none of the cars reached me not less than 6 months after paying the dealers...actually, in one occasion, i waited for up to 8 months for me to get a car that i had paid for, intended for my wedding, to reach me. Ofcourse d car arrived months after my wedding. This time arround, on April 25th 2013, i saw a car that i liked in the internet (infiniti fx) i contacted dealer and finished payment on the 30st of April. I contacted a friend there in Maryland to assist me for the shipping and we chose Grimaldi, and i was informed that the ship leaves on May 16th. On may 16th, the ship left. on june 4th, i was informed that the ship done enter 9ja and on June 7th 2013, my infiniti fx was packed safely and intact in my compound in Lagos. My guys, if i had known, i wouldnt have been quarelling with the car dealer here listening to excuses why an ordered car can stay up to 8 months before it could reach me. Those were not funny experience, and i give it to Grimaldi and also my Agent that dis a classical job of clearing it on time and delivering it to my house even say i no dey lagos.....my one cent...

Sometimes, you could be lucky to get your car shipped as scheduled. The problem with them is they have a lot of bookings, so they end up not loading your car on the booked date. However, 8 months is an exaggeration. You may not be lucky next time. You can try it the second time to confirm.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by fermlad: 12:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Meeeeehn! i like and enjoyed this thread, quite enlightening. keep it up, dudes. More....
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by ceetee: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hello friends, pls how long does it take Grimaldi to schedule a vehicle for shipping at this time of the year. Thanks.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
ceetee: Hello friends, pls how long does it take Grimaldi to schedule a vehicle for shipping at this time of the year. Thanks.

There's no specific time frame. Its on a first come first serve basis. You could be lucky to be loaded immediately and could take 2months
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by yhemster(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
calculusx:

[size=14pt]OP: If you must use grimaldi, you must exercise lots of patience but at the end it worth the wait. Grimaldi not only delay shipping to Nigeria,they now experience delay transferring cars from tin-can terminal with smaller vessel to their mile2 Terminal which is partly under renovation. They also have network issues, which i believe is temporary. I was there today and saw some white expertrates upgrading their server. Due to the stress and inconveniencies agents went through,an asthmatic agent died there last week before he could be rushed to hospital.

I have used Sallum and AES in the past and have vouched never to use them again. 95% of all the cars iv shipped tru them were vandalized. I can tell you parts that will be stolen from your car depending on the make and model. Will look for pictures to support my claim. There was a time all the 4speakers (doors and trunk) were removed from 05 accord,  didnt noticed it until when a potential buyer came.

If you can exercise patience with your shipment use Grimaldi and if you cant ,use Sallum or AES but be prepared to buy stolen parts from as low as 10k and above. My one cent
[/size]
You are very right. I am not a frequent auto shipper but I do once in a while for friends and family members and I can testify that Sallaum line isn't very safe. They always strip my window switches, gear knob for manual transmission, AC knobs and other packages left in the car. I talked my agent abt this problems and he advised that I should be prepared next time by removing those things myself and keep them in the AC vent underneath the dash board before shipping the car. I have not try this myself so I cannot say how successfully the idea work but I think its worth trying.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Wsdmenpp: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
Personally ordered and paid for an SUV that arrived my shipper in New Jersey on the 6th of June 2013. Using Grimaldi, my vehicle will arrive Lagos on 7th July all within one month, bill of lading DHL(ed) already. There are at least 3 vessels leaving New Jersey port for Lagos monthly. I am very impressed with Grimaldi , sometimes you need to manage your buying and shipping processes yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.