Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Uk-based Nigerian Businessman Sues Rapper Lynxxx For Assualt And Battery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uk-based Nigerian Businessman Sues Rapper Lynxxx For Assualt And Battery (558 Views)

Businessman's Wooden Safe Caught Fire In Lagos / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth / 5 Things You Didnt Know About Pablo Escobar. The Greatest Businessman Of Alltime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk-based Nigerian Businessman Sues Rapper Lynxxx For Assualt And Battery by KyekubbeJoo: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2013

Following a brawl at the Ntycee Lounge and Restaurant in Lagos Friday March 8, where rapper/singer Lynxxx had reportedly assaulted a UK-based Nigerian businessman, Richard Bennet, the matter was taken to court recently and now Lynxxx, is facing litigation at an Igbosere Magistrates’ court for allegedly beating up Bennet who is asking for N10m damages for assault and battery.

Chukie Edozie who goes by the stage name Lynxxx had reportedly reacted in the club when Bennet was said to have sexually harassed and assaulted his manager’s cousin, Nikki during a birthday gig for singer, Praiz.

Lynxxx was with his manager and some friends at the time and Bennet also called Pope who was said to own two bars in Nigeria and the UK, in his claims, explained that he had gone to Ntycee with his nephews to relax.

According to reports, Bennet said it was while strolling around the club that his drink spilt on a lady who allegedly slapped him and emptied the content of her glass cup on him.

“Edozie on learning what had happened, grabbed me by the lapel, and later broke bottles and threatened to kill me if I did not apologise to the lady who I later learnt was his relation,” he said.

The fracas led to the club being closed by the owners of the bar.

Bennet claimed that Lynxxx and his friends remained at the gate, regrouped and later forced themselves back into the club where they “brutally assaulted me with several blows to my head and body.”

Read More: http://naija366.com/uk-based-nigerian-businessman-sues-rapper-lynxxx-for-assualt-and-battery/
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Businessman Sues Rapper Lynxxx For Assualt And Battery by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lets see how this one plays out.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Businessman Sues Rapper Lynxxx For Assualt And Battery by Originalsly: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
We can already see how this would be played out. See double talk?...Lynxxx was served papers but basically ignored the summon then in the next breath...they are making efforts to serve Lynxxx papers! Again? He doesn't show up in court....so the judge decides he would arrange for the parties to settle out of court.Some people are just above the law so why wait to see how it is going to play out?

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Empowerment Galore / What Business Can ℓ̊ Do With / Minerals Stone Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.