Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket (28880 Views)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P / SSS Excavate “Boxes” From Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by chima014(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Following the latest recovery of Arms in the residence of Co-Owner of Amingo Supermarket and Wonderland Amusement park Mr. Fauzi Fawad. The SSS and soldiers have raided and closed down the popular Supermarket in Wuse II-Abuja on Saturday Morning and make some arrest.

Was only able to get one picture because I was warned by a soldier not to take any picture when I went closer to the scene.

4 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Tolexander: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
Is ok!

They should have plenty of arms even from the name Armingo supermarket!

27 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by gramci: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
Very good

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by solid3(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thanks for d info, lemme go to Ceddi and do my shopping.

3 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Many good people would be put out of job. Very silly Arabs(Lebanese)doing us the more you look the less you see in this country. How I wish our judges would grow strong Ballz and sentence all of them to death by HANGING

2 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by otijah(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hope they would make a success in the raid
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by WukedP(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
from d 1st day i heard about that i wanted to tell the employees there to start looking for another job bt i forgot kai.... Wat a mistake

2 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by mrofficial(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
Well

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
make them search the items being sold there too and carry them for inspection...
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
make them search the items being sold there too and carry them for inspection or consumption,...all join...

3 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Mpetempe(m): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
grin shocked cool tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Mboi: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
Shey na Nigerian government want foreign investors, dey don dey invest na....

4 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Inik(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
Good one there by the Sss and soldiers! I hope they have not also "arrested" the goods in the supermarket wink

4 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Diasporan(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
chima014: Following the latest recovery of Arms in the residence of Co-Owner of Amingo Supermarket and Wonderland Amusement park Mr. Fauzi Fawad. The SSS and soldiers have raided and closed down the popular Supermarket in Wuse II-Abuja on Saturday Morning and make some arrest.

Was only able to get one picture because I was warned by a soldier not to take any picture when I went closer to the scene.
OP na wa for you sef.Na you snap the place still yet you nor fit spell the place name well.All the same nice one for the info
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mboi: Shey na Nigerian government want foreign investors, dey don dey invest na....
lwkm. investment in fire arms cool later these same people will go and tell their fellow bastards how nigeria is unsafe

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by KenJak(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Kudos to the army and the sss. May God be with you.

2 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Diasporan(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Mboi: Shey na Nigerian government want foreign investors, dey don dey invest na....
undecided undecided Now i know Illiteracy is cancerous

2 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
chidindufrank: Many good people would be put out of job. Very silly Arabs(Lebanese)doing us the more you look the less you see in this country. How I wish our judges would grow strong Ballz and sentence all of them to death by HANGING

Criticize wisely and stop displaying your ignorance here,Lebanese are not Arabs.

@OP

Why is everyone surprised when it was the same people in power in the past that gave these foreigners absolute power in Nigeria ? The simple truth is that for Nigeria to be good,it invloves Nigerians to take that decision and stop relying on foreigners whether western or Arabs to build the country for them because these foreigners have their own foreign policies which was never intended to progress Nigeria but their own indigenious countries.

7 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by martin1772(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Are they not investing?
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by ril19(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
for me, it's not just about the raids and arrests. What matters most is how this all comes to an end. Something tells me these same guys will soon be walking free either in nigeria or any other nation of their choice

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by epmmiks: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
Not only Amingo other Lebanese outfits in Kano. They may settle our sss and soldiers
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by basty: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
Make Soldiers go Amigo Industries for Matori and LG showroom for Agege Motor Road,
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by YoursGEJ(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
*solid*:

We don hear
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by moshoodn(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Good to hear these...
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Ayatullah(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
chima014: Following the latest recovery of Arms in the residence of Co-Owner of Amingo Supermarket and Wonderland Amusement park Mr. Fauzi Fawad. The SSS and soldiers have raided and closed down the popular Supermarket in Wuse II-Abuja on Saturday Morning and make some arrest.

Chima014 you should be called Chima419, your report is false. Amigo supermarket was not raided this Saturday morning, but sealed off Friday night by the SSS. Those who are rejoicing about it should be ashamed of themselves because this supermarket employ a lot of Nigerians. I advise our government to be fair and just because Mr. fawaz is not the exclusive owner of Amigo Supermarket, but a co-owner.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by lacosanostra: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=Ayatullah]

Chima014 you should be called Chima419, your report is false. Amigo supermarket was not raided this Saturday morning, but sealed off Friday night by the SSS. Those who are rejoicing about it should be ashamed of themselves because this supermarket employ a lot of Nigerians. I advise our government to be fair and just because Mr. fawaz is not the exclusive owner of Amigo Supermarket, but a co-owner.[/quote

wat are u saying

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Capnd143(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
All terror cells must be deactivited in Naija! Habah! I think its time the military created a top secret covert anti-network to infiltrate all known terrorist orginasations, gather inteligence, and deploy same for actions, all terrorist organisation local or foreign in one way or the other poses a threat to National security.
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
I am sure boys are on standby incase looting begins
Do they have flat screen TVs grin

If they are indeed involved in terrorism,their stores ought to be looted down to the fish head in their freezers

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by jimmysho(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
the above poster should be among the arabs so because 50 employees we should not secure our land

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
*solid*:
like say you get money to do chopping

1 Like

Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Annie2gud(f): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
Albinos be Warned!!!!!
Re: SSS And Soldiers Raid Amigo Supermarket by Zamizoni(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
*solid*:

SHOPPING OR SHOPLIFTING

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / I Will Unseat Governor Wike - Tonye Cole / Adamawa:Court Restrains INEC From Conducting Supplementary Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.