Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo (11113 Views)

Buhari Finally Moves To Probe Obasanjo / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / No Plan To Probe Obasanjo - Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Tolexander: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
The Presidency has denied media reports that President Goodluck Jonathan was planning to probe the activities of former President Obasanjo administration over the latter’s ‘constant’ criticisms of the present government.

The presidency in statement by the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati, insisted that it had nothing but “the greatest respect for Chief Obasanjo’s very notable contributions to national growth and development.”

The statement described the speculations and suggestions of an impending probe of the Obasanjo administration by President Jonathan as “nonsensical and should be dismissed by all right-thinking Nigerians as the product of the fertile imagination of mischievous political jobbers”

“President Jonathan remains fully focused on the urgent tasks of assuring peace, security and stability across the country to create the right conditions for rapid socio-economic development and will not be distracted from this objective by futile attempts to drive a wedge between him and other respected elders and leaders of his party.

“The President has nothing but the greatest respect for Chief Obasanjo’s very notable contributions to national growth and development over many years and far from taking offence or seeking retaliation, will always welcome objective criticism and advice from the very highly-regarded elder statesman.

What is more, President Jonathan regards his Administration as a continuation of the unbroken chain of PDP-led governments started by Chief Obasanjo in 1999 which have worked tirelessly to entrench democratic governance and achieve rapid socio-economic growth in the country.

“Rather than order a pointless probe of his predecessors, he will continue to do his utmost best to build on the solid foundations for national progress laid under previous PDP administrations”, the statement reiterated.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/no-intention-to-probe-obasanjo-president-jonathan/
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Wendyslim(f): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ok we don hear. Na dem-dem nah. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Josegun(m): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2013
He who seek equity....
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by takedat(m): 12:16am On Jun 02, 2013
Dog does not eat dog, and Ole no dey catch Ole! GEJ knows that those who live in glass houses must not throw stones!

See the way they(presidency) hurriedly refuted the news! Such cowardice!

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 02, 2013
jona the flip flop man - the laptop lapdogs must be banging their heads

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by miqos02(m): 2:23am On Jun 02, 2013
i hope this statement was not issued and signed mr abati because he was a strong critic of obj
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Opey4luv(m): 2:25am On Jun 02, 2013
Na dem sabi jare, abeg pass me the rosery, make I recite 3 hail Mary and go back to the dream lands.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Prestonvic(m): 2:30am On Jun 02, 2013
Ok
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 02, 2013
Before nko? ? ? ? ? ?

Jonathan fi try am grin grin grin

But Abati never tire undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Tolexander: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Dagunro ko se je
dagunro ko se je
ije ti e je tete, e ma je dagunro
dagunro ko se je!

Where are the GEJ supporters here dising OBJ?
See how your oga on top dey fear his oga on top!

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 02, 2013
I'm enjoying this boneless chicken. Sorry, is anyone saying something about two monkeys fighting in Naijaundecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by SirFemiTopstar(m): 2:47am On Jun 02, 2013
It is not a surprise to hear that because GEJ's hands is full of dirts.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by nduchucks: 2:51am On Jun 02, 2013
GEJ will soon put his foot in his mouth at the rate he is going.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 02, 2013
Obasanjo self don humble.. The power of incumbency can never be toyed with, Walahi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Ess: 3:05am On Jun 02, 2013
FEAR FACTOR. Spineless and clueless as usual!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 02, 2013
Who cares? How does it bring back already stolen national treasures? Worse case, HOW DOES IT STOP THE LOOTING STILL GOING ON? Mtcheeeeeeew....

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 02, 2013
Well ,the gods have already probed OBJ and his family for generations to come
When OBJ and daughter look like this,what further probing does he need? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Ozodimgba and daughters

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by gunuvi(m): 3:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Ebora owu fun ra e!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Truckpusher(m): 3:53am On Jun 02, 2013
babyosisi: Well ,the gods have already probed OBJ and his family for generations to come
When OBJ and daughter look like this,what further probing does he need? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Ozodimgba and daughters
grin grin grin my belleooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by devigblegble: 3:54am On Jun 02, 2013
Baba Iyabo
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 02, 2013
Who believes refution anϑ denial Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ †ђξ fact that you can't conceive anϑ plan such things like T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S?Before you execute your plan that will never see †he light Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ †ђξ day,Ђανξ ΐτ̅ @ †ђξ back Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ your mind that ‎​Ϟo one bites †ђξ finger that fed him anϑ remain gallant;anϑ besides,‎​Ϟo incumbent President has ever probe †ђξ activities Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ his successor i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 9ja's political history.therefore, ℓ̊ remain resolute that you,GEJ should be benevolent anϑ steer clear from Baba's wrath.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by killuminati(m): 5:08am On Jun 02, 2013
Opey4luv: Na dem sabi jare, abeg pass me the rosery, make I recite 3 hail Mary and go back to the dream lands.
meksure u come bak oh or else...
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by max1113(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2013
exxell: Who cares? How does it bring back already stolen national treasures? Worse case, HOW DOES IT STOP THE LOOTING STILL GOING ON? Mtcheeeeeeew.... Bombing Israel on my mind joor!

U thk say isreal na naija abi? No worry de 1wen don do una pple nva do pakistan iragi next u house there den kome bomb u $ ur mama $ papa no worry amaoha punish u $ ur generation

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by nijanigga: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2013
Tolexander: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/no-intention-to-probe-obasanjo-president-jonathan/
The two of them are really blessed with Nigerian man nose. chei, I sorry for women wey dey inhale their carbon-mono-oxide for bed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Darejyde(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2013
ℓ̊ ve still gat L♥√e and respect Fø̲̣̣я̅ chief Olusegun because D̶̲̥̅̊ guy Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ wise and still relevant i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our todays democracy. †ђξ man Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ old and wise ℓ̊ ve learnt a lot from †ђξ guy ℓ̊ beg. Even if Jona decides 2probe him he wud still come out wit A̶̲̥̅ better shiny amour. Oya bad belles make U̶̲̥̅̊ begin miss yan. OBJ na U̶̲̥̅̊ bε̲̣̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ man.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2013
In Nigeria, has any current president probed the former before? What goes around comes around. Jonathan cant attempt to probe obj cos when he wil be out of aso rock by 2015, the succeessor will definitely order his probe. It's a matter of dem dem.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Jesuspikin87(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2013
He just can't fit try am.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2013
u no wan probe obj buh na small amaechi u wan crush out of existence......ah tink say u no dey fear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by eagleeye2: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2013
Chai, afraid dey catch Jona like this......eyah, see as him dey shake at the mention of baba OBJ like say na Ojuju calabar...

I now know the cure for GEJ, anytime he messes up......just say.....""I will report you to OBJ" and Jona go begin dey beg you.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2013
Thief Obasanjo has committed many crimes
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Kassidy90(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2013
Jo.segun:
He who seek equity....
Must do equity, abi I miss am?
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by eagleeye2: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Jo.segun:
He who seek equity....
Must come with clean hands, and
Ceasers wife must be above suspicion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Donates 20 Patrol Vans, Bulletproof Vests And Helmets To Police / Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. / Court Frees Waripamo-Owei Dudafa & Joseph Iwuejo, Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.