Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (42977 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by druid06(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2013
For this thread, I'm going to bring out my old book. It's called Bro code 102..

Bro code 102

(1) Thou shalt not eye thy brother's fiancee.
(2) Thou shalt not have sexual thoughts of thy brother's fiancee.
(3) Thou shalt not engage in any intimate activities with thy brother's such as kissing and smootching.
(4) Thou shalt not engage in any sexua-l activities with thy brother's fiancee.
(5) Thou shalt always report to the brother when they fiancee is eyeing another man.
(6) Thou shalt always be faithful to thy brother at any cost and report if thy fiancee is flirting with you.

My Bro code has said it all. I am not sure what kind of family you're from but it's a sacrilage to have any form to have an affair with your relations fiancee or wife but it seems you're tempted to carry along with her schemes. Do not be deceived my brother and try not to get it on with this broad in particular. It would backfire on you and you would be the only looser. The gift, accomodation and pampering you enjoy because of the generousity of your brother would be forever thrown away.

Take your Bro for a guys out and with calm explain to him what has been happening. Show the text message his fiancee sent to you and let him be a bigger man and handle his own matter. This is just a vision for your brother that his fiancee isn't actually the ONE for him.

Once again, do not be tempted to sleep with thy brother's fiancee. If you do, be prepared to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. Report this matter as early as you can to your brother. If I was your big bro and this matter has passed before my eyes without being reported, I would beat the shi-t out of you and throw you to the dogs.

Bro code!

8 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by deols(f): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2013
Tell your brother now!!

Whatever bad that comes out of your telling him is better now than later.

There is no way you'd live a good life wuth your brother's wife constantly lurking around and seeking a perfect moment for some passionate moment with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by mekaboy(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2013
You people have not asked the OP how old he is, how old the girl is and how old his brother is. It is clear the op is dependent on his elder brother financially.

He also has to not said what the girl does for a living.

This will help explain why the girl will be willing to risk her marriage for someone that is still dependent on his elder brother.

So its either the girl is far younger than the ops brother and wants to marry him out of hardship.

Or the OP is too handsome and irresistible, which I doubt because the op is rather claiming that the girl is irresistible.

Or the op is telling us a nollywood movie.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by AtheistD(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2013
You will ruin everything if you fall for her. There are so many women you can go for, why his woman? But more importantly, what are you going to do? You cant keep quiet about this. Even if you avoid them, he might marry her and this could be a lifetime problem. I reckon you should set her up (video record and gather lots of evidence) and then maybe approach your brother with the info. Make sure you are totally independent of him and do this before they make concrete marriage plans.

You dont want this whole situation to collapse in your face.

Also, DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by WorldwarIII: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2013
Want to enjoy her in secret
I'm sure if they eventually get married you will stil continue to enjoy her in secret until u eventually plot his death so u can finally take over..
You both are psychos!

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by AtheistD(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2013
World war III: Want to enjoy her in secret
I'm sure if they eventually get married you will stil continue to enjoy her in secret until u eventually plot his death so u can finally take over..
You both are psychos!

A perfect analysis. If he does not take action to break them up or alert his bro then the above scenario is likely to occur.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by omotizzle(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2013
Please my Guy, look for a way to discharge her, if possible move out of their house, jus try to distance ur sef frm her. Am talking from experience, Pls am Begging you with d Name of God dnt fall for it
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Moji12(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2013
mekaboy: OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

Then post the girl pic too, let be sure she is not a psychiatric patient.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I feel u jare,anoder superstory or probably d lady is under a spell,Hian.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by carlos1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dyning for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it. All dis started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded evrything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother. But i nevr know dat she had feelings for me then, untill one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing her she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, dat she wanted 2 send it 2my bro bt when i call to confirm, she told me dat d text was for me. At first i couldn't say anythn, i was speechless, neva belief it untill whn i met her one on one in my bro absent dat she make it clearer to me dat she was madly inlove with me & evn ended it up with a hot kiss. Honestly, dis my brother fiance is truelly beautiful dat no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much neva notice dis.......what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ? Pls am confused nw, need ur advise!

Op abeg shift ur leg let me sit next 2u, I don't want to trip over and fall. U r a mad man

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by fruityjojo(f): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dis is my Advice 2 u. PROVERB 5:1. Warning against Adultery
My child, pay attention and listen to my wisdom
and insight. 2 Then you will know how to behave
properly, and your words will show that you have
knowledge. 3 The LIPS OF ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE may be
as sweet as honey and her kisses as smooth as olive
oil, 4 but when it is all over, she leaves you nothing
but bitterness and pain. 5 SHE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN TO THE WORLD OF THE DEAD; the road she walks is the road
to death. 6 She does not stay on the road to life; but
wanders off, and does not realize what is happening.

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by fruityjojo(f): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
7 Now listen to me, sons, and never forget what I am
saying. 8 Keep away from such a woman! Don't even
go near her door!!!
11 You will lie groaning
on your deathbed, your flesh and muscles being
eaten away, 12 and you will say, “Why would I never
learn? Why would I never let anyone correct me? 13 I
wouldn't listen to my teachers. I paid no attention to
them. 14 And suddenly I found myself[a] publicly
disgraced.”
SO MY DEAR A MESSAGE STRAIGHT FROM GOD! Dnt do it!

6 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by inconnue(f): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Cestmoi1(f): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

*extends the bowl of popcorn to her along with a bottle of coke*
*collects it,u r a darln.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
@OP: you're confused? What is confusing you? That “hot” kiss abi her curves?
Come on go and tell your brother! You're here typing nonsense and asking silly questions. Go now o, God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by dabrake(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
. . .until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ? . . .
Your end is near
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

*extends the bowl of popcorn to her along with a bottle of coke*
pls make space for me.waiter!bring pepsi.where's that popcorn?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by EmmyDe25(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: .
Believe me, you will make some good money off this story as a nollywood movie.... just make sure sey Ramsey Noah and Yvonne Nelson dey. grin
Believe me, you will make some good money off this story as a nollywood movie.... just make sure sey Ramsey Noah and Yvonne Nelson dey.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by EmmyDe25(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Believe me, you will make some good money off this story as a nollywood movie.... just make sure sey Ramsey Noah and Yvonne Nelson dey. grin
Believe me, you will make some good money off this story as a nollywood movie.... just make sure sey Ramsey Noah and Yvonne Nelson dey.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by akatonero(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Story story When will u learn?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by nolio(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
so wetin u wan make i cum do now. Guy man i get my own issues here lying unsolved waiting 4 me 2 solve am.nobody to solve 4 me. I dey tipsy Like i dey here so dey type dis msg. So if u no knw rite from wrong, Bleep ur brother wife make pepper rest

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by EmmyDe25(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by 2pence(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
"Is to be dying for you" Don't you have ignore botton on your system ? #hisses# some guys are just guys sha !
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Honest advice, let your brother know. It is your duty. He might be angry with you but you will save him the pain of marrying a woman who doesn't love him.

Hence she came unto you, she might be unto another one outside. I hope that is not the kind of wife you want your bro to marry. angry
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by prettiest1(f): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
ikanason:
Lemme take a seat here. This is gonna be interesting.
op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here. am also sitting beside u so that i will watch this seasonal film. What name will suit this film now?
Please shift for me.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by captainnigeria(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
BS.how do u even entertain the thought.i have an elder bro and i would never do such to him if she was the last woman on earth.dude u need a girlfriend.
P.s this story seems false
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
let me make dis clear 2 u.Dis situation is still at its incubation stage,my guy don't,i repeat,don't compromise.Summon up courage and make it clear 2 her dat u can't hv an affair wit her,if she keeps on buggin u,den report her 2 ur elder bro.Dis kind of tin has led 2 enimity between two close brothers and in d process of fightin, one of dem lost his life.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by HARDEYLEKE(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
diz na confirm Nollywood Movie tittled "Family Lust Affair" now lemme grab my sit and enjoy the movie... Lmao.. More comments plzzzzz.....
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by saintgwizard(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Don't ever think of enjoying her. The consequence might be too much to bear. Telling your brother depends on the level of spell (I don't mean charm)the lady has on him. If he is the type that love her so much, don't tell him, but if he is a pragmatic fellow and believes in you not misleading, tell him. It is simple just show the text messages to him. If you decide not to tell him, then avoid that lady like a plague, don't allow the spirit of destruction into your family.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Jayjayjide(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
I beg dnt even try it.she is gunpowder 4u.i beg stay away my broda
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by omiobo: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lemme take a seat here. This is gonna be interesting.
op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here.

Bros,we are together on this one. This one wey the thread don reach the frontpage e go advisers wellagrin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by FortresOfChrist(f): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Respect brotherhood and don't go the way of jezebel, @op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.