Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (42978 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ngmart(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Just stay away
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ngmart(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please 4get.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by fruityjojo(f): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
cutiepie01: wow,i love this version.Pls which version is this?
GOOD NEWS VERSION. smiley.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by SpaceAngel: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Don't betray the trust of someone that likes you the way your brother does. He will find out and will come with all hatred towards you.

Imagine a situation where the lady says guess what, am pregnant for you!! What will you do?

Don't do something that will weigh your conscience down for the rest of your life.

A word is enough for the wiseman.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chocboyslim: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
captainnigeria: BS.how do u even entertain the thought.i have an elder bro and i would never do such to him if she was the last woman on earth.dude u need a girlfriend.
P.s this story seems false
Sincerely, am really facing dis issue as i write u now...U may neva understand another person problem untill u experience it. Funny enough, how some pals say my story is a nollywood movie...ofcourse, what happens in nollywood movies re replica of reality* I think d best step for me now, is to discharge whteva we had in common, bt still am afraid of lettn my bro know cos dis will surely break dem up...#Damn! What am i into?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Wisepriest: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Young man better flee away. When a child eat's food that belong's to the elders,when thd death that belong's to the elders come he wil eventualy be his portion. Fle e e e e and run 4 ur there lyf.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by pikin(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Run for your life the lady did i just call her lady...sori the ....does not deserve ur family however it your world against hers now that you have given in to her by kissing her what i will advice is simply play cool and try to be smart by recording your conversation cos she will definitely blackmail you if you turn her down so be wise ma brother.
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by MacLovington(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Na wa oo.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Guy u neva park well?u dey dia dey nurse evil 4 yasef,hmmm I pity u o,na to shag dey sweet u ni abi na D evil wey eve wan bring to ya family u like
U ve involved ursaelf by D kiss u were queit bout so no point telling ur bro,but I'm sure u know how 2 politely turn her off except u want it too.imagine D kinda heart in D lady to want to sleep wit 2 brodas!wen kasala burst wetin concern her,na to move on o but ur bro will see u as a traitor 4 eva
Is like a man walking on hot coal,and will not be hurt?!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by dulphines: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Taboist(OP), A psychiatrist may be of help, Nairaland can't...
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Lamasta(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
mekaboy: OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

Then post the girl pic too, let be sure she is not a psychiatric patient.

My guy you bad o see the write alone thon finish the guy where in dey, anyway thumbs up

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by IYANGBALI: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lemme take a seat here. This is gonna be interesting.
op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here.
must you quote the whole thing before writing this thrah?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
ogugua88: The truth is difficult and bitter, but it is the truth. The truth is always more freeing in comparison to any kind of lie or cover up.

Ask yourself if you can hide such a magnificent detail from your brother and live your life with a clear conscience while reciprocating romantic feelings to tour future in-law. Now, try putting yourself in your brother's shoes. You have a fiancée who is in love with someone else. Is she wife material? Can you marry someone who's displaying signs of a cheat before walking down the aisle? Thirdly, ask yourself if your brother, who adores you and hosted a party for you, deserves a cheat as a wife.

Marriage is a big deal but people take it for granted. So many assume that after exchanging "I dos" and wedding rings that old feelings they had for others will disappear in an instant. They won't. Tell your brother the truth now and help him cope. He's better off breaking an engagement with a cheating fiancée than divorcing a cheating wife. I'm sure your brother would want you to marry the best woman you can find. His fiancée is in love with someone other than her fiancé and is spoiling this other someone under her fiancé's nose. That is disrespectful and signs that she may make a lousy wife. If you love your brother at all, then tell him the truth immediately and let him make his call.
@ op jst listen 2 ogugua,she s damn ryt,i agree wit wat she said.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by naijabigfish: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Do not betray your loving brother. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by winodey(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Guy, Go and conspire with your brother against her to end the relationship. even if you as a person doesnt want to fall to her trap, another person may fall victim of such. And even if you eventually fall cheap to her trap, know that your brother will definately notice what is happening due to her behaviour towrds you in the house. So my brother, do what is right at the right time so as no enable have a long lasting peace with your brother for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Are u an human being at all?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
IYA NGBALI: must you quote the whole thing before writing this thrah?

Do you see how many likes are on dt ur so-called trash?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Kingspin(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
My guy stay away from your bros wife to be possibly keep a distance from her presence, she dnt know what she want, her character is in question here.And take it as if you are your broda.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim:
Sincerely, am really facing dis issue as i write u now...U may neva understand another person problem untill u experience it. Funny enough, how some pals say my story is a nollywood movie...ofcourse, what happens in nollywood movies re replica of reality* I think d best step for me now, is to discharge whteva we had in common, bt still am afraid of lettn my bro know cos dis will surely break dem up...#Damn! What am i into?

Dude, they are not meant to be together. If they were, she would never think of you. It is too risky for her to be with your brother, not to talk of marriage.

Please tell your brother everything, if possible get her to send you a text prophesying her love for you. Then show it to your brother.

Your brother should not make a mistake of marrying a lady ready to cheat on him with his younger brother. HABA.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by simdam500(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Life goes on op. Do away wit her, deres no need tellin ur bro bout it... Let future tells
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by larimo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
What do you do? If this is a sincere question, then you know the answer. Tell your brother since he does trust you. You mus be concerned about your brother's future home. Aren't you concerned about the kind of person that your brother wants to marry? She might not be good for him if she cannot restrain herself from her fiancé's own brother!
For yourself, you behave yourself by fleeting from her to avoid sinning.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by speak2cent(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Young man!/3×.....
The fear of woman/ass is the begining of wisdom. Remember Joseph with potifa's wife. Had it been he slept with her, he wouldn't have became a prime minister. Dont forget samson perished with his enemies cos of delilah's ass. Dont forget absolom (King David son) who slept with her step sister (Tamar). To mention but few....... if u die this time cos of ur brother's fiance ass. Then u have no excuss. Be wise.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by odagu1863: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
mekaboy: OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

i concur with u jari!!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Sike(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2013

Wo... Aiye é dá for this reply.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by zanebaddo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Papa ajasco! Hw doez it affect my empty acc in access bank..
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Sike(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Op, that lady is a winsh. She's sent to destroy ur family. Take it or leave it.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Fluxmega: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
[b]Such do happen-it is natural to have feeling but it must be put under absolute control especilly in this kind of scenario.
Otherwise, this will generate serious enmity between you and your brother and watch your back if you go aheead and do

something funny, the lady in question will not stop falling in love and she will soon fall in love with your younger ones.

DON'T START BAD THING IN YOUR FAMILY BECUASE THIS WILL BECOME HISTORY AND HISTORY HAS A WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by bayobiyi: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
@op you've got a lot to startup your movie script
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by LadySarin: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
there is nothing true about this story....even the username of the poster and password na wash.....
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by crackhouse(m): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
formulated story. liar no 1. Na so them dey fall in love?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ngmart(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
MacLovington: Na wa oo.
Lol funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.