Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (42965 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by omeiz93: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
What is the title of this film, did you just listen to urself, pls, if u dont want God punishment, pls, stay away from the girl, if you know u are painting a negative story.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chizyann: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
no addiction no substration,ogugua 88,av said it all,if i wia u,i wil sharply heed to his advice,if u luv ur broda,simply put him tru.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by tdmoggy: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
run away with your 2 legs and even your hands.
yielding to a relationship with her will cause strife and destroy your family relationships. she is not worth it.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by akinzyakin(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ehn she wan see d "black mamba" den stop sleepin on dat yeye brake failure bicycle *frownz*
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by DECOtech(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
That giirl is out to tear a wide gap btw ur brother and you. Pls be careful. You must find a way to come clean b4 ur brother.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
This OP na confirm snitch, na heavy fvck up guy. No correct guy in his right sense will dare or attempt to conceal such romantic text,calls or kiss. A correct guy will always inform his bro and if she attempt kissing, he'll pin her a GOOD HOT AND DIRTY slap. OP need serious flogging. guy just thank God say i no de related to you,if not eh, i go make sure say i blind your eye.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chinex911: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Shame on you man....cos from ur response u feeling good about it,,,,,,,remember what goes around come around
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ikokidesam(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Waiti b ur age self, dont u no wat is good n bad, maybe 2morow u will come n tell us ur sister or ur mum dey trip 4 u, u better stay away 4rm dat jesybel
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
barcanista: This OP na confirm snitch, na heavy fvck up guy. No correct guy in his right sense will dare or attempt to conceal such romantic text,calls or kiss. A correct guy will always inform his bro and if she attempt kissing, he'll pin her a GOOD HOT AND DIRTY slap. OP need serious flogging. guy just thank God say i no de related to you,if not eh, i go make sure say i blind your eye.
No be lie!the guy dey vex me hen,I just taya say him get liver cum air dey seek advice wen God don teach you wrong from right abi him think say Gospel na Nollywood?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
BOUNTYDOG:
No be lie!the guy dey vex me hen,I just taya say him get liver cum air dey seek advice wen God don teach you wrong from right abi him think say Gospel na Nollywood?
my brother d guy get luck. make him pray say him brother or brother friends no get my kind of heart. i subscribe to Betrayers should either be Put to death or be permanently incapacitated. As na brother, na him two eyes i go burst
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ISBLIAC(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2013
lastpage: @OP:

I recall you said "She sent you a lurid text".
I recall you said she Kissed you!

Okay, l cant recall you saying "YOU" have your own Girl friend? shocked shocked

If you dont have one, that might be responsible for your lust on your brother's G.friend.
(Why are they blaming me now? grin ..because she is not here to state her own side of the story!)

Anyway, remember the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wifE (in the Bible)?
EITHER WAY, YOU ARE f*UCK*ED

This is my suggestion to you:

Assuming you have a G.friend of your own;

1.) tell your brothers fiance to lay-off! Remind her that she cant have both of you.

2.) If she doesn't, COMPLETELY, ....tell your own girl about the 'problem'. Seek her help to convince your brother's G.F. to lay-off (fighting fire with fire grin grin wink )

3.) Show your own G.F that text 'she' sent you (keep it very well o, that might be the only thing that would save your life and reputation in future! You know women, she will deny the thing and turn it on your head, that you are the one trying to seduce her ....and that is one thing you dont want your brother to ever believe)!

4.) If things turn ugly (and l suspect it will eventually), show ur Brother the text, bring your own G.F along and discuss it with ur Brother. Presence and knowledge of the 'issue' by your girl (and the text), will help to convince your brother you meant well for him.

If this story is true, l dont envy you at all.

Lastpage!

BTW: Did you enjoy that kiss? shocked shocked Thunder fire that your mouth! tongue tongue
Please pray for the guy that he doesn't lose his phone.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by nature29ice: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2013
U don high ba. After enough highness U carry ur
Phone begin to reason like babe. Wetin dey do U
After U collect hot kiss abi na hot Bleep out of joy
U pick ur phone begin to reason F.

How many bottle U take joor. U better dey watch movies
Wey make sense and stop watching children movies
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by kingron: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2013
baibijay: When she sent you a message you didn't tell us, after the hungry and passionate kiss you are asking us what to do!

Since she is hot carry on nau!

And don't worry, Your brother will pat you on the shoulder when he finds out.
lol..smh
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Abbott(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2013
People are silly sha....they even took the clown seriously?!
Op...keep it up. Thumbs up smart dude.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2013
Pysam: I see one person six foot below the earth surface in this mata .see my guy if this is not one nija movie then I advice you to discharge from that mata becos if am close to your broda wen thing get out of hand I ll join in beating the hell out of you

Nigga, u deserve to be taken to Aluu community. If I were your brotha..*demonicsmile*.. I go kill U..Gbabe
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Elan83(m): 12:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!
kemp f frm ha it culd destroy more dan u can eva imergin!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Elan83(m): 12:41am On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: This OP na confirm snitch, na heavy fvck up guy. No correct guy in his right sense will dare or attempt to conceal such romantic text,calls or kiss. A correct guy will always inform his bro and if she attempt kissing, he'll pin her a GOOD HOT AND DIRTY slap. OP need serious flogging. guy just thank God say i no de related to you,if not eh, i go make sure say i blind your eye.
i dey wit u!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Chocboyslim: 2:06am On Jun 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Thank u all for ur kind advise.....Really appreciate it* Evn those dat seem nt 2 belief my ''True story'' keep doubtn, untill u fall a victim one day...cos evn thomas in d bible, did doubt jesus when he rose up from dead*, so why should i evn give a damn, whn u crticize blindly out of ignorant...Sincerely, have learn from d few good individuals advice, who seem to understand wht am facing right now...i understand d fact dat i made a wrong impression by accepting dat kiss frm her bt honestly, it came so fast & unexpectedly* Right now, my girl had 2 travel from where she was stayn 2 spend more time with me since i disclose d incident to her & my Bro is still ignorant of wht is happening, bt i think i will settle it all by telln him & backin it up with d text she send me as an evidence* ''What an amazn grace? i think i was lost bt now i am found'' Your advice & my girlfriend own has really inspired & motvate me 2 correct my wrongs* As for d ''Haterz & Critiz'' sorry i disappointed u cos this my story is as real as hell, beta get use 2 it.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 03, 2013
My candid advice and a mature one at that
Obviously you are much younger than this brother and depend on him for sustenance hence his sponsoring a birthday party for you
Listen to me and listen good
[size=14pt]Don't tell your brother,he may kill you in a fit of rage
Tell your mother and show her the texts [/size]
Mothers will know how to handle this situation well.
All the best and flee from all appearances of evil
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by kabba7(m): 3:23am On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=alutacontinua]

Lemme take a seat here. This is gonna be interesting.
op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here .
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by kalufelix(m): 3:40am On Jun 03, 2013
sakaguchi: Wow
You are in soup, you can't tell your brother now because he won't believe you and either way, you've already given her that passionate kiss. My candid advice and observation is that you are a bad guy! You have been secretly eyeing her but you left that part out abi?
Go when your brother is not around and fvck her for 1 minutes then cum. She'll be disappointed and free you. Joseph did not do this and he ended up in Prison, Kumale, one of my friends did it and he is a free man. This your story get as ee be sha!
lmao!
This Ur advice funny pass the post
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by kalufelix(m): 3:56am On Jun 03, 2013
Elan83: kemp f frm ha it culd destroy more dan u can eva imergin!
na dutch language be dis
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by lahdey16(f): 5:46am On Jun 03, 2013
[/b]
alutacontinua:

*extends the bowl of popcorn to her along with a bottle of coke*
[b]
alutacontinua:

alutacontinua:

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by lahdey16(f): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2013
Ma advice 2 u is 2 jst try 2 avoid ha.u shud av a gf,introduce d lady 2 ha,keep ur galfwend around u.dnt gv ha broda's fiancee any space n b plain n sincere wif ha.don't try 2 spoil ha infront of ur bro,dnt change ur attitude 2wrds ha.wif tym she"l kp off
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2013
*packs my pop-corn and coke, off to https://www.nairaland.com/1311328/most-beautiful-girl-nairaland-round*
This was fun while it lasted.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Dracula27: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2013
Get evidence and tell your brother. Then prepare to provide more evidence.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by pippen213(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2013
You re a male prostitute guy. Your brain no suppose tell you say na no go area? Abi you have already started nacking her before posting this rubbish here. i pray ur brother that u claim trusted you wld catch you.dat girl go destroy ur family if you don't take ur time. God will deliver you o.
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by princesapphire(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2013
If dt lady could betray d love of ur brother for you then u'r nt safe too coz smeday she'l betray u for your cousin or driver
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nellyd(f): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2013
baibijay: When she sent you a message you didn't tell us, after the hungry and passionate kiss you are asking us what to do!

Since she is hot carry on nau!

And don't worry, Your brother will pat you on the shoulder when he finds out.
No, he'll give him a big hug. @op, if i may ask, if the same thing happens to you with ur own financee, would u be happy? Do unto others as u would want them do unto you. Remember, u reap what you sow. Tell her you'll inform ur brother if she doesn't stop. Do tell him if she continues. You could be saving ur brother's future if u take the right action now. Dont be confused, do d right thing....
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Ajekpako(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2013
The way i see it is you've already tasted the forbidden fruit! a kiss has already been exchanged. well u might as well go the distance so that when your brother gets mad which he's definitely going to be @least it wont be for nothing! tongue

Blood is thicker than water, it'll survive anything! smiley
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by jayfierce(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2013
Uncle choc, now u dey see the woman ur blood dey hot. E dey trip u say person fiancée dey die for u. E be like one time opportunity and u nor want to form mugu. Guy I beg u well well nor chop. If u must chop then chop her money well well and frustrate her for coming to cause confusion for una family. Make am ur mission to finish the kuza but avoid the kpenkus.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2013

i don't believe your story, because your english grammar is sure questionable, to be rolling with people who can afford original rolex watches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Bride Marries Her Dead Groom At His Funeral / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.