Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (42979 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
Okon grace: oga think well b4 u comment.i kw dt if u were in his shoes after brain washing u with love poem n back it up wit a hot kiss u might end up killing ur brother jst 2kip enjoying her.THE TRUTH IS THAT DT GIRL IS EVIL .a girl shld hv her pride,dignity n shud be principled no mata what
madam if my elder brother fiancee attempt to try am for me, i swear i go use dry slap scatter all her cheeks. in fact the moment she send the TEXT, i go call her for my brother presence, PIN her the slap and PERSONALLY chase her out of my brother's house. no idiot can come inbetween me and my siblin.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Donlexino: many of u guys spewing rubbish here will definately fall 4 dis trap.
them swear remain for you? make i no use vex give you generational curse o
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Okongrace(f): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: madam if my elder brother fiancee attempt to try am for me, i swear i go use dry slap scatter all her cheeks. in fact the moment she send the TEXT, i go call her for my brother presence, PIN her the slap and PERSONALLY chase her out of my brother's house. no idiot can come inbetween me and my siblin.
now u r talking....after d txt messge dt guy stil Bleep up.well nt all men cn hv d boldness 2resist such temptatn..women r one of d highest thg one cnt resist,bt d way out is FLEE
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by sakaguchi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
cutiepie01: Is it only d part where he ended up in prison u read in ur Biblei?(that is if u have one).It was dat singular act dat made Joseph fulfil his destiny,he became 2nd in command in Egypt and was the saviour of his family during the famine
Look at this one oo!
Who told you Joseph would not have become Governor of Egypt if he hadn't gone to prison, you obviously don't get anything at all do you. Joseph could easily had bleep Portiphars chic and still be Governor, he didn't do it and ended up in prison. Simple
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Okon grace: now u r talking....after d txt messge dt guy stil Bleep up.well nt all men cn hv d boldness 2resist such temptatn..women r one of d highest thg one cnt resist,bt d way out is FLEE
my dear i agree with you. i also strongly believe that the OP have his own intentions but GUILTY CONSCIENCE drove him to nl to seek comfort. Me i no be pastor o, i luv banging things, but i can't be a snitch, i can't eye my brother's chick or my friends chicks. But aside those, i be freelancer,i do both young and matured and wit joy
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 04, 2013
wey the pisure
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Keemz(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2013
Interesting,but fabricated story! U a scriptwriter?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Arcmelaa: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Bro I think u should do the right thing b4 it becomes too late. Simply
Tell ur elder bro on the recent development so he him should know what to do. Becos if he finally findsout hmmmmm ur use ur tongue to count ur teeth.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by yinkuschua(m): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88: The truth is difficult and bitter, but it is the truth. The truth is always more freeing in comparison to any kind of lie or cover up.

Ask yourself if you can hide such a magnificent detail from your brother and live your life with a clear conscience while reciprocating romantic feelings to tour future in-law. Now, try putting yourself in your brother's shoes. You have a fiancée who is in love with someone else. Is she wife material? Can you marry someone who's displaying signs of a cheat before walking down the aisle? Thirdly, ask yourself if your brother, who adores you and hosted a party for you, deserves a cheat as a wife.

Marriage is a big deal but people take it for granted. So many assume that after exchanging "I dos" and wedding rings that old feelings they had for others will disappear in an instant. They won't. Tell your brother the truth now and help him cope. He's better off breaking an engagement with a cheating fiancée than divorcing a cheating wife. I'm sure your brother would want you to marry the best woman you can find. His fiancée is in love with someone other than her fiancé and is spoiling this other someone under her fiancé's nose. That is disrespectful and signs that she may make a lousy wife. If you love your brother at all, then tell him the truth immediately and let him make his call.

I'm in support of this and the earlier the better for your broda.. also try as much as you can to avoid the so call lady and watch your back...
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by grandstar(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fear the true God and keep his commandments for that is the whole obligation of man(Eccl 12:13-14).Flee from her like Joseph did and in due time be rewarded(Genesis 39:7-9,Hebrews 13:4)Tell on her! She may be treacherous eventually with someone else
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by rafcrown(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Can we draw the sharing time for you and your brother? How was the hot kissing that u accepted.Your mind is really there.
So
Every mondays You
Tuesdays Your brother
Wednesdays Recess/Break so that the FAMILY's ketekete will not break down...............
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Druss(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2013
It is a setup. She is not happy your bro spent that money on you and she wants you out of the way.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ajokedear: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2013
chi I can understand u so much cos I onces had such problem wit my boyfriend senior brother who claim m nt a good partner for his junior brother in d begining I thought I should just take my leave bt my luv n his in return wont make me leave until one day dat he askd me out dat was wen I realise d real truth n reason behind all d his excuse bt thank God I conquer n nw am happily together with my luv even if we r nt yet married...
so for u guyz trying to blaim him plz dnt hez telling u his problem as a gud brother n trustworthy friend to his senior brother so dat he wont loose his trust in him as a junior brother, chi I pray u overcome dis test In ur front amin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Resist the pu**y and it shall flee from you. Dont go and sample your brothers wifey to be.... cause boy its tonna cost you much more than the beautiful sex n pleasure u might get.... it will cost u the love of a brother.... u mm ight have it at d back of your mind what she sounds like when being pounded ... but also thinknof the pain you'd see in your brothers eye if u betray him.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by cutiepie01(f): 4:24am On Jan 07, 2014
kalufelix: na dutch language be dis
hehehe.no be small dutch,na chinese sef..lolz
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by cutiepie01(f): 4:49am On Jan 07, 2014
sakaguchi:
Look at this one oo!
Who told you Joseph would not have become Governor of Egypt if he hadn't gone to prison, you obviously don't get anything at all do you. Joseph could easily had bleep Portiphars chic and still be Governor, he didn't do it and ended up in prison. Simple
no point giving u a response,cos ur post clearly tells who u are!!Hogwash!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by peropoliet(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cestmoi1:

make i join o jare.
I have already taken a seat beside you
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Chocboyslim:
Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!

The height of betrayal. Truth be told, both of your are worthless and deserve each other.
Your brother is married to a Wh0re, while his brother is a snake and a rat combined into one.
My advise is end this crap, tell your brother his wife is a Wh0re and let her go.
If she's not sleeping with you, she will find someone else to sleep with, but the fact that it's not your brother means she's everyone's.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by habsydiamond(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Na only for Indian film this kind thing dey happen...that tell me the Indian film wey u copy this story from...if it's true, it's better to let ur brother know about it..cos it u go ahead to sample Ur brother's girl and he find out, the family bond will be broken becos of Ur selfishness...think twice o, B4 u take any action
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Righ(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Cestmoi1:

make i join o jare.
I get popcorn ooo
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Bigprick9inches: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2017
L cheesy
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by gracey2017(f): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Some guys are very silly.......so op...would u jeorpardise....the love u have for a brother.....just for 4 mins of ecstasy. .........wen there are lot of women out there......u even had to kiss her......smh
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Burgerlomo: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Chocboyslim:
Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Basher8583: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Chocboyslim:

This is your fantasy story here so stop deceiving us.

Don't worry every man went through this stage when we lusted for our brothers girlfriends and fantasied all day about cheating.

It will pass. Focus more on your education so that you can make money and have a cool babe just like your senior brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Isokoboy Exposes 'Padded' Slay Queen On Instagram / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.