Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star (9119 Views)

Download AUDIO And VIDEO : Solid Star Ft Flavour - Oluchi / Tonto Dikeh Ft. Solid Star - SHEBA [prod. By Popito] / Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Jeje' A New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by giditrend: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gnWKKgwn-jw/UauIqiSpq-I/AAAAAAAABDQ/M0kHBDUgwek/s1600/solid+and+tonto+dikeh+tiwasblog.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-S1O3lyZ9GT0/UauG9RyuVCI/AAAAAAAABDE/XFkIuPNNavs/s320/sheba.jpg[/img]

Tonto Dikeh to release new song on the 9th on june.

She featured are rumored lover the skibo clonner Solid star, the song is going to be crazy because the track cover tells it all..

http://www.tiwasblog.com/2013/06/tonto-dikeh-to-release-new-single-sheba.html

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by okosodo: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
So she does not want to rest, abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Akaokoli: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Good one for madam tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by SlyIg(f): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Still forcing herself to stay in the news.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-S1O3lyZ9GT0/UauG9RyuVCI/AAAAAAAABDE/XFkIuPNNavs/s320/sheba.jpg[/img]

damn another hit on 130 million people by this Boko Haram recruit

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by icebebe(f): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2013
Dats d spirit babe,keep d flag flying bad belle go drink posion

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by buchito1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
icebebe: Dats d spirit babe,keep d flag flying bad belle go drink posion
shatap....!
Dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ drink poison

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by olupatito(f): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
we dey wait for june 9th
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abeg, make we hear word jare, must every thing about tonto dike make the front page?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by ericgold(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
buchito1: shatap....!
Dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ drink poison
normal gist
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by nerodenero: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hope this will be a hit song for her?Just wish she can get better musically.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by CheeseyD(f): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
wooow dats cool, hope its good oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by critique101(f): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Not again. The gal just dey waste money. No one will even listen to the song

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by daviide: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lol ..so that's wat their romance is all about ..becuz of "sheba" All the best tho' smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by abdullkabar(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lucky for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Waiting..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2013

na d poison dem wan release na....sheba poison
why was the first three post hidden naa.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2013

na d poison dem wan release na....sheba poison
why was the first three post hidden naa.....make una no dey deprive anybody of freedom of speech
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by dedons: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
T-O-T-O is back on front page

i don't know whether to comment because my oga @ the top may be reading this also

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by dedons: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
is it tru

I hear say her to*to don decay

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hm! The song no go sweet. Hm! I like the spirit of Tonto sha. She go kukuma release more annoying songs.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Temismith(f): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tonto decay wat again na? I never recover from d shock of 'hi&its over'U̶̲̥̅̊ wan sing another coma causing One.biko na. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
edited

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by GraceBestowed(f): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
I look forward to hearing this track! (-_-)

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by eagleeye3: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Good for tonto.
Pls.Read my signature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by felixtare(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
is toto againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by emesv26(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
US places $23m reward for Boko Haram leader, Shekau, 4 others

WASHINGTON – In an unprecedented move, the United States on Monday posted up to $23 million in rewards to help capture five leaders of militant groups which have spread terror in west Africa and Nigeria.

Shekau-wanted

The highest reward of up to $7 million is offered for the leader of Nigeria’s Boko Haram extremists, Abubakar Shekau, while $5 million each was posted for Al-Qaeda veteran Mokhtar Belmokhtar and Yahya Abou Al-Hammam, a top figure in Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, US officials said.

source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/united-states-places-23m-reward-for-shekau-4-others/

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Dare14: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
tonto again
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Release 'Sheba' With Solid Star by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
GraceBestowed: I look forward to hearing this track! (-_-)

Me too. I so like Tonto Dike.
The track also rhymes with queen of sheba, which is an added bonus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks – Ladies And Gentlemen (Video) / Top 10 Richest African Musicians / Download Album: Fireboy DML – Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps Zip File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.