Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer (17663 Views)

Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Risks Associated With MouthAction / MouthAction Is ‘bigger Cause Of Throat Cancer Than Tobacco’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nosyke(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: What is MOUTHACTION

Its the name of a new terrorist Organisation

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by LabourParty(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
angel TI: Thank God I no dey do am n person no dey do am for me.

You need to try it. grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by supaeagles(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib:
This is the type of foolish comment that surfaces when people sleep with plantain hawkers and pure water sellers.. Dont use your dirty experience to rubbish my clean naija babes..
.... so automatically you have classified those ladies as "dirty" just based on their socio-economic class ....hmmmm ..... smh

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by lain: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib: Thank God say na just claim no be true true oh.. Even if na true sef,na different things dey kill different people.. Many people don die from one gun shot but 50cent collect 7 gun shots and he still dey alive..
its like u have been doing it and now u re trying to give urself hope by saying thank God its just claim and not the truth, u beta go to d next medical lab 4 check up

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Desdola(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
cunninglingus. A bad habit
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by supaeagles(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: What is MOUTHACTION
Nosyke:
Its the name of a new terrorist Organisation
LOL - ..... and they are called 'felattio'
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by vislabraye(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kslib: Thank God say na just claim no be true true oh.. Even if na true sef,na different things dey kill different people.. Many people don die from one gun shot but 50cent collect 7 gun shots and he still dey alive..
Dem no shoot 50 cent well. Abi dem no know where I'm head?
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by 50calibre(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
A lesson to men who think going down on a woman is a good thing. As an African guy, I consider going down on a woman to be an abomination of the highest order.

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by LabourParty(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
50calibre: A lesson to men who think going down on a woman is a good thing. As an African guy, I consider going down on a woman to be an abomination of the highest order.

Mate, do you like BJ?

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by africanrapper: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
..mtchewwww

#africanrapper
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tstark: There's no telling what's between these females legs. Yeast this, yeast that......knuckleheadz beware!

I've never been a fan of performing cunnilingus on women, and I never will. That whole pussy region is filled with too many "strange" pathogens, both in liquid and solid form. My mouth no dey ever go lower than the belly navel.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by IAMBREEZY: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
For me i despise it,i can't try that so disgusting...
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by theripper3: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hmmmm, I no even sabi wetin man head dey find there sef. God don give una the special instrument for navigation, greed and over enjoyment go kill some people. All d Candida albicans and gonorrhea wey dem dey lick think say na Yoghurt.

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Vado(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oh my, focks...if only I saw this post like 6hrs ago, now it's too late.

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Lilimax(f): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
the_ripper3: Hmmmm, I no even sabi wetin man head dey find there sef. God don give una the special instrument for navigation, greed and over enjoyment go kill some people. All d Candida albicans and gonorrhea wey dem dey lick think say na Yoghurt.
YUCK!!! sad sad
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by picklejuice(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
I will say he was just unlucky. The body's immune system gets rid of the virus within 2 years, in 90% of the cases.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Suljosh: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Guys! Please stop sucking the punanas, that pot hole is only meant for your Joystick.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
Infact, micheal u r ryt. I collapsed for 10sec when I tried attempting one p*ssy. What would ve happened if I did it maybe under d influence of alcohol or out of duress.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Suljosh: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Guys please stop sucking the punanas, that pot hole is only meant for your Joystick.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by 50calibre(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
LabourParty:

Mate, do you like BJ?

Bj is different, it's a woman's place to give bj.

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nosyke(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
pro01:

I've never been a fan of performing cunnilingus on women, and I never will. That whole pussy region is filled with too many "strange" pathogens, both in liquid and solid form. My mouth no dey ever go lower than the belly navel.

*dies* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Michael Douglas is in his 60s and he's still performing mouth action, hmmmm.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by ogaemma: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
50calibre: A lesson to men who think going down on a woman is a good thing. As an African guy, I consider going down on a woman to be an abomination of the highest order.
Thank you jare. Eating a woman's yash is idioticaly a western ideal,but so many mumu Africans have copied the senseless style.
Our fathers never tried it,every mistake in America is a new style in Africa. Pls use ur connecting Rod to satisfy your woman and not your mouth you use in praising God.
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by alaladakosta(f): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
trust me this thread is going to reach like 15 pages,let me quickly go fry plantain in egg. i need a dollar to buy a bottle of BRISK(pink lemonade flavou) in kevin heat voice " you gon learn today." tongue
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nosyke(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
50calibre:

Prof prof.............I see you!!!! wink
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Nosyke(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
ogaemma:
Thank you jare. Eating a woman's yash is idioticaly a western ideal,but so many mumu Africans have copied the senseless style.
Our fathers never tried it,every mistake in America is a new style in Africa. Pls use ur connecting Rod to satisfy your woman and not your mouth you use in praising God.

*falls from bitterleaf tree*
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by LabourParty(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
50calibre:

Its not different at all. If they can give you BJ, then I'm sure its only natural that you return the favour.

Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by Dolemite(f): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
I'm clean guys, no hpv in my honey pot, come licking. kiss
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by supaeagles(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dolemite: I'm clean guys, no hpv in my honey pot, come licking. kiss
Wow....guyz go line up .... long pass fuel line sef... hope in return you go lck d lollipop well well too!
Re: Michael Douglas Blames MouthAction For Throat Cancer by LabourParty(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dolemite: I'm clean guys, no hpv in my honey pot, come licking. kiss

Nice one, I just hope your bf is up for it.

What Do You Do When You're Depressed? / How To Use Misoprostol For Abortion / Buhari: Much Ado About Ear Infection(photo)-Prof. Ibekwe