Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,045 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Common Nigerian Grammatical Blunders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Common Nigerian Grammatical Blunders (407 Views)

National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder / Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi / Have You Ever Been Bashed In Public Due To Grammatical Blunders? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Common Nigerian Grammatical Blunders by lincontee(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please take a look @ these statements, then tell me your opinion. Thanks. I want to go and eat. I want to go and wash. I want to go and sleep. I want to go and call him/her. E.T.C Please what is wrong with all these statement? If u are to use all the words in each statement, which of the word is not suitable in each sentence, & which word is to be changed to? Thanks.

(1)

WAEC Offers Employment To Wives Of Three Employees Killed By Boko Haram In Borno / 2013 Lufthansa Contest: Name The Plane! / IT Placement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.